123.hp.com/setup 3636 Printer Functions
Follow Our Steps to 123.hp.com/setup 3636 Printer Functions from our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3636 How to Print?
- Using the instructions provided in this manual you can get printouts within a few minutes.
- When you start to print the first criteria you have to check is whether your printer is on and is linked to the network.
- You can opt for any of the connection methods which is compatible with your printer.
- Search for a file where the document which you’d like to print is saved.
- Tap on Print. If you are a Windows user you can see this in the Send section of the toolbar.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer. Tap on the Printer drop- down box to choose your printer name.
- Set the number of copies which you’d like to have. Get directed to the copies box and key in the number of copies you need.
- You can also edit other print settings if you want. You can set the orientation either as Portrait or Landscape based on whether you want your printouts to be horizontal or vertical.
- Check our manual to know about more options.
HP Deskjet 3636 How to Scan?
- Trail the simple instructions to scan from your computer using the 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer.
- After powering on your printer make sure that your printer is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Keep the original document either on the scanner glass or in the ADF tray if your printer has it.
- If you are placing the document on the scanner glass keep the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Align it liable to the engraved guides along the edge of the glass. Subsequently, close the scanner lid.
- If you are placing the original document on the ADF tray keep it in such a way that the print side faces up and the short edge moves into the tray first.
- You can adjust the paper guides in order to fit the item. Then click on the scan option by directing to the printer’s control panel.
- Click computer to scan to the computer, choose the name of the computer that you want to save the scan.
- Click Start Scan and choose yes if the Scan Another Item options prompts.
- The folder where you saved the scan automatically access on the computer.
123.hp.com/setup 3636 Copy Function
- you can copy the documents only in the normal quality print mode. Changing the print mode quality at the time of copying is not possible.
- Feed the paper into the input tray and raise the lid of the 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer.
- When loading the original documents keep it on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Subsequently, close the lid of the printer and choose the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color option.
- Set the number of copies and for further queries contact us.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 3636 Troubleshooting Issue
when your HP Deskjet 3636 printer faces an issue our troubleshooting tips help you to resolve the issue and retain printer functionality. When the printer does not print the documents at targeted quality you have to search and find where the issue occurs. If you have no idea on what the issue is, contact us to resolve the 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer issue quickly.
Solution for 123.hp.com/dj3636 Printer Not Found Issue
- The printer not found issue generally results when you tried to install the full featured driver to 123.hp.com/setup 3636 the printer.
- When the installer does not discover the printer in the network your control panel of the printer shows this issue.
- You will receive any one of the alert messages as unable to find the printer, no devices found, printer not found.
- This document contains the solution to solve this kind of printer issue.
- The first troubleshooting step you have to do when the printer not found message prompts is to reboot the computer, router, and printer.
- Firstly, remove the power cord from the router. Switch off the printer, and then shutdown the personal computer.
- Before shutting down your computer affirm that you have saved all the running files.
- After a few minutes switch on all the devices and attempt to reinstall the HP driver and software.
- Attempt to establish the network connection manually. Trail the Wireless Setup Wizard to initiate the printer connection if your printer has either a text or touch-based control panel.
- Once the connection is successfully made attempt to 123.hp.com/setup 3636 the HP printer and driver again.
- If you a Windows computer, make use of a free diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to troubleshoot the network issue.
- Go through our manual and learn to download, install, and use the tool to troubleshoot the printer issue.
- For more information and tips to solve the printer not found issue you can take the help from our technical experts.
How to Clear HP DJ 3636 Carriage Jam?
- The carriage jam issue screens on the printer control panel when the cartridges sit against the left side of the printer.
- Attempt to print after rebooting the printer. Booting Rebooting up the printer is nothing but powering off the printer and then on it again after a few seconds.
- After booting up your printer allow your printer to take a self- test report. Trail the instructions to print a self- test report.
- Place letter, A4, or unused plain paper into the input tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer.
- Push and hold the cancel button and then tap on the Start Copy Color button.
- The source details of the printing issue present in the self- test report. If the instructions provided above has solved the issue you need not continue with the further troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether any jammed paper is present. Take out any loose sheets of paper from the input and output tray of your printer.
- Trail the prompts to remove the jammed paper from the rear of the printer.
- Once you have eliminated all the jammed papers follow the above procedure to take a print of a self- test page.
- Scrutinize whether the carriage freely moves in the provided region. Remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Unlatch the print carriage door and scrutinize if the carriage displaces freely from one side of the printer to the other.
- If your carriage does not displace freely, give moderate pressure to the carriage’s right and then slide it to the left.
- Subsequently, close the print cartridge door of the 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer. Reconnect the power cord to the printer’s rear end.
- Make use of the power icon to switch on the printer and again take a self- test page to scrutinize whether the issue is sorted.
Why HP DJ 3636 Printer is Offline?
- Occasionally, the printer’s control panel screens an alert message stating that the printer is in the offline mode.
- The issue results when the communication between the printer and the computer is lost.
- Trail the instructions given below to bring back your HP printer to the online state.
- Bring back the printer to the online mode with the help of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Trail the prompts displayed to download and get it installed on your computer operating with Windows.
- Rebooting the printer might help you solve the offline issue of your 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer.
- If you find your printer remains in the off state, switch it on and verify its status.
- If the printer successfully prints the assigned job, the issue is rectified.
- If the printer stays in the idle state even after its startup routine it might retain its online state.
- When your printer is in the on condition, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Remove the printer’s power cord from the wall outlet as well.
- After few seconds boot up the computer and rejoin the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Attempt to power up the printer. If it is not switched on itself use the power button to on it.
- Attempt to print a desired document and verify whether your printer issue is sorted.
Fix HP Deskjet 3636 Network Scanner Issue
- Occasionally, the printer does not send or save the scan and screens an alert message on the control panel mentioning that the error occurred communicating with the scanning device.
- Booting up the 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer and the computer might resolve the issue. Trail the instructions given below to boot up the printer and the system.
- After Switching off the printer make sure that the printer’s power cord is connected directly to an electrical outlet and not by means of a surge protector or power strip.
- After ending all running programs on your personal computer, shutdown it, and then power on the printer.
- Subsequently, switch on your personal computer and then attempt to scan.
- If you link your printer and the computer using a USB connection verify the connection with the help of the instructions provided below.
- Attempt to connect the USB to any other available ports on the personal computer. If the issue persists, remove all other devices from any of the other USB ports.
- Connect the printer to the personal computer using any other USB cable.
- To get more 123.hp.com/setup 3636 printer details you can contact our professionals on the number prompts on the screen.