123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 printer Functions
- For best results, to alter any print job settings, you need to open the print window.
- In order to modify text font and size, select layout options and to modify any other appearance settings, edit the document.
- Now, you need to tap File and then select the Print option. You may notice that the printer settings window opens.
- Select your printer model from the Printer menu and then you need to tap an option that applies to your print job or paper type from the Presets menu.
- In order to choose different settings types, select the unnamed menu at the center of the window and then change any settings.
- The print settings and menu names are based on the printer model and the application you are printing from. Tap the print option to print the document.
- In order to copy documents or photos from the control panel, turn on the printer and then insert the paper in the input tray.
- Make sure that you mount a single photo or a single document page in the scanner with the print side up.
- Also, do not load the document that is too thick or stiff to bend in half without creasing the original.
- Take out the original document and then insert it in the scanner again if you notice that the scanner does not pull in and hold the original.
- Now, select the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button. You can increase the number of copies by pressing the button multiple times.
- The copying process may start after 2 seconds, then the printer may scan the original and then print your copy.
- You can scan the photo or document to your system. Choose the file type you wish to save and then scan the required item.
- Choose the Scan option, then click the Computer option to scan to the connected computer. Now, select the file where you want to save the scan to.
- In order to save it either as a PDF or JPEG file, ascertain that you choose the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- The Save as PDF setting may allow you scan the text documents that are not editable. Select the save as JPEG setting to scan pictures and images.
- In order to add another page to the same scan file, click Yes or tap No if you do not have another page to scan if you want to scan another item.
Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer. Verify if both the power cord and network cable are properly connected to the printer and PC. There is a possibility that a printer error may occur if you find the indicator light blinking or orange. The tips for few common printer issues are listed below.
Printer Turns Off Unexpectedly or Repeatedly
Sometimes the printer may suddenly turn off without warning and it may not respond to any job when turned off. You can follow the steps below to resolve this 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup issue.
- You need to change the energy settings from the control panel and also check the Schedule Off or Auto Power Off feature from the software.
- Make sure that you restart the printer as it might resolve any connectivity error states.
- Now, update the printer firmware. If you are unable to modify the power settings or the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- In order to resolve the issue, plug the printer into a wall outlet. If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- You need to make sure that other devices are not causing the issue. Now, remove any memory cards or USB drives from the printer.
- Connect the printer into a different outlet; one in another oom or area to various electrical circuit.
- Now, turn on the printer if it does not turn on by itself. If you find that the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- The power supply may contain a power module within the printer or outside of it. This may vary up on your printer model.
- You can read the section that matches the power supply type for your printer. If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- If you find that all the preceding steps did not resolve the issue, service the printer.
Ink Cartridge Errors
Sometimes after installing an ink cartridge, you may notice that an Incompatible Ink Cartridge or Ink Cartridges Missing error message displays on the computer screen. Follow the tips below to resolve the error
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible. You may notice an ink cartridge error if the wrong ink cartridge is installed.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed into their respective slots.
- Note that the printer may display an ink cartridge error if the ink cartridge contacts are dirty.
- Ensure that you clean only the copper-colored contacts and then allow the ink cartridge to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
- If the issue persists, you need to remove and then reinsert the ink cartridges again.
- You can repeat the above steps to clean the ink cartridge contacts. If the error still persists, proceed to the next step.
- Make sure that you restart the printer as it can sometimes resolve an ink cartridge error.
- Ensure that you replace the ink cartridge or ink cartridges that are empty or low on ink.
- Note that scanning the alignment page allows the printer to align the ink cartridges and provide the best print quality.
- Use the HP Printer Assistant software for Windows to manually print an alignment page and for Mac OS or OS X use the Printer Utility.
- If the error still persists, you can service the printer.
Fixing Poor Print Quality
In certain situations, the quality of a printed document or photo may not be as expected. The basic guidelines below apply to streaked or faded printouts, documents with blurred or fuzzy text, color or black ink not printing, ink streaks or smears or any other print quality problems.
- Make sure that you use genuine HP ink cartridges for good quality print of a document or photo.
- If you find any smears of ink on the back of your printouts, use an automated tool to resolve the issue.
- Ensure that you use the appropriate paper for your print job to avoid warping, lines, or streaks.
- Make sure that the print settings are appropriate for your print job and then check the estimated ink levels.
- You can replace any low or empty ink cartridges and then try to print again. Now, align the ink cartridges for the best print quality.
- After selecting your PC to print a Print Quality Diagnostic page using the HP software, evaluate the results.
- You need to examine the color blocks to ensure that the color blocks do not show white lines and are not faded or missing.
- Choose your OS for the steps to clean the ink cartridges using the HP software and then evaluate the results.
- You need to examine the alignment lines and green color block on the Print Quality Diagnostic page.
- Align the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and then manually clean the area around the ink nozzles with a lint-free cloth.
- Replace the ink cartridge if you saw defects on the Print Quality Diagnostic page and the above steps did not resolve the issue.
- Make sure that you align the ink cartridges. If you find that the print quality is unacceptable, service the printer.
Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
In certain cases, the printer may not maintain the wireless connection due to a drop in connection, router configuration issues, etc. Follow the basic instructions given below to resolve the connection issues.
- In order to resolve any connectivity issues, try rebooting the computer, printer, and router.
- Due to temporary network and Internet disconnection, complete any tasks or downloads in progress.
- On your Windows PC, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems.
- On the control panel, make sure that you check the status of the light next to the Wireless icon.
- In order to determine the network connectivity issues, evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results page and then move on to the next step.
- Reduce the channel interference if you find that there are multiple networks using the same channel or adjacent channels to the network.
- As there may be multiple routers with the same network name (SSID), ensure that you change the wireless network name.
- In order to prevent the network interference and performance issues, switch off the unused routers.
- Now, place the router and printer close together and then you must compare the printer IP address to the router IP address.
- Update the printer firmware and then choose a manual IP address for the printer. Replace the 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer if the issue does not resolve.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Deskjet 3630