HP Deskjet 2135 First Time Printer Setup
- Unbox your 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer. Peel off all the packing tapes stuck on your printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to your printer and the other end to an electrical outlet. Switch it on.
- Open ink cartridge access door. Remove the ink cartridge, strip off the tape and push it back in.
- Lift the input tray and spread the paper width guides. Load a stack of paper and close it back.
- Place a paper on scanner lid and press Start Copy Black (or) Color on your printer control panel to align ink cartridge.
- Download and install software drivers on your computer.
123.hp.com/dj2135 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect 123.hp.com/dj 2135 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Deskjet 2135 Printer Functions
Experience superior quality printing with the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 All-In-One printer. Print high-quality documents and photos with lesser ink. Faster printing speed with no compromise on quality. Print in both color and grayscale, manual duplex printing supported.
Scan the documents and photos that you want with utmost perfection and clarity with the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 All-In-One Printer. This is a flatbed scanner which scans documents using the latest CIS, Contact Image Sensor technique.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 All-In-One printers allow the users to not just print or scan but also copy documents and photos. The maximum resolution of copied documents is 600 x 300 dpi and it can copy up to 9 copies at once.
HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Wireless setup
Wireless printing is a technique where you can print a document or a photo without establishing an actual physical connection between the printer and computer. This provides a space for you to print documents from your phones or laptops which are not connected to the printer. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 All-In-One printer supports printing with chrome app and e-printing.
- Ensure that your computer and printer has a stable network connection.
- Log on to the HP Print for Chrome from your chrome browser. Click on the Add To Chrome button.
- Press on the Add App option on Add “HP Print For Chrome” window. A green ribbon will be seen after the installation of the application.
- Open the document, photo or web page that you want to print from the Chrome browser. Tap on the Chrome Icon and click on Print from the options displayed.
- The Print window will be displayed. Click on the Change button next to Destination option and click on the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer from Local Destination list.
- Your printer will be set as the default printer in the Chrome Internet Browser. Alter settings if needed and click on the Print button to start printing.
- Gather necessary details such as the email address of your printer by printing a Setup Instructions Page. E-mail the document or the photo that you wish to print to that email address.
- If you are using a MacOS system and your printer shows offline, disconnect and reconnect the USB or ethernet cable to the printer.
- Open System Preferences. Click on Print & Scan option and open Printers. Click on the Open Print Queue button.
- If your printer’s name is not in the list, then your printer does not have the network connection. Try plugging the cables from router to your printer again.
- If not, reset the printer by plugging out the power cord while the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer is on and connect it back.
- In the Printers & Scanners list, find the names of printers that match your printer’s name. Remove the other printers by clicking on the Minus sign.
- Delete the existing queue and add your printer back by clicking the Plus sign. Tap on the Use option and choose AirPrint. Try printing now.
- If you are using a Windows computer, install HP Print & Scan doctor and try diagnosing. If it fails, open Devices & Printers tab. Ensure that a green checkmark is found near the color or gray icon of your printer.
- Click Printer and click on the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline to deselect it. Under Printer Properties open Ports tab.
- Make sure that you have chosen the right port which includes the words USB or DOT4 either in its name or description.
- If the problem is not solved, uninstall and reinstall the program and update the firmware. You can download the updated software driver from our website.
- Reset the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer and try printing now.
Color or black ink not printing
- Ensure that you use genuine ink cartridges. To know the ink level on windows, open HP Printer Assistant and click on Maintain Your Printer. Under Device Services Tab, click Estimated Ink Levels.
- In your OS X computer, open Printers & Scanners window and click on the name of your printer. Open Settings and click Open Printer Utility. Tap on Supplies Status to know the ink level.
- If the ink level is low, replace it. Switch your printer on and open the ink cartridge access door. Once the printer settles down, open the ink cartridge lid.
- Press the ink cartridge and pull it out by touching only the black part of it. Take the new ink cartridge and strip the packing materials.
- Tear off the plastic tape stick on the nozzle of the ink cartridge. Make sure to hold the nozzle at a slightly upward angle and push it in the slot with the nozzle facing the printer.
- Push the cartridge back into its slot. Ensure that you insert the cartridge into the right slot.
- Repeat the same procedure if you want to replace more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door and an alignment page will be printed.
- Open the scanner lid up and place a paper on it. Position it according to the guides engraved on the scanner glass. Close the lid back and press the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button.
- If the problem persists, service your 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on) Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer related issues.123 HP dj 2135