123 HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Functions
- This manual lets you know how to print a document and save any related settings to the print job.
- Get directed to the print window and change the settings to attain best print results.
- Get directed to the application where you have created the documents and then tap on the File name.
- Tap on Print and access the general print settings. To choose more layout, advanced print settings, and quality click on the Printer properties option.
- By doing this, your Document Properties or Printing Preference window screens.
- You can set either Portrait or Landscape orientation. To set the layout, follow the prompts.
- Customize paper tray, type, and size as for how you want. Setting the 123 HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Setup in the Draft mode helps you print when the ink cartridge is about to get over.
- Normal mode is generally suitable for all the print jobs. Get the better DPI than normal by setting the printer in the Best mode.
- Once you have done with the settings, choose your printer and print.
- If you want to know more about the print function of the HP Deskjet 1110 printer, call us.
- Check if the computer to which the printer is connected is switched on, and has the full- feature printer driver installed before you scan a photo or document.
- Place the original of the document whose scan you’d like to take on the scanner glass, or in the ADF Tray.
- It is always better to scan the photos by placing it on the scanner glass since using the ADF tray to scan the photo leads to damage.
- Place the original based on the engraved guides which are present around the glass.
- To scan the item, get directed to the printer’s control panel, and click on the scan button.
- Tap on the computer to scan to the computer. Choose the name of your computer which you want to save the scan to.
- After the scanning is done, save it either in the PDF or JPEG format based on your preference.
- If you do not want to edit the document save it in PDF. If you scan a photo, save it as JPEG.
- Go through the prompts displayed to change the settings of your scan.
- You can also send the scanned document or photo to any valid email account.
- Take a look at our manual to know how to scan to email.
- In general, you can copy the documents in normal quality print mode. The settings cannot be changed when the copying feature is in progress.
- Place paper into the tray, and then raise the lid of the HP Deskjet 1110 printer.
- Place the print side of the original placing down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Once you confirmed that the paper is properly placed, you can close the lid of the printer.
- Click on the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black option and commence to copy.
- You can get the maximum of 9 copies by clicking the button multiple times.
- Take out all the paper from the loading tray. Make sure that you have cleared all the stuck papers from the output rollers of your HP Deskjet 1110 printer.
- The presence of small pieces of paper inside the 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer leads to the paper jam issue.
- Check if you have kept your HP Deskjet 1110 printer on a flat surface. This is done in order to prevent damage to the input tray when you tug it in.
- With the help of an automated tool you can get rid of the paper jam issue. Here we offer the guidelines on how to use the automated tool to sort out this issue.
- Affirm that that you have switched on the printer. Check if you have used plain unfolded paper for printing the required document.
- Tap on the setup option from the control panel of your HP Deskjet 1110 printer. Select Touch maintenance option followed by Clean Page Smears.
- By that time, your printer clears all smears that occurred. Hold on until the printer ejects the test page.
- Trail the successive instructions if you find the issue is not sorted.
- Make sure that you have wiped the paper feed rollers manually. Check if you have cleared your Automatic Document Feeder from the jammed papers.
- Sometimes , you might receive a warning message even if no paper is stuck in the HP Deskjet 1110 printer.
- Make use of the prompts to power reset the pseudo paper jam error. Go through the prompts to power reset your printer.
- Switch on your 123 HP Deskjet 1110 printer setup, remove the power cord from the printer’s posterior side and from the wall outlet.
- Hold on for at least 15 seconds and then connect the power cord again to the rear of the printer and to the wall outlet.
- Try to print a printer status report to verify the hardware functionality of the HP Deskjet 1110 printer.
- Power off your HP Deskjet 1110 printer off and make sure that you have connected the printer’s power cord directly to an electrical outlet and not using a power strip or a surge protector.
- After terminating all the running programs, power off your 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer by pushing the power button.
- Leave for a minute and then use the power icon to power up the HP Deskjet 1110 printer. Make sure that you have powered up the personal computer.
- Pick out the printer model from the list, then trail the prompts to sort out the scanner issue.
- Proceed to the next steps after confirming that the network connection is active and in proper working condition.
- If you have connected the printer to the Windows computer, get directed to the wireless network option or the settings option and confirm that the wireless signal is activated.
- If you have connected your printer by means of a Wired connection, check if the modem cable is linked with the printer’s Ethernet port.
- Try to activate the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and trail the prompts to make it operate in broadcast mode. Verify the network name and the connection status.
- Downloading and installing the diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to find and fix the issue.
- Scanning issue is resulted when the printer driver and software installed on the computer gets out- dated.
- Get the new version of the driver and software suitable to your 123.hp.com/setup 1110 printer driver from our website.
HP DJ1110 Printer Offline
- Downloading and installing the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool helps you solve the printer issues.
- Check whether the originally installed driver is set as a default printer driver and make sure that your printer is in the offline mode.
- Reboot your HP Deskjet 1110 printer and check the network connection status.
- If you choose a wired connection, ascertain that you have plugged your cable securely.
- If you choose a wireless connection, place your router and the printer at a closer distance in order to avoid poor communication.
- Subsequently, pick out the document which you’d want to print, follow the prompts and click print to get the hard copy of a required photo and document.
- Once the printer’s control panel shows the Offline alert message, the normal functionality of the printer gets stopped, and you have to perform the necessaries to resume its function.
- The offline message is displayed when the network connection among the devices are lost or the printer is not getting enough power supply. When you re- customize the printer, it resets the stored values in the firmware. You can restore the printer function by resetting the printer.
- Check if some other devices are connected to the same network and make sure that you have excluded all the printer from the network other than yours.
- When multiple printer queues for the same printer is prompts, eliminate the extra printer by choosing one at once, and then click minus icon.
- Exclude the printer queue from the list, and then re- include it. By this way you can create a new printing session.
- Check whether the issue is solved by printing a sample document or photo. If the issue is not sorted out, reach our technical experts on the toll- free number displayed.
Blank page prints
- Your printer might print a blank page when the antivirus software installed on the computer to be outdated.
- Affirm that the firmware in your personal computer is up- to- date. If not, go through the prompts and do the necessaries.
- If the printer software on your personal computer has crashed or is not supported by the computer, look for the correct driver and install it.
- Choose the print directly to the 123 HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Setup option to sort out the extra blank page issue.
- To set this option, get directed to printer spooler in the printer properties.
- Search for the devices and printers option in the available results. Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the print directly option and then choose Apply and then on select Ok.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123 HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Setup related issues.