HOW TO CONNECT SAMSUNG PRINTER TO WI-FI?
Connecting your printer to your Wi-Fi network enables you to print the documents wirelessly. If you own a Samsung printer that supports wireless printing, you can go ahead to connect it to your wireless network. The complete procedure of connecting a printer to your network is explained in this article. Let us see how to Connect Samsung Printer to Wi-Fi.
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO YOUR ROUTER VIA WPS
- If you have a WPS-enabled router, you can connect your printer and the router using the WPS connection method. It is the most preferred connection type as you don’t need to enter any password at any time. For the detailed procedure, follow the instructions below.
- On your Samsung printer control panel, go to the network settings and choose the WPS Push method.
- Once you have enabled WPS mode on your printer, press your router’s WPS button.
- Within a few minutes, the connection will be established between your printer and the router.
- If you cannot find the WPS button on your router, don’t worry; you have another option.
- On your Samsung printer control panel, go to the network settings and choose the WPS PIN method.
- Now your printer will display an eight digit WPS PIN.
- Go to your router’s configuration utility and enter your printer’s WPS PIN in the respective field.
- Within two minutes, your printer will be connected to your router’s network.
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO YOUR ROUTER USING THE WI-FI SETUP WIZARD
Wi-Fi Setup Wizard is the conventional method of connecting a device to a router. If you prefer to connect your printer to your router using this method, note down your router’s SSID and the password and proceed with this procedure. Follow the instructions below to proceed further.
- On your Samsung printer control panel, go to the network settings and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now the wizard will show you the nearby networks.
- Choose your router’s network and enter the appropriate password.
- In case you cannot find your router’s network, enter your router’s SSID and the password manually.
- Now your printer will be connected to your router’s network.
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER AND YOUR SMARTPHONE VIA WI-FI DIRECT
For connecting your devices using the Wi-Fi Direct method, you don’t need any Internet connection. If your printer supports Wi-Fi Direct connection, follow the instructions below to connect your printer and the smartphone using Wi-Fi Direct.
- On your Samsung printer control panel, go to the network settings and enable Wi-Fi Direct. However, some printers have a dedicated button for the Wi-Fi Direct function. According to your printer model, enable Wi-Fi Direct.
- Print the network configuration page on your printer and note down the Wi-Fi Direct password of your printer.
- Take your mobile phone and enable Wi-Fi. When it shows you a list of nearby networks, identify your printer’s network and tap on it. When prompted, enter your printer’s password, and then the connection will be established.
- These are the various methods to Connect Samsung Printer to Wi-Fi. If you have any other queries, you can reach out to us for remote assistance from the team of experts.