Quick HP Deskjet 4670 Wireless Setup
A printer setup on a wireless network is not only convenient but makes the process of printing a document much more faster. For HP Deskjet 4670 Wireless Setup, connect the computer you’re connecting the printer to, to the same wireless network as the printer. You can also print documents directly from your smartphone either by using the HP Smart app or by using services like AirPrint, ePrint, etc.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 4670 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Before you could connect your printer to a wireless network, you need to gather the network name which is also known as the SSID and the password which is either the WEP key or WPA key.
- 123.hp.com/setup 4670 the printer and the computer to the same wireless network and make sure that the internet connection on the router is stable.
- Place the devices close to each other within the range of the router during the setup. Disconnect any Ethernet or USB cable from the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to become silent. Click on the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and select the Settings icon from the wireless screen. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation for HP Deskjet 4670 Wireless Setup.
- You need to download and install the driver software for your printer on the computer for you to be able to print documents using the printer.
- Download the latest full feature driver software for your printer from our website and wait till the download finishes. Double click on the file to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Try to print a document using the printer to check if everything works properly. Repeat the steps if you’re having problems with printing the document. Reset the printer to see if that helps resolve the issue.
- Contact us if you want expert advice on handling the problem.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 4670 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Keep the network name and the password in hand for you to be able to connect your printer to a wireless network. The network name is the SSID and the network password is either the WEP key or the WPA key.
- Make sure that the Mac and the printer are connected to the same wireless network and check if the internet connection on the router is stable. Remove any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer.
- For HP Deskjet 4670 Wireless Setup, turn on the printer and wait till it becomes silent. Select the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and select Settings from the Wireless menu.
- Click on the Wireless Setup Wizard option and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the setup.
- You need to download and install the printer software to start using the printer. You can either download it from the internet or install it using the Apple Software Updater. When downloading it from the internet, always make sure that you download the latest full-feature driver software.
- To install it using Apple Software Update, click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Open the Printers & Scanners menu and check if your printer is listed in the menu. If your printer is listed, remove it using the – sign at the bottom of the menu.
- To add it click on the + sign and select Add Printer option. Choose your printer from the list and click the Use or Print Using menu. Select your printer from the list and click Add. Download and install any software if prompted, by following our steps you can achieve a HP Deskjet 4670 Wireless Setup.