Solve HP Printer Troubleshooting Issue
A systematic approach that is done by the users to resolve the problems that they experience in an HP printer is called as HP Printer Troubleshooting. The simple solutions for the recurring errors are provided on this website.
HP Printer Not Printing
Issues with the ink cartridges, paper jams can cause a failure in the printing process of the 123.hp.com printer. Do the steps given below.
What to do if Printer is Not Printing Properly?
- Ensure you have inserted the correct type and size of the paper into the main input tray.
- Look for error messages on the front panel of your HP printer.
- If any error message appears on the panel, do the necessary steps to rectify the printing problem.
- Try removing the USB cord and then replug it if the HP printer uses a wired setup.
- If your printer is linked to a network, check if your Internet speed is proper.
- The print queue manages the print tasks, try clearing it.
- Check if the electrical cable is inserted correctly.
- Confirm the authenticity of the installed cartridges and replace the same if it is not compatible with your HP printer.
HP Printer Paper Jam Issue
Paper jams can happen across several regions that are inside your printer. The instructions on how to rectify the paper jam issue are listed below.
How to Clear Paper Jam on an HP Printer?
- Make sure you take the jammed papers quickly, else it can cause problems in your HP printer.
- Switch Off the HP printer by long pressing the Power button on it.
- Raise the cartridge access door that is located on your HP printer.
- Lift the paper path unit and take its cover out.
- Look for the paper jams and remove them.
- After removing, check if the paper jam error message has been cleared from the printer’s front panel.
- If the error continues, find if any jammed papers are present in the carriage region.
- Discard the debris or jams if present to resolve the hp printer troubleshooting issue.
HP Printer Troubleshooting for Not Working Issue
The general procedures that must be carried out to fix the HP printer not working error are provided below.
Why is HP Printer Not Working?
- Reset the complete internal module by disconnecting your HP printer.
- To verify if the power outlet is functioning correctly, try plugging another device to it.
- Remove the electrical cord from the rear of your HP printer.
- Also, unplug the electrical cord’s other end from the outlet.
- Wait for about a minute and then reconnect the electrical cord between the printer’s back and the outlet.
- Do not utilize any extensions for setting up the power connection.
- Verify the access and rear areas of your printer.
- If the Indicator light is switched On, it indicates that the hp printer troubleshooting error has been fixed.
Solution to Solve for HP Printer Offline Issues
A status message of Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding gets displayed on your Windows or Mac system. Carry out the instructions given below.
How do I Change Printer from Offline to Online?
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com printer is not in the Use Offline mode.
- Select the Start icon available on the lower left corner of the window.
- Choose Settings and then select the Devices option.
- Click Printers & Scanners and choose the model of your Hewlett Packard printer from the queue of installed devices.
- Select the Open Queue option. Now disable the Use Printer Offline mode under the Printers menu.
- Check if the offline error of your HP printer has been resolved.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the printer driver.
- Reinstall the driver’s latest version from this website to rectify the problem.
Solution for HP Ink Cartridge Problem
An Ink Cartridge Problem or similar message appears on the screen of your Windows or Mac computer. This error occurs because of several reasons.
How do I Solve HP Ink Cartridge Problem?
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge Issue, Ensure that the cartridges are compatible and genuine with the model of your HP printer.
- Try cleaning the carriage contacts and the ink cartridge.
- Reset the 123.hp.com printer and then check if the problem has been fixed.
- Check if sufficient ink is present inside the ink cartridge.
- Change the cartridge immediately if the ink levels are not up to the estimated level.
- Try printing an print quality diagnostic report.
- Study the printed report to find which cartridge is causing the issue.
- Replace the problematic black or colored cartridge with a compatible one.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Printhead Problem
The Printhead Appears to be Missing or Printhead Problem message gets displayed on the operation panel of your printer.
How do I Fix Printhead Issue on HP Printer?
- Carry out the printhead cleaning process.
- Keep unused papers into the main input tray of your HP printer.
- Press and hold the Power button on your printer.
- Tap the Cancel button for about two times.
- Press the Resume button one time.
- Finish the printhead cleaning process by releasing the Power button.
- You can also utilize the HP Solution Center software for cleaning the printhead.
- After the printhead cleaning is done, check if the hp printer troubleshooting – error message has disappeared from the printer’s touch panel.