Instant HP Mobile Printing Setup
HP Mobile Printing Setup procedures are carried out to connect the HP printer to the Windows, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet devices. Various mobile printing solutions are supported in almost all the wireless HP printers. Some of the mobile printing capabilities featured in the HP printers are Google Cloud Print, ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and more.
HP ePrint Setup
The ePrint service lets the users to print from anywhere using the computer or mobile devices that are linked to the HP printer. The ePrint feature is available as an application and a service.
How do I enable ePrint on my HP printer?
- Switch On the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ensure you have installed the ink cartridge that is supplied along with your HP printer in the package.
- Touch the ePrint button or icon on the front panel of your HP printer.
- Turn On the Embedded Web Services by complying with the directions that get displayed on the screen.
- Once the Embedded Web Services gets enabled, tap the Print Info or Print option.
- Now the email address of your HP printer will display on the operation panel of your device.
- Enable the ePrint service by printing an information page. To do printing, press Recent Files or Files.
- Select the type of file on your computer and open the text or photo.
- A Print Preview menu opens. Now alter the required settings by clicking the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Print Preview window and then click the Print option, by following our steps you can easily achieve hp mobile printing setup for ePrint.
HP AirPrint Setup
The AirPrint service is featured only by Apple and Mac devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 and later operating systems. The AirPrint setup does not need any wires or cables to be employed.
How do I print from my iPhone to my HP printer?
- Force press the Power button to power On the HP printer.
- Check if the ink cartridges are inserted into your HP printer.
- Connect your HP printer to the Windows or Mac Personal Computer either through a wireless or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- Choose the Network or Setup icon on the operation panel of your HP printer.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option and then carry out the procedures that display on the screen to link to the network.
- Open the picture, web page, or text that you want to print on the Mac system.
- Select the Print icon or Print option.
- Tap the Select Printer option on the Printer Options window.
- Now tap the model of your HP printer from the list of devices.
- Modify the necessary settings and choose the number of copies, and then touch the Print option, you can complete hp mobile printing setup for airprint.
HP Mobile Printing Setup – HP Cloud Print Setup
The Google Cloud Print setup process is done to connect the HP printer and the Windows, Mac, or smartphone to the wireless network. To perform the print tasks using Cloud Print, the Chrome browser must be installed on your system or mobile.
How do I set up HP Cloud Print?
- Find and long press the Power button to switch On the printer.
- Ascertain to install the genuine ink cartridges.
- Connect the HP printer and the Chromebook Personal Computer to the same local network.
- Download and install the Chrome browser on your system.
- After launching the Chrome browser, open it and sign in to your Google account.
- In the address bar, type chrome://devices and then press the Enter button.
- Select Register if the number of your printer is found in the list.
- Choose the Register option again to print an information page.
- The printer has been registered with Cloud Print already if its name appears in the My Devices window.
- Confirm the registration with Google Cloud Print – hp mobile printing setup on the operation panel of your HP printer.