Quick 123.hp.com/envy5055 Setup and Installation
Easy Guidelines for 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer?
You place an order of the leading HP Envy 5055 printer set-up and the package has arrived! First and foremost you would have to perform the elegant action of unboxing the set-up. Unboxing is an action or instance of removing a newly purchased product from its packaging. Printer is introduced with its apparent capacity to set up and scan a print from home or at work. To 123.hp.com/setup 5055 a printer for the first time would be very interesting. Examine the instructions below for further solutions.
- Take out the HP Envy 5055 printer from the box.
- Carefully take out the set of ink cartridges from the package. You would also find power cord while unveiling the package. Make sure that you take out the power cord and CD that is packed safely inside the package.
- Now take out the plastic bag the printer is packed in. Carefully pull it out and place on a safe surface.
- Look for the ink cartridge. Now take it out from the box and mildly grasp the handles on either side, raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place, and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Make sure that all the tape and packaging materials are removed from the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer before continuing.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Carefully close the paper input tray.
- Take the power cord from the covers.Plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer. Ensure to set the preferences on the printer control panel.
- If suggested, select the date and time, and then touch Yes to affirm your choice.
- To install the 123.hp.com/envy5055 ink cartridges, raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and hushed.
- Touch only on the black plastic and remove one of the ink cartridges from its package.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot and insert the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridge.
- Open the input tray door, and slide out the paper guides as far as possible.
- Load paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down.
- Lift the scanner lid to align the ink cartridges to achieve the best quality prints.
- Close the scanner lid, and then touch OK on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer control panel.
- After the printer aligns the ink cartridges, touch OK on the printer control panel.
- Envy 5055 Printer is now ready for printing. You could get kick started to 123.hp.com/setup 5055 the printer software.
Free 123.hp.com/envy5055 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
How do I Install HP Envy 5055 Driver For Windows?
You have received the package of your brand new HP Envy 5055 All-in-one-printer set-up. You have already unboxed and installed all the hardware and accessories that come with the printer and everything is in place. You are blooming with the excitement to initiate your first print. Now, it’s time that you have to look for a perfect 123.hp.com/envy5055 driver and software to install on your Windows workstation. The driver is very important to be initiated and downloaded to perform printer functions smoothly. We are hereby laying out detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for a Windows machine. Most of the printer drivers are built-in the operating system itself.
- Your computer would automatically pick the driver once you are connected to the network.
- If not, you would get the printer driver on a CD or DVD and you can install it from the same.
- Or, in other cases, you can find and install the printer driver from the printer’s official website. For instance, HP Envy 5055, you would get the printer driver from our website.
- Click on the printer driver and the exe.file to be downloaded in your workstation.
- Save and run the .exe file on your computer storage and double-click.
- Now extract the save the files to the C:\Program Files
- Click the option next to option Finish.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation of the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer driver.
- You must now connect the printer to the computer via a USB cable.
- )After installing the driver, you can try to print a document to make sure that the driver was installed properly.
How do I Install HP Envy 5055 Driver For Mac?
The HP Envy 5055 printer installation is completed and the set-up was super easy. The next question arises about driver 123.hp.com/setup 5055. It is always better to install the best driver for a Mac operating system. Envy 5055 driver is com-promisingly easier to be accessed using a Mac operating system. The steps provided below should be good enough to provide an outlook for the driver installation.
- Usually, on a Mac machine, the first driver is maintained by Apple.
- If your printer supports Apple AirPrint, you do not need a driver to print from your Mac or iOS device.
- Hence if the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is AirPrint-compatible, the Mac machine itself adds it without downloading and installing any additional software.
- Else, the second driver is obtained from the vendor directly.
- To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update, create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Click on the Apple menu, then go ahead and choose System Preferences.
- Depending on your operating system version, click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if the name of your printer displays in the Printers list
- If your printer is listed, remove and re-add the printer to confirm communication and to make sure the correct driver is used.
- If in case your printer is not listed in the following, click the plus sign and select Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, then continue to the next step.
- And now, if suppose your printer found in the Add Printer or Scanner window, then have a check that the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is connected to the Mac workstation with a USB cable, or it is on the same wired or wireless network as your Add the printer again
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer
- Click Add option to add the printer to the list.
- Close the System Preferences window.
- Now, your printer driver is installed and you shall initiate a print, scan, or fax.
Easy HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Get to know the name and password of the wireless network prior to the wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Power up your router and establish a connection between it and the computer.
- Check if any cable is attached to the printer and disconnect if found any.
- Touch the Wireless option on the printer’s display.
- Head to Settings—>Wireless Setup Wizard.
- View the list of available networks and pick your local Wi-Fi network.
- Input the network password and click Done.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is connected to the wireless network. Run a test print.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Connect your Mac computer to the local wireless network (router).
- Make sure to remove any cable connections in the printer.
- Tap the Home screen of the printer’s control panel display.
- Select the Wireless option and move to Settings—>Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Find your local Wi-Fi network in the list of networks on the screen.
- Choose it and key in the Wi-Fi password.
- Download and install the printer driver on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the installer window.
- Click Add Device on the device verification screen and tap Print test page.
HP Envy 5055 How to Print?
123.hp.com/envy5055 How to Print in Windows?
Envy 5055 always carry it’s fame with agile printing among it’s users. This document puts-forth details about initiating print using HP Envy 5055 printer. In general, kindly follow the given few steps to follow to print a document successfully.
- Before intimating a print, edit the document to adjust text font and size.
- Choose layout options, and you could also change any other appearance settings.
- Click File or the menu icon from the document that needs to be print.
- Now, click Print to open General Print Settings To access more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, click Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences.
- Change the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- You can change the following quality and color settings for best printing results.
- You can choose color or black and white settings for best print output depending on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer model.
- Select Color or Black & White on the Paper/Quality tab.
- Choose the preferred paper size you loaded in the printer, such as a letter or a legal paper.
- If suppose your printer has more than one tray, you can select the particular tray you loaded the paper into.
- You can pick either Portrait for vertical prints or Landscape for horizontal prints. Utilize Orientation menu on the Layout, Finishing, or Features tab.
- On the basis of the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer model, you can automatically choose to print on both sides of the paper, or set up the print job to manually flip the pages as well.
- Click OK, then click Print.
123.hp.com/envy5055 How to Print in Mac?
Printing is an art when you learn to examine the task step-by-step. This document gives brief and easy-to-follow methods to ignite print through the HP Envy 5055 printer connected to a Mac machine.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Edit the document to adjust text font and size, choose layout options, and to change any other appearance settings according to your preference.
- Click File, then click Print
- Select your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from the Printer menu.
- Look for the Presets menu.
- From the presets menu, select an option that is most suitable for your print job or paper type.
- Click the unnamed menu at the center of the window to choose different setting types and change them.
- Set the paper type. You could set Paper Type or Media Type menu in the Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality settings.
- Select the tray you loaded the paper into if your printer has more than one tray.
- Have a check on quality. Find Quality or Print Quality menu in the Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality settings.
- Now, it’s time to choose a color for your print to have the best outlook.
- Select Black & White on the main print settings window.
- In the Color settings, click the triangle next to Advanced. Select a color option from the Presets menu.
- 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer provided you with an opportunity to print automatically print on both sides of the paper, or set up the print job and manually flip the pages, Click Print.