Free HP Driver Download
You can download the full feature driver for your printer from our website quickly. We have drivers for both Windows and Mac operating systems of all versions. You can check the compatibility of your printer and system before hp driver download, else, it may throw an error saying the driver installation is unsuccessful or not compatible.
How to Download HP Driver?
- To start the driver download process, select the Printer Models button and choose your HP printer’s name.
- You can view the downloaded file either on your computer browser or the Downloads Folder.
- Another method to save the driver file on your Windows computer is, using the installation CD that comes with your printer.
- Insert the software disc into the CD/DVD drive of your computer and wait for the contents to display on the screen.
- Copy the folder or file that highlights on the screen and paste it in the required folders of your computer.
- Now double-click on the downloaded driver file to start the driver installation.
- Choose the Continue option and then agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- Comply with the directions on the screen to finish the hp driver download and installation process.
Free HP Manual Download
An instruction book that contains all the required information regarding a specific HP printer model is called as the manual. The user guide is generally offered along with your HP printer in the shipment box. You can also obtain the soft copy of the user manual by downloading it for free of cost by choosing your particular printer model on top of this page.
Quick HP Driver Install
The driver must be installed on the Personal Computer or laptop in order to access the entire features of your HP printer. Utilize the installation CD that is delivered along with your HP printer in the carton. Based upon your printing needs, you can install either the Full Feature or the Basic Driver package.
How to Install HP Driver in Windows?
- Download and launch the HP Printer Assistant software on your Windows computer to get the driver for your HP printer.
- Utilize the HP Printer Assistant software for doing the printing function, verifying the ink levels, and more.
- Power On your HP printer. If you have plugged the USB cord, disconnect it.
- Open any web browser on your computer and then navigate to the manufacturer’s site.
- From the list of printers, select the name of your HP printer.
- Change the operating system version if needed and choose HP Driver Download that is available on the Drivers tab.
- Click the type of installation as Recommended or Typical when prompted by Windows Installer.
- The required full feature driver for your HP printer is searched and installed by the HP Printer Assistant software automatically.
How to Install HP Driver in Mac?
- Download and install the HP Utility software on your Mac Personal Computer.
- Switch On your HP printer and if it is linked to the Mac device using a USB cable, unplug it.
- Open any web browser on your Mac system and then go to the manufacturer’s website.
- Select the model of your HP printer and click the type of OS.
- Choose the HP Driver Download option that is available next to HP Easy Start.
- Now open the Downloaded file on your Mac computer and double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen procedures to set up the driver for your HP printer. If prompted, add the name of your HP printer to the list.
- Move to the HP Installer window on your desktop to end the hp driver install process.