Easy 123.hp.com/setup 6962
The first time setup is the initial step to be performed after the printer is purchased. The unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 6962 procedures are given in the user guide.
How to do HP Officejet 6962 Unboxing Setup?
- To set up an HP Officejet 6962 printer for the first time, proceed with the instructions given below.
- Ensure the authorized seal is available on the printer’s carton.
- Open the packaging box and remove all the accessories, and then set them aside.
- Take the printer out and discard all the tapes and packing materials that are surrounding the device.
- To the power port that is located on your printer, connect one end of the power cable to it.
- Insert the power cable’s other end to a power socket.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer and then set your choices.
- Keep sufficient stack of papers in the input tray.
- Insert the black and tri-colored cartridges into the HP printer.
Instant 123.hp.com/setup 6962 Wirelessly
HP Officejet 6962 Wireless Setup is used for linking the printer to the Windows or Mac Personal Computer. The steps on how to do the wireless setup are provided below.
How do I Connect My HP OfficeJet 6962 to Wireless?
- Collect the wireless network’s name and its password.
- Turn on the router and the computer.
- Pull out the USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6962 the computer wirelessly to the same network to which the printer is to be connected.
- Find and tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Head to Setup > Wireless Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network from the list and tap OK.
- Input the network’s password when prompted and touch Done.
- Download the printer’s full feature software and install it on your computer.
- Run the driver and go ahead with the installer wizard instructions.
- The setup process is completed successfully.
HP Officejet 6962 Scan
The scan is a process that is done to get the digital format of a text or image. Multiple software and apps are available using which you can carry out the scanning operation. The solutions for hp officejet 6962 how to scan process is listed here.
How do I Scan in 123.hp.com/oj6962 Printer?
- Raise the scanner glass and load the document or picture in it.
- Lower the scanner glass.
- For HP printers that have a Scan button: Click the name of your Windows or Mac computer and select a scan type job if instructed.
- Wait for the scan task to get complete. Navigate to the Person Computer’s screen.
- If you want to see the scanned document or picture, select the file with scan mentioned in the folder name.
- For 123.hp.com/setup 6962 printers without a scan option: Open the HP Printer Assistant software on your desktop.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan software window displays on the screen.
- Change the settings such as color and resolution if needed.
- Choose the Save option or the OK button to save your scan.
How do I Scan a Document from My HP Officejet 6962 Printer to My Computer?
- HP Scan is used to do the scan operation on your PC.
- The HP Scan software gets installed along with the full feature 123.hp.com/oj6962 driver, download the same.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software on your computer.
- Windows 8: Click the Start icon available in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Select your Officejet 6962 printer’s name.
- Windows XP or Windows 7: Select the Start button and click All Programs.
- Choose the Hewlett Packard folder.
- Double-click on the 123.hp.com/setup 6962 printer’s icon to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Scan option and select Scan a Document or Photo on the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Modify any edits such as color, resolution if needed on the Settings window and then choose the Scan option.