Quick 123.hp.com/setup 6950
Setting up the printer is the foremost step to be carried out after it has been purchased. The procedures on how to do the 123.hp.com/setup 6950 process are given on this site.
How to do HP Officejet 6950 Unboxing Setup?
The solutions on how to carry out the setup process are listed below,
- Unpack the printer’s box.
- Take the Compact Disk, user manual, and other components out of the box.
- Lift the Officejet 6950 printer from the box and place it on an even surface.
- Ensure there are no damages to the 123.hp.com/oj6950 printer.
- Plug one end of the power cord into the printer port located at the rear of the device.
- Insert the cord’s other end to a working power outlet. Find the Power button and long press it to switch On the printer.
- Now set your choices on the control panel of the printer.
- Insert a sufficient quantity of white papers into the paper tray.
- Install the ink cartridges that are delivered along with your device in its carton to end the process.
HP Officejet 6950 Wireless Setup
The hp officejet 6950 wireless setup is carried out to link the printer to the Windows, Mac, or mobile devices. The main advantage of using a wireless connection is it does not require any wires or cables to be connected.
How do I Connect HP Officejet 6950 printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Learn the Network name and password prior for 123.hp.com/setup 6950.
- Ensure that no cables are attached to the printer.
- Connect the computer over the wireless network to which the printer is about to be connected.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s operation panel.
- Hit Setup > Wireless Setup Wizard > Network Name > OK.
- Touch OK once the network password is input..
- The printer is all set to go once its driver is installed.
How do I Connect HP Officejet 6950 printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Collect the Wireless Network’s name and its password.
- Pull out the cables from the printer.
- Find the Wireless icon on the printer and head to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your Network name from the list of networks.
- Key in the password and click Done.
- View the summary displayed on the screen.
- Download and install the printer drivers.
- Click your printer’s name in the Printers list of the driver.
- Hit Use > HP Officejet 6950 > Add, Now you can complete a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6950.