Instant 123.hp.com/setup 6255
Easy Solution for First Time Printer 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and Driver Installation.
How do I Set Up HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer?
- Take the printer out of the shipment box and remove the styrofoam sheet covering it.
- Place the printer on a table that is sturdy and free of dust and debris.
- Take the power cable present in the printer package and stretch it.
- Attach one end of it to the printer and the other end to a power outlet.
- Power on your printer and keep it close the computer and router.
- Go to the printer’s control panel display, tap Tools, select Update the printer.
- This will update the printer firmware thereby allowing you to print effectively.
- This overcomes bugs and prevents printer failure and issues.
- Take the ink cartridge from the printer box and remove it from its package.
- Place it in the cartridge slot after opening the cartridge access door.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6255 the cartridge in its appropriate slot. Check whether the color code matches the color of the ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridge gently until it clicks into place.
How do I Install HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver?
- Begin by installing the printer driver on your computer by opening the installation CD present in the printer package.
- If your computer doesn’t have a disc drive, you can use a one which has a CD ROM and copy the contents of the drive to a USB flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into your computer and install the driver.
- If the driver is outdated, you can get an updated version of it easily & quickly from our site.
- Click Here to Download HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver.
- The Download Process will begin.
- Access the setup file from the computer’s Downloads location.
- Proceed with the prompts on the screen to complete the hp envy photo 6255 setup.
- Once the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 is complete, HP Easy Start will open, Use this software to register the printer and perform the printer’s functions efficiently