HP Officejet 5255 Setup
The process of HP Officejet 5255 Setup is given below,
How do I Set Up HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
- Receive your HP printer and unload it. Remove the packing materials from the printer. Clear away the protective sealing film on the sides of the printer, control panel, scanner cover and on the ink cartridges access door.
- Check the list of items you received in the printer box. Use the power cord that you received along with the printer to connect the printer to the electrical board.
- Switch on the power switch on the electrical board and press the power button on the printer to turn on the printer.
- Set the necessary printer settings and preferences on the printer control panel. Select your preferred language, region or country, date, time and confirm with the OK option.
- Take out the received new ink cartridges and hold it on the black plastic sides. Be careful not to touch the other parts of the cartridge.
- Even the fingerprint may cause print quality issues. Raise the scanner platen access door to open the ink cartridges access area. hp officejet 5255 setup the new cartridges into the slot.
- Match the colour code on the ink cartridge and the slot before installing the ink cartridge. Close the cartridge access door and scanner cover after the cartridge installation.
- Slide out the input tray slowly and extend the paper guides as far as possible. Place a stack of unwrinkled blank sheets or photo paper on the tray and made the paper guides to rest on it. Slide the paper tray slowly into the printer.
- Establish a network connection with fast internet access using a network router. Check over HP website to download the driver software and updated firmware that supports your printer.