Easy 123.hp.com/setup 3755
Short Steps for First Time Printer 123.hp.com/setup 3755 from our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3755 First Time Printer Setup
- Tear the tape on top of the box. Lift the printer from the box and place it on a level surface. Discard all the packing materials around the printer.
- The accessories of the printer in the box are a USB cable, power cable, installation CD, ink cartridges, user manual, and warranty card. It can vary based on the country/region.
- The first step is to establish a power connection. Insert one end of the printer’s power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end of the cable to a wall socket.
- Find the Power button on the printer’s control panel. Press on top of it to switch on your Deskjet 3755 printer. Make sure that you do not connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Check if there are ink cartridges in the printer’s shipment box. Unlock the access door and refrain from proceeding until the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- For 123.hp.com/setup 3755, Tear the new ink cartridge from its package and hold the ink cartridge with the help of the black plastic. Rip the plastic tape on top of the cartridge.
- Failing to do so may result in cartridge issue. Improper usage of the copper color contacts and ink nozzles may lead to the ink clogs or ink system failure.
- Push the ink cartridge with the nozzles facing the contacts into the slot. Seat the color cartridge into the left and black cartridge into the right slot. Seal the cartridge door.
- During the initialization process, you may hear certain noises from the printer. Lift the input tray and its extender. Move the guides to the left and fill plain sheets of paper into the tray.
- After inserting the paper, ensure that the appropriate size and paper type settings are used during printing or copying.
- With the help of the software 123.hp.com/setup 3755 CD, install the driver for the printer.