123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer setup
The primary instructions to be carried out after the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 is purchased is to set it up.
How do I Set Up HP Officejet pro 7720 Printer?
- Break the seal on top of the shipment box to open it.
- Now remove all the supplies such as user guide, CD from the box.
- Take the Officejet Pro 7720 printer out and locate it on an even surface.
- Discard all the protective tapes that are surrounding the printer.
- Plug one end of the electrical cable to the rear of the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Insert the electrical cable’s other end to a working wall outlet.
- Turn ON the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Keep enough papers into the printer’s tray.
- Install the cartridges into the slots.
- Download and 123.hp.com/setup 7720 the software from our website.
Free 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Driver and Manual Download
The driver download process is necessary to access the complete features of the Officejet Pro 7720 printer. The manual also named as the user guide provides instructions regarding the processes that occur in the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer. You can download the driver and manual of your printer for free of cost from our website.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver
A driver is a software that acts as a medium of an interface between the Officejet Pro 7720 printer and the Windows or Mac computer or laptop. Users can download the latest version of the driver from our website. Based upon your printing requirements, you can install either the Full Feature driver or the Basic driver.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Manual
A technical document that contains easy instructions about the different processes that can be done using the printer is called as a user guide or manual. The hard copy of the manual is offered along with the printer in its box. You can download the PDF copy of the manual for free from our website.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 7720 Driver?
- A driver constitutes the most important element in any printer model.
- Install the software using the software 123.hp.com/setup 7720 CD given in the shipment box.
- Ensure your Windows or Mac device includes a disc drive in it.
- Place the Compact Disk into the drive and wait for the set of files to display on the screen.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- The Installer window gets opened on your computer.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the checkbox on the Installation Agreements and Settings screen.
- Select the connection mode and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Choose the Finish button and verify if the name of your HP printer is added to the queue of printers.
- You can also get the newest 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 driver from our website.
123.hp.com/setup 7720 Wireless
The wireless 123.hp.com/setup 7720 procedures are usually carried out to connect the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer to a Windows or Mac laptop or computer. The wireless connection does not require any cables or wires to be physically plugged into the printer and the Personal Computer.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 7720 to Wireless?
- Make sure to gather the name of your SSID or wireless network and its security password.
- Check if the Windows or Mac device is connected to the network to which you want to link the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Ensure the connectivity of your Internet is active.
- Place the printer and computer within the router’s range.
- Verify if the USB or Ethernet cables are disconnected from your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer.
- Open the dashboard by swiping the display on the control panel of your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Now tap the Wireless icon.
- Press the Settings icon and tap the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and choose your network name, and then enter the password.
- Tap Done and then install the driver.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Mobile Printing
One of the easiest methods that can be done to connect the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer to the computer, tablet, or smartphone is mobile printing. There are different mobile printing solutions that are featured in HP printers.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 7720 eprint 123.hp.com/setup 7720?
A cloud-based and secured feature that is available as a service and as well as an application is called as ePrint.
- Switch On the Officejet Pro 7720 printer and then keep papers into the main input tray.
- Ascertain to install the ink cartridges into their correct slots.
- Now press the ePrint button on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer.
- Turn On the Embedded Web Services by following the directions that display on your computer.
- Select the Print Info or Print option once the EWS get enabled.
- Now check if the IP address of your printer appears on the panel.
- To print, tap Files or Recent Files. Modify the required settings by choosing the Change button.
- Touch Done and then select Print.
How do I Connect HP Officejet Pro 7720 AirPrint?
A service that is supported by the wireless HP printers and Apple devices that function under iOS 4.2 and later versions is called as AirPrint.
- Press the Setup, Wireless, or Network menu on the control panel of your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Now tap the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Perform the procedures that display on the operation panel to 123.hp.com/setup 7720 to the wireless network.
- You can also connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer to the network using the Wi-Fi Direct method.
- To make a print, press the Share icon. Touch Print and press the Select Printer option.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Alter any settings if required.
- Select the number of copies that you need and then choose the Print option.
123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Ink Cartridge
A component that contains the ink required for performing the functions using the Officejet Pro 7720 printer is called an ink cartridge.
How do I Replace HP Officejet Pro 7720 Ink Cartridge?
- Power On the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage located inside your Officejet Pro printer remains calm and idle.
- Push the cartridge to remove it from the slot completely.
- You can buy the replacement cartridges from the trusted retailers.
- Ensure the cartridges are compatible with the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer.
- Take the new cartridge from its packing and slide it into the appropriate slot.
- The black cartridge must be placed in the right slot, and the tri-colored cartridge should be inserted in the left slot.
- Follow the above steps for installing the other cartridges. Lower the cartridge access door.
- An alignment page gets printed by your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
How to Refill HP Officejet Pro 7720 Ink Cartridge?
- Refilling the ink cartridges is highly not recommended as it can cause damages to the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Purchase a refill kit that contains a syringe, needles, gloves, pins, and tissue paper inside it.
- Ensure that the Officejet Pro 7720 printer is switched On. OPen the access door.
- Remove the cartridges from their slots.
- Place the cartridge on the tissue paper and locate the holes on it.
- A sponge area will be present on the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 cartridge that leads to the ink tank.
- Expand the hole by inserting a sharp pin.
- Make use of the syringe to eject ink from the bottle.
- Refill ink into the cartridges by placing the syringe inside.
- Ascertain not to overfill the ink. Reinsert the cartridges and the lower the access door.
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer?
Printing is a function that is carried out using the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer. A hard copy of the required data gets printed by the HP printer
- Load the papers and then 123.hp.com/setup 7720 the ink cartridges.
- Choose the Start button available on the bottom left corner of the window.
- Open File Explorer and select the document to be printed.
- Before doing the print task, change the required settings on your document.
- Modify the font size, text, and other settings.
- Click File and select Print to open the General Print Settings menu.
- To access more layout features, choose the Printer Properties or Preferences button.
- The Printing Preferences window opens on your desktop.
- Select the type of orientation as Landscape or Portrait. Save the changes by choosing the OK button.
- To initiate the print job, choose the Print option. If needed, save the settings for future print operations.
How to Print Double Side on HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer?
- To fully finish the print tasks and to overcome the problems in page ordering, load sufficient papers into the input tray.
- Select the item to be printed. Click the File option and choose the Print button.
- Click your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer from the list of installed devices.
- Select the Printer Setup, Preferences, or Properties button.
- The Document Properties dialog box opens on your computer.
- Click Print On Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) printing.
- If the duplex option is not present, click Layout or Features.
- Click Two-sided (Duplex) Printing and select the OK button, and then choose Print. Remove the odd pages and click Continue to print the even pages.
123.hp.com/ojpro7720 How to Scan?
A process performed from a multi-functional printer in which the information is obtained as digital formats is known as scanning.
- The HP Scan software can be utilized for performing the scan task.
- 123.hp.com/setup 7720 the full feature driver from our website.
- Open HP Printer Assistant software on the system.
- For Windows 8.1 : Select Start present on the lower left corner of the screen and choose your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- For Windows 8 : Right-click anywhere near the Start menu.
- Choose All Apps available on top of the app bar and click your HP printer’s name from the list.
- For Windows XP or Windows 7 : Choose the Start menu and select All Programs.
- Choose the Hewlett Packard folder and double-icon on the icon of your printer to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Do any changes such as color, resolution if needed on the Settings window and choose Scan.
123.hp.com/ojpro7720 How to Copy?
While doing the copy job, the text or picture to be copied is obtained in a printed format. The steps on how to copy are given below.
- Keep sufficient unused papers in the paper tray.
- Open the scanner lid. Load the item in the ADF or the scanner glass, depending upon your HP printer’s specifications.
- Ascertain to close the scanner lid.
- Place the document based upon the sliders until the Officejet Pro printer says that the file to be copied is scanned.
- Do not load thick originals into the scanner glass.
- Tap the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button.
- The number of copies can be increased by pressing the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button many times.
- Once the last button is tapped, the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer begins the copying task.
- For touch-based displays : Touch the Copy button on the operation panel of your HP printer.
- Press Start and go back to the Main screen, and then touch the Start Color, Start Color, or OK button.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 7720?
Fax also named as telecopying is a process in which the data is sent to the telephone number that is connected to the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Before beginning with the 123.hp.com/setup 7720, ensure the printer is capable of sending the fax to another device.
- If the telephone cord is not available, utilize a cable that has two wire leads and not four.
- Insert the 1-LINE jack at the back of your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Plug the phone cord’s other end to a phone wall jack.
- If an answering machine is available, attach the 2-EXT jack to the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer’s rear.
- Connect the telephone cord to the answering machine.
- Now initialize the fax settings on the control panel of the printer.
- The fax header includes your name, contact number.
- To check if the setup was successful, choose the Fax Test Report option.
- A fax report gets printed by the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 7720 Factory Reset
The factory reset process is generally done to set all your network and print settings to its defaults. The instructions are given below.
- The factory reset steps vary depending upon the control panel of your HP printer.
- For HP printers with touch display : Press the Setup icon from the Home screen on the front panel.
- Open the Services window and choose the Restore Defaults option.
- Tap the OK button.
- The Officejet Pro 7720 printer turns On automatically after the factory reset process is complete.
- Another method of doing a factory reset is, switch Off the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer.
- Detach the electrical cable from the printer’s rear and wait for about twenty to thirty seconds.
- Reconnect the cord and then power On the HP printer. Tap and hold the Resume button on the printer for ten seconds.
- Release the Resume button after the Attention light turns On.
- The Ready and Attention light flashes once the factory reset process is done.
Solve HP Officejet Pro 7720 Troubleshooting Issue
The procedures that are done to fix the issues that happen in the Officejet Pro 7720 printer is called as troubleshooting. The best solutions for all the common problems that occur in the HP printer is given on this site. You can also download the manual from 123.hp.com/setup 7720 and refer to the troubleshooting page on it to rectify the printer issues.
How to Solve 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Paper Jam Issue?
Look for the paper jam error message on the operation panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer. Follow the instructions below to resolve the error.
- Ascertain to discard the jammed papers quickly as it can cause damages to the printer.
- Power Off the HP OJ Pro 7720 printer.
- Keep your hands on the Officejet Pro printer’s sides to lift the access door.
- Open the paper path unit and take the cover out.
- Check if any obstructions are present and remove them, and then reinstall the path cover.
- Go to the carriage area and remove the foreign materials.
- Open the input tray and place the printer backward. Gently remove the jammed papers.
- Relocate the printer to its original position. Switch On the Officejet Pro 7720 printer and check if the problem was rectified.
Why is 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer offline?
Look for the Printer Offline error message on the control panel of your HP Officejet Pro 7720 device. Follow the instructions given below.
- Download and then run a special version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to fix the offline error.
- Open the tool on your system..
- Click the Start option and then select your printer from the list.
- Choose Fix Scanning or Fix Printing and perform the on-screen instructions.
- Now check if the offline problem has been cleared. Else, power cycle the Officejet 7720 printer and the PC.
- Reset the network router if the device uses a wireless connection.
- Ensure the Internet is stable.
- Remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Set the HP OJ Pro 7720 printer as the default.
Why is HP Officejet Pro 7720 Printer Not Printing Black Ink?
There are various reasons that cause the black ink not printing error. The general solutions for the same are discussed below.
- Check for updates in the firmware of your Officejet Pro 7720 printer..
- You can update the firmware from the control panel.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink inside the black cartridge.
- If the ink level is low, buy the replacement cartridge from the authorized store.
- 123.hp.com/setup 7720 the new black cartridge into the printer and verify if the issue has been fixed.
- Ensure the black cartridge is aligned correctly.
- Check if the driver is corrupted. If yes, get the latest driver from our website.
How to solve HP Officejet pro 7720 Ink Cartridge Problem?
A Supply System Failure or Ink Problem error message appears on the front panel of your Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Ensure that the installed ink cartridges are compatible with the printer.
- Try resetting the Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- Take the black and tri-colored cartridges out of their slots.
- Try cleaning the ink cartridges using a clean, lint-free cloth.
- After cleaning the cartridges, check if the error message has disappeared from the printer’s panel.
- Update the 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer’s firmware.
- Clean the printhead by utilizing an automated tool.
- Replace the printhead and confirm if the issue has been rectified.