Instant 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printer Setup
The steps on how to carry out the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 setup process are discussed below.
Searches Related to “hp officejet pro 6970”
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 6970, Open the packed shipment box by cutting the tape.
- Check if all the accessories are present inside the box.
- Remove the Officejet Pro 6970 printer from the carton.
- Take all the protective materials out of the HP Printer.
- Set the power connectivity by connecting the electrical cord to the Officejet Pro 6970 printer’s back and the power socket.
- Find the Power button on your Officejet Pro 6970 printer and long press it.
- Select your county’s name, then choose the desired language, and then set the date & time.
- Load the needed papers into the main input tray.
- Install the original HP ink cartridges.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer prints an alignment page.
Free HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver and Manual Download
A successful communication between the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer and the computer is enabled by the driver software. Users can download the software and the manual for their printer directly from this website.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Driver?
- Delete all the unnecessary cache files that are available on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Check if all the software files are installed on your PC.
- Verify if sufficient memory is present on the system.
- Now select the Driver Download option that is provided on this website.
- Do not continue until the download process completes.
- Move to the Downloads location on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Double-click on the appropriate downloaded file to 123.hp.com/setup 6970 the driver.
- A Let’s Get Started dialog box opens on the desktop, then launch the software by complying with the on-screen prompts, and then click the Finish button.
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- Choose the file such as the photo or text which you want to print.
- Open the item so that it opens on your Personal Computer.
- Go to your computer’s keyboard and press the Ctrl and P keys on it.
- Check if the Print pop-up menu appears on the computer.
- From the queue of devices that are installed, choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer.
- Send the text or picture to the print list of your printer by selecting the Print option.
- The print job gets started by the Officejet Pro 6970 printer, do not proceed until it gets completed.
123.hp.com/ojpro6970 How to Copy?
- Depending upon the features of the Officejet Pro 6970 printer, you can place the file to be copied either in the ADF or on the flatbed scanner.
- Go to the control panel of your Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- Tap the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo button on the touch panel.
- Alter any available settings as needed. Select either the Gear icon or Settings button.
- The Advanced Copy settings window opens on the screen.
- Do the required edits that are needed for your document.
- Choose the Start button, else return to the Main window.
- Initiate the copy work by selecting the Start, Start Black, or Start Color button.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- Prepare your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer for setting the fax function.
- Get a telephone cord; else purchase a one that is compatible with the Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- If the correct cable is not available, obtain a cord with two-wire lead connectors.
- Plug one end of the phone cable to the phone wall jack.
- Attach the 1-LINE jack at the rear end of the Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- If you are utilizing an answering machine, insert the phone cord’s one end to it.
- Now go to the 2-EXT jack present at your printer’s rear.
- Set up your fax choices on the front panel of your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer and then print a test report.
Easy HP Officejet Pro 6970 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is a feature that lets the Officejet Pro 6970 printer to get connected to devices such as smartphones and tablets.
How do I Enable HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint?
- Turn On the printer, then place papers, and then install the cartridges.
- Download and install the ePrint app on your mobile.
- Open the app and choose Settings.
- Select the Activation button and type your email ID in the appropriate field.
- Choose Activate and confirm if a PIN or code is sent to the respective email address.
- Enter the code on the ePrint app and then choose the Activate option.
Instant AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup 6970
- Ascertain to connect your iOS device and the mobile or computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- To print an item, insert papers and 123.hp.com/setup 6970 the cartridges.
- Open the file that is to be printed on the Apple device.
- Select the Share button and tap Print, and then the Printer Options window opens on the desktop.
- Choose Select Printer and then click your Officejet Pro 6970 printer from the list.
- Modify the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 settings, then click OK, and then select the Print button.