Easy 123.hp.com/oj6500 Setup
The best steps on how to do the setup process after getting a new 123.hp.com/oj6500 printer are provided below.
Searches Related to “hp officejet 6500”
HP Officejet 6500 First Time Printer Setup
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 6500, Unpack the printer’s carton by breaking the tape.
- Remove the installer CD, user manual, and other supplies from the box.
- Take the Officejet 6500 printer out and ascertain to place it on an area that is free from dust.
- Discard all the tapes and ensure that the Officejet 6500 printer satisfies the conditions such as temperature and humidity.
- Get the power connection by attaching the electrical cord between the printer’s back and the socket.
- Power On the printer and select all your preferences on the operation panel.
- Keep enough amount of white papers into the main input tray.
- Insert the cartridges that were given along with the Officejet 6500 printer.
Free HP Officejet 6500 Driver and Manual Download
A software that enables a successful connection between the 123.hp.com/oj6500 printer and the computer or laptop is called as the driver. A technical document that contains entire details about the printer is named as the manual. You can download both the software and the manual for your Officejet 6500 printer directly from this site.
How to Download 123.hp.com/oj6500 Driver?
- Before you begin downloading the software, check if there is sufficient memory space on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Clean all the unwanted temp files, cache folders that are present on the system.
- Tap the Driver Download button that is provided on this site.
- The download process gets started, do not power Off your PC during this process.
- After the download process ends, click on the downloaded setup file twice.
- The Installation Agreements window opens on the desktop, then tick the checkbox, and then choose the Yes button if you need a fax 123.hp.com/setup 6500.
- Carry out the procedures that get displayed on your computer for installing the software.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/oj6500 software installation by choosing the Finish option.
HP Officejet 6500 Printhead
A component that ejects the ink from the cartridges is known as the printhead. It contains electronic circuits and nozzles that enables it to have contact with the printer’s ink.
How do I Clean 123.hp.com/oj6500 Printhead?
- You can perform the printhead cleaning process from the control panel of the printer.
- Insert unused papers into the main input tray and then power On your HP Officejet 6500 printer.
- Press and hold the Officejet 6500 printer’s Power button.
- Tap the Cancel button for about two times and then press the Resume button once.
- Now go to your printer and release the Power button to finish the printhead cleaning process.
HP Officejet 6500 How to Print?
- Insert enough quantity of new papers into the main input tray.
- Install the compatible cartridges into the 123.hp.com/oj6500 printer.
- Select the Start button and open the File Explorer menu.
- Click on the item to be printed and do the required edits to the same.
- If needed, change the font text and size.
- Select File and then open the General Print settings window by choosing the Print option.
- Hit either the Preferences or Print Properties button.
- Alter the orientation for your print work and then tap the OK option. Begin the printing process by clicking Print.
123.hp.com/oj6500 How to Scan?
- Confirm that the Full Feature driver is launched on your computer.
- Else, download and launch the driver from this page.
- Navigate to your Officejet 6500 printer and raise the scanner lid on it.
- Keep the item to be scanned facing down the flatbed scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid on your printer.
- Go to the front panel of the 123.hp.com/oj6500 printer and press the Scan button on it.
- Choose the name of your computer to which you want to send the scan task.
- Press the type of scan that you need and then choose the OK button.
HP Officejet 6500 How to Copy?
- Load the item to be copied on the flatbed scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Keep the document according to the guides until your 123.hp.com/setup 6500 printer says that the file is detected.
- Select either the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button.
- If you want to increase the copy number, press the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color many times.
- Once you have pressed the button for the last time, the printer starts the copy work.
- Another way of doing the copy operation is, choose the Copy button on the control panel of the Officejet 6500 printer.
- Navigate to the Main dialog box by touching the Start button.
- Initiate the copy work by choosing the Start Color, Start Black, or OK button.
HP Officejet 6500 How to Fax?
- Ensure that the Officejet 6500 printers supports the fax operation.
- Place the item you need to fax on the flatbed scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Confirm enough white papers are placed in the input tray.
- Ascertain not to utilize the telephone line cable.
- Type the receiver’s fax number and other information on the front panel of your Officejet 6500 printer.
- Tap either the Send, Color, or Black button to send the fax.
- Users will hear high-pitched noises when the fax is being sent.
- A page gets printed by your 123.hp.com/oj6500 printer, study it to confirm that the fax was sent successfully.