123.hp.com/oj5255 How to do Duplex Printing?
Follow Our Steps for 123.hp.com/oj5255 Duplex Printing easily.
How do I Perform Duplex Printing in HP Officejet 5255?
- Double-sided printing : Place sufficient unused papers to complete the print task. Open the document to make a print and select File. Choose Print and click the name of your Officejet 5255 printer.
- Select Printer Properties depending and the Printing Preferences window displays on your desktop. Choose Print On Both Sides from the Printing Shortcut menu. Click the Layout option if the duplexing window is not available.
- Locate the Print On Both Sides option and then select it. Choose Binding or Page Flip and click the OK option. Select Print and then remove the printed pages out of your HP printer.
- Keep the printed documents into the paper tray. Click Continue and the other sides of the file gets printed.
- Envelopes : Place the envelopes in the input tray and open Wordpad on your PC. Select the Menu icon and click Page Setup. The Page Setup menu appears on the computer and then choose the envelope size from the Size window.
- Ascertain to select the orientation type as Landscape and then click the OK button. Utilize the Formatting Tools from the Home tab to align and enter the text. Click Menu and place your cursor on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 Print option.
- Choose the Print Preview option and ensure the address is aligned and sized correctly. Alter any additional settings if required and then click the Print option.
- Photos : Keep the photo paper into the main input tray. Insert the paper in a way so that it faces upward if your Officejet 5255 printer includes a perforated tab for handling the photographs.
- Modify the necessary settings such as color, resolution. Right-click on the image and choose Open with. Select File and click Print. Choose Windows Photo Viewer and click Options at the lower right corner of your PC.
- Click Properties in Windows Photo Viewer, else choose Preferences from the Print menu in Paint. Select the OK button and then click the Print option to print from 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer, Click Here for Scan.