Easy 123.hp.com/oj4500 Setup
The setup procedures generally include obtaining the required materials for doing the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer setup process, establishing the power connection, keeping the papers, and installing the shipped ink cartridges.
Searches Related to “hp officejet 4500”
HP Officejet 4500 First Time Printer Setup
- Solution for Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 4500, After the printer is shipped, ensure the manufacturer’s seal is stuck on top of the box.
- Open the packed shipment box and remove all the contents from it.
- Take the HP Officejet 4500 printer out and make sure to keep it on an even surface.
- Obtain the power connectivity by connecting the power cord between the printer’s back and the outlet.
- Force press the printer’s Power button to switch it On.
- Choose all your preferences on the Officejet 4500 printer’s front panel.
- Now place a sufficient amount of new papers into the main input tray.
- Insert the original HP cartridges into their right slots.
Free 123.hp.com/oj4500 Driver and Manual Download
The printer driver is the connection medium between the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer and the Windows or Mac system. The main importance of the user guide is it provides instructions about the various process in the printer. Get the printer’s driver and manual for free from this site.
How to Install HP Officejet 4500 Driver?
- Before downloading the driver, save enough memory space on your computer.
- Click on the Driver Download button that is provided below on this site to obtain the newest version of the driver.
- Select the appropriate driver with respect to the operating system installed on your PC.
- Now access the downloaded 123.hp.com/setup 4500 file by navigating to the Downloads location on the system.
- After the driver file is downloaded, the next step is to install it.
- Double-click on the downloaded file that is available inside the Downloads folder.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then follow the procedures that appear on the Installer window.
- To end the 123.hp.com/oj4500 driver installation process, select the Finish button.
HP Officejet 4500 How to Print?
- Ensure that the input tray is loaded with enough white papers.
- Check if the original cartridges are installed properly.
- Now go to your Personal Computer and open the item or file that has to be printed.
- Look for the File menu; it will generally be located o the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the File menu and then tap the Print option available in the drop-down list.
- The Print Properties dialog box will open on your desktop.
- You can get additional printing options such as the number of pages to be printed on the Print Properties window.
- Begin the printing process by clicking the OK button or Print option.
HP Officejet 4500 How to Copy?
- If you have not placed papers into the main input tray, load enough amount of the same.
- Open the scanner lid on the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer.
- Keep the original document facing down on the flatbed scanner glass.
- Ensure that the item is inserted in the right front corner of the glass.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- If you want to make a black and white copy document, tap the Start Copy Black button on the Officejet 4500 printer.
- Press the Start Copy Color button if you wish to obtain a colored copy file.
- Wait until the printer finishes the copy process.
HP Officejet 4500 How to Fax?
- Confirm that the fax 123.hp.com/setup 4500 for your printer is completed.
- Load the file to be faxed either in the ADF tray or on the flatbed scanner glass.
- Ensure blank papers are placed into the main input tray.
- Make sure not to use the telephone line.
- Dial the recipient’s fax number and other details on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer.
- Send the fax by tapping the Send, Black, or Color button.
- High-pitched sounds will be heard when the fax is being sent.
- The HP Officejet 4500 printer will print a report, study the same to ensure that the fax was sent successfully.
HP Officejet 4500 How to Scan?
- To the scan task, the HP Scan software must be launched on your Personal Computer.
- To get the HP Scan software, download and install the Full Feature driver from this website.
- Find the scanner lid on your Officejet 4500 printer and then open it.
- Put the document or photograph that you want to scan on the flatbed scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and then move to your computer screen.
- Click on the Wrench like a logo; it is the Settings button.
- Select the right type of file you are scanning such as text or photo.
- Choose the Scan Photo or Scan Document option and then wait until the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer finishes the scanning process.