The Printer 123.hp.com/oj3833 is the basic procedure to be carried out after buying a new device. The setup process is required to initialize the primary settings and perform various tasks on the HP Officejet 3833 printer. Make sure to do the setup instructions correctly, else it can result in a printer error.
How to Install HP Officejet 3833 Printer?
- Tear the tape to open the packaging box.
- Take the contents such as user guide and warranty card out of the carton.
- Remove the HP Officejet 3833 printer and place it on a leveled region.
- Discard all the packing materials that are surrounding the Officejet 3833 printer.
- Insert the electrical cable between the Officejet 3833 printer’s rear and the power outlet.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and set the name of your country, data, and time on its operation panel.
- Insert the HP ink cartridges that are delivered in the box along with your Officejet 3833 printer.
- Place papers into the main input tray.
- Tap the OK button on the control panel, and an alignment page gets printed by the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
- 123.hp.com/setup 3833 the software.
Free 123.hp.com/oj3833 Driver and Manual Download
To get the entire features of the HP Officejet 3833 printer, downloading and installing the driver is an important step. The software provides additional functionality to the Officejet 3833 printer. You can download the newest version of the driver and the user guide free of cost from our website.
How to Download HP Officejet 3833 Driver?
The driver sends control commands to the Officejet 3833 printer on how to carry out its operations such as printing, copying, and scanning. Every Windows and Mac computer has a unique driver that changes depending on the operating system version. Get the newest version of the driver by clicking the Driver Download button available in this page.[su_button url=”https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL61230/mp-147816-1/OJ4650_Full_WebPack_1122.exe” style=”bubbles” background=”#cf09cc” color=”#ffffff” wide=”no” rel=”nofollow” title=”HP Officejet 3833 Driver Download” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download”]Driver Download[/su_button]
How to Download HP Officejet 3833 Manual?
A comprehensive and technical document that addresses various aspects of the HP Officejet 3833 printer is called as the user guide or manual. It includes a detailed description regarding the hardware and software components of the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer. Download the PDF copy of the user manual absolutely free of cost from this page.[su_button url=”http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04783165″ rel=”nofollow” title=”HP Officejet 3833 Manual Download” style=”bubbles” background=”#cf09cc” color=”#ffffff” wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download”]Manual Download[/su_button]
How to Download HP Officejet 3833 Driver for Mac?
- Before beginning with the software download process, ensure that there is enough space on your Mac device.
- Delete all the unnecessary temp files from your Mac computer.
- Choose the Driver Download button to start the downloading process in this page.
- Find the setup file on your Mac system and then double-click on it.
- Select the Continue option and agree to the Terms and Conditions by marking the checkbox.
- Launch the driver by complying with the procedures that display on your Mac PC.
- Click the Finish option and try doing a test print.
How to Download HP Officejet 3833 Driver for Windows?
- The software or driver acts as a communication medium between the Officejet 3833 printer and the computer.
- Turn On the Officejet 3833 printer. Remove the USB cable from your HP printer’s rear.
- Plug the USB cord only when instructed during the 123.hp.com/oj3833 process.
- Navigate to the manufacturer website and choose your Officejet 3833 printer.
- Select the OS version and then choose Download available next to the Drivers tab.
- Click Typical or Recommended as the installation mode.
- Once the installation is done, link your Windows computer and Officejet 3833 to the network.
- Choose the Add a Software option. The HP Printer Assistant downloads the driver for your printer automatically.
How do I Install HP Officejet 3833 Driver?
- Utilize the installation disk that is offered along with the Officejet 3833 printer in the shipment box.
- Ensure that the Compact Disk is compatible with your Windows or Mac PC.
- If your computer does not have a disk drive, copy the setup files into a USB drive.
- Keep the CD or USB into the correct drive.
- Do not proceed until the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 files get displayed on your computer.
- Now click on the .dmg or .exe file twice.
- Comply with the on-screen directions for installing the printer driver.
- Select the Finish button and then carry out a print task.
Quick Wireless 123.hp.com/oj3833
Wireless setup is used for connecting the HP Officejet 3833 printer to the Windows or Mac device. The instructions for the same are provided below.
How to Connect HP Officejet 3833 Wireless?
- Collect the name of your Service Set Identifier and the security passphrase.
- Ensure that the router operates using the 2.4 GigaHertz band.
- Make sure to connect the personal computer to your wireless network.
- Check if the printer is powered on.
- From the Home screen on the operation panel of your printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- Touch Settings and choose the Wireless Settings option
- Press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup or Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen procedures to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 and then install the driver.
HP Officejet 3833 Mobile Printing
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 3833 for ePrint
ePrint is a feature that is available as an application and a service in all the wireless HP printers. Perform the procedures that are given below
- Power On the Officejet 3833 printer by long pressing the Power button.
- Check if the cartridges are installed into the correct slots.
- Tap the ePrint button on the Officejet printer’s control panel.
- Do the on-screen instructions to enable the Embedded Web Services.
- After the EWS is activated, select Print or Print Info.
- The email address of your Officejet 3833 printer gets displayed on the operation panel.
- Complete the ePrint 123.hp.com/oj3833 by printing an information page.
- Now perform any operation such as print or scan on the Officejet 3833 printer.
How do I Connect a HP Officejet 3833 Printer to iPhone?
A free service that is featured in all wireless HP printers and in iOS devices that functions on operating system 4.2 and later versions used for doing the print jobs is called Apple AirPrint.
- To use Apple AirPrint, the HP Officejet 3833 printer and the Mac device must be connected to the same local network.
- If the printer utilizes a Wi-Fi Direct connection, ensure that the blue solid light on it is enabled.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct button on the operation panel of your printer, else move to the front panel settings.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct option and touch Settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Settings option.
- Press your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer on the Choose A Network window.
- Your HP printer has DIRECT mentioned in its icon name.
- Type the Wi-Fi Direct key if prompted and do the on-screen directions to finish the setup.
HP Officejet 3833 Printer Functions
123.hp.com/oj3833 How to Print?
Printing is the main operation of the Officejet Pro 3833 printer. Before beginning the print function, 123.hp.com/setup 3833 your printer to the computer.
- Select the picture or text that needs to be printed on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Choose the respective file so that it gets displayed on your computer screen.
- Now tap the Ctrl + P keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Print pop-up menu opens on your screen.
- Select the HP Officejet 3833 printer from the queue of installed devices.
- If needed, alter the settings for your print job.
- Now send the file to the print queue of your Hewlett Packard printer by choosing the Print option.
- The print job gets processed by your printer. Now, wait for it to finish.
HP Officejet 3833 How to Scan?
Scanning is a function in which the photograph or image is converted into a digital format. The procedures on how to scan are as follows.
- 123.hp.com/setup 3833 the driver.
- Now raise the scanner lid on your Officejet 3833 printer and load the file to be scanned facing down on the glass.
- Lower the lid and if your printer has a Scan button or menu, select your Windows or Mac device name.
- If prompted, choose the type of scan task.
- The 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer starts the scan job. Wait for it to finish.
- To see the scanned file, select the document with Scan in its name.
- If the Scan button is not present, open HP Printer Assistant on your system.
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo and modify the required settings on the HP Scan window.
- Click the Save icon or OK button.
HP Officejet 3833 How to Copy?
An additional feature that is available in the HP Officejet 383 printer is named as Copying. The procedures on how to copy using the 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer are provided below.
- Load sufficient A4 papers into the main input tray of your Officejet 3833 printer.
- Open the scanner lid and keep the item to be copied facing down the scanner glass.
- Now close the scanner lid. Wait until the file to be copied gets detected by your Officejet 3833 printer.
- Press either the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button and do the same multiple times for increasing the copy number.
- Once you have pressed the button for the last time, the Officejet 3833 printer begins the copy operation.
- You can also do the copy job from the operation panel of your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
- Touch the Copy option and then press the Start button. Tap OK and then initiate the copy task by choosing the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button.
HP Officejet 3833 How to Fax?
A process of sending and receiving the documents using a traditional landline service is called as Faxing. The instructions to 123.hp.com/setup 3833 the fax are listed below.
- A traditional landline service is needed for setting up the fax feature.
- Make use of the telephone cable that is shipped along with your Officejet 3833 printer in the carton.
- Plug the 1-LINE jack into the Officejet 3833 printer’s back.
- Attach the phone cord into the phone wall jack.
- If you use an answering machine, insert one end of the 2-EXT jack at the Officejet 3833 printer’s rear.
- Connect the 2-EXT jack’s other end into your answering machine.
- Now set up your choices on the control panel of your Officejet 3833 printer.
- To check if the fax setup was completed correctly, print a test report by tapping the Fax Test Report or Run Fax Test on the printer’s panel.
Solution for 123.hp.com/oj3833 Troubleshooting Issue
The steps that are carried out in order to rectify the errors that occurred in the HP Officejet 3833 printer is called as troubleshooting.
Why I Cannot Connect HP OfficeJet 3833 to Wireless?
The instructions to resolve the HP Officejet 3833 printer will not connect to the wireless network issue are listed below.
- Make sure to locate the Officejet 3833 printer within the range of the network or wireless router.
- Reset the Officejet 3833 printer, Windows or Mac computer, and the access point or router.
- Try disabling the Virtual Private Network or VPN 123.hp.com/setup 3833 on the personal computer for a temporary duration.
- Ensure that the latest driver version is installed on your system.
- Check if the driver is corrupted. If yes, download the same from our website.
Why is HP Officejet 3833 Not Printing in Color?
There are many reasons that can cause the HP Officejet 3833 printer to not print in colored ink. Follow the solutions given below.
- Ascertain to load the right type and size of the paper into your Officejet 3833 printer.
- Ensure that the colored ink cartridge is compatible with the Officejet 3833 printer.
- Check the ink levels of the tri-colored cartridge from the printer’s panel or computer screen.
- Change the colored cartridge immediately if the ink levels are below the estimated level.
- Update the firmware of the Officejet 3833 printer and check if the problem is resolved by printing a test report.
How to Solve HP Officejet 3833 Copy Issue?
The general steps to be done to rectify the copy issue in the UP Officejet 3833 printer is listed below.
- Try cleaning the scanner glass on the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
- Reset the Officejet 3833 printer. Switch On the device.
- Disconnect the electrical cable from the Officejet 3833 printer’s rear.
- Unplug the cable from the power source and wait for sixty seconds.
- Replug the electrical cable between the printer and the outlet. Power On your 123.hp.com/setup 3833 printer and then check if the issue has been resolved.