Quick 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw Setup
The hardware and software components in the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer must be set in order to perform the entire features of the device. The setup procedures must be done appropriately to overcome various printer errors. The Laserjet Pro m130nw printer can be configured easily by following the simple steps given on this page.
HP Laserjet Pro M130nw First Time Printer Setup
- Once the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is shipped at your doorstep, check if the authorized seal is available on top of the carton.
- Now open the packaging and then take all the supplies such as warranty card & user manual out of the box.
- Remove the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer and keep it in a well ventilated area.
- Establish the power connection by connecting one end of the power cable to the rear of your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Insert the power cable’s other end into a power socket or outlet.
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer by long pressing the Power button on it.
- You can now set your preferences on the printer’s operation panel.
- Load enough papers into the input tray.
- Insert the original toner cartridges.
- 123.hp.com/setup m130nw the software from our website.
HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Driver & Manual Download
The driver allows the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer to function with the operating system installed on your Windows or Mac system. It sends commands to the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer to generate quality outputs. Users can download a recent version of the driver and the printer manual for free from our website.
The software is needed for the effective operation of the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer. If an appropriate driver is not installed, it might cause various errors in the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer. You can get the software’s latest version by choosing the Driver Download button given on this page.
HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Manual
The user manual, also called as the guide is a technical document that includes the entire details about the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw. The steps provided in the manual are helpful for users to utilize the printer without encountering any problem. You can obtain a soft copy of the manual from this page.
How to Download HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Driver?
- Ascertain to maintain a sufficient storage space on your Windows or Mac system.
- Remove all the unnecessary temp folders from your computer.
- Depending upon your necessity, you can launch the Full Feature or Basic software.
- choose the Driver Download button.
- Once the download process ends, find the software file on your PC’s screen.
- Begin the software installation by double-clicking on the downloaded driver file.
- Click the Continue button and carry out the prompts that get displayed on your computer.
- Select Finish and do any of the Laserjet pro m130nw printer functions.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Driver?
- Make use of the installation Compact Disk that is delivered in the printer’s box.
- Verify that the CD is compatible with your computer.
- Load the Compact Disk into the disk drive of your Windows or Mac Personal Computer.
- Start the installation by double-clicking on the .exe or .dmg file.
- The Windows Installer screen appears on your system.
- Choose Continue and accept the Terms and Conditions by choosing the checkbox.
- Perform the procedures that display on the screen to install the software for your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Is the driver not compatible? Do not worry, download the recent one from our website.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup m130nw
The steps on how to connect the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer to the computer or laptop using a wireless method are given below.
How to Connect HP Laserjet Pro M130nw to Wireless?
- Collect the name of your Service Set Identifier and the WEP or WPA password.
- Use DSL or cable as the Internet connection.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cord from the back side of your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Swipe left on the Home screen of the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer’s control panel.
- Touch the Setup option and then choose Network Setup.
- Select Wireless Menu and press the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The wizard loads and then displays a list of wireless networks.
- Tap the name of your Service Set Identifier from the list.
- Now enter the key of your wireless network.
- Touch the OK Button, and your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer gets connected to the network.
- Now 123.hp.com/setup m130nw the wireless driver.
HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Mobile Printing
Make use of the mobile printing technology to print easily from your smartphone or tablet by following a few simple steps that are given on this page.
HP Laserjet Pro m130nw AirPrint Setup
The quick instructions on how to set up the AirPrint service using the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer are listed below.
How to Print from iPhone to HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130nw?
- Check if the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- Link the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer to the wireless network.
- Download the recent version of the printer firmware on your Personal Computer.
- Find and change the name of the AirPrint service if needed.
- Verify whether the papers are kept correctly, and the toner cartridges are inserted into the printer.
- Open the file that needs to be printed and choose the Share icon.
- Click the Print button and tap Select Printer.
- Choose your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer from the queue and then touch the Print option.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130nw ePrint Setup
A cloud based feature that is available for free is named as ePrint. The steps on how to set up ePrint are as follows.
How to Enable HP laserjet Pro MFP M130nw ePrint?
- Power On the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer and place papers into the tray.
- 123.hp.com/setup m130nw the cartridges into your HP printer.
- Press the ePrint icon on the operation panel of the Laserjet Pro printer.
- Comply with the instructions that appear on the screen to turn On Web Services.
- Once the EWS gets enabled, choose the Print Info or Print option.
- The email address of your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer displays on the touch panel.
- Locate your 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw new printer’s email address.
- Enable the ePrint feature by printing an information report.
Easy Steps for Cloud Print 123.hp.com/setup m130nw
A Google service that allows the users to print from anywhere on any device that is connected to the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is called Cloud Print.
- Turn On the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Place papers and insert the toner cartridges.
- Connect your Laserjet Pro printer and smartphone to the same network.
- Launch the Google Cloud Print application.
- Tap the Settings option and then choose Printing.
- Press the On button and touch Cloud Print. Select the Main menu icon.
- Touch Add Printer and choose your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Complete your 123.hp.com/setup m130nw by confirming the registration on the printer’s control panel.
123.hp.com/ljprom130nw How to Print?
Printing is the primary function of the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer. Before starting the print task, link your printer to the PC.
- Choose the picture or text that requires to be printed on your Windows or Mac device.
- Click on the respective file so that it opens on your Personal Computer.
- Now press the Ctrl + P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Print pop-up window gets displayed on your desktop.
- Select your 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer from the list of installed devices.
- If required, modify the settings for your print task.
- Now send the document to the print spooler of your Hewlett Packard printer by clicking the Print button.
- Your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer starts the printing function. Wait for the print job to complete.
HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Scan
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M130nw How to Scan?
Scanning is a job in which the photo or text is converted into a digital form. The instructions on how to scan are given below.
- 123.hp.com/setup m130nw the Full feature driver.
- Now open the scanner lid on your Laserjet Pro printer and place the item to be scanned facing down.
- Close the lid, and if your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer has a Scan button, select your computer name.
- If instructed, click the type of scan job.
- The HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer begins the Scan operation, wait for it to end.
- To view the scanned item, click the document that has Scan mentioned in its name.
- You can also do the scan task by making use of the HP Scan software.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo, alter the settings, and then choose the Save icon.
123.hp.com/ljprom130nw Scan to Email
- Make sure to get the Full Feature software from our website.
- Search for Hewlett Packard on your computer or laptop.
- Choose your HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant software opens on your desktop.
- Select the Scan option and click Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan software window appears on the system.
- Choose the appropriate email shortcut such as Email as JPEG or Document to Email.
- Click Scan and then choose the Send button.
How to Copy on HP Laserjet Pro M130nw?
Make use of the copy feature to obtain quality documents using the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer. Carry out the steps below,
- Make sure you turn on the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer.
- Load the original document in the ADF or scanner glass.
- Adjust the item to be copied according to the engraved guides.
- Now lower the scanner lid.
- Find the Copy button on the printer’s control panel and tap it, and then select the number of copies.
- Ensure that the input tray is loaded with sufficient papers.
- Select the Back button, and the Copy window appears on the screen.
- Once you press the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button, the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer starts the copy task.
How to Connect HP Laserjet Pro M130nw to Computer?
The guidelines on how to connect the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer to the computer using a USB cable are listed below.
- Before initiating the 123.hp.com/setup m130nw, remove all the software files that were installed on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Power On the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Obtain a USB cord that of correct length.
- Detach the USB cord from the back of your 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer if you have attached it before installing the software.
- Do not plug the USB cord until directed during the driver installation.
- Now launch the recent version of the printer software from our website.
- Make sure to select the mode of connection as USB.
- Plug one end of the USB cord at the rear of your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Ensure that you have not used a hub or docking station.
- Insert the USB cord’s other end into your computer to complete the USB setup.
How do I Reset HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Printer?
The Laserjet Pro m130nw printer reset process is done to fix the problems that occur in it. Do the instructions provided below.
- Check if your HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is switched On.
- Remove the USB cable from the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer’s back.
- Find the top cover on your Laserjet printer and raise it. Take the toner cartridges out.
- Close the top cover.
- Do not continue until an Insert Ink Cartridges message displays on the panel.
- Detach one end of the electrical cord from the rear of your 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer.
- Wait for at least one or two minutes.
- Reinsert the electrical cord to the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Wait until the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer turns On completely.
- Now verify if the issue has been rectified.
How to Update 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw Firmware?
Firmware is a piece of information that is available in the hp laserjet pro m130nw printer. The instructions to update the firmware is as follows.
- Check if there are error messages on the operation panel of your printer.
- Print a configuration page.
- Click the Administrator icon or Menu button on the printer’s front panel.
- Choose the Information option and open the Configuration menu or Status Page.
- Click the OK button or Print option.
- Find the firmware code on the printed network configuration page.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and type the model of your HP printer in the search box.
- Choose the OS Independent option.
- Locate the latest firmware file under the Firmware section.
- Click Save and then follow the prompts that display on the screen to upgrade the firmware.
Solve HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Troubleshooting Issues
The process of carrying out the quick possible solutions to resolve the issues that occur in the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is called as troubleshooting. The easy instructions for resolving recurring errors in the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer are given on this site. A separate column for troubleshooting the printer problems is available in the guide, download it for free from our website.
Why is HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Printer is Offline?
The Laserjet Pro m130nw printer offline error message gets displayed on your Windows or Mac Personal Computer screen. The solutions to rectify the offline problem are listed below.
- Users can download and launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- It is a tool that is available for free and is used for fixing the printer issues.
- Open the tool and click the Start option.
- Select your HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer from the queue.
- Choose the Fix Scanning or Fix Printing option.
- Do the procedures that appear on the screen to fix the offline problem.
- Reset the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer.
- Make sure to set your printer as the default one.
Why Won’t 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw Print?
Various reasons can cause the printing issue in the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer. Carry out the steps listed below.
- Make sure to load sufficient papers into the input tray.
- Check if the toner cartridges are correctly inserted into your 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer.
- For a wired connection, ensure that the USB cord is attached correctly.
- If the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is connected using a wireless 123.hp.com/setup m130nw, check if the Internet connection is proper.
- Make sure to utilize a compatible power cord.
- Ensure that the Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is not in the Inactive mode.
- If your printer is in Sleep mode, force press the Power button to switch it On.
- Restart the print spooler service.
How do I Resolve HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Crappy Scan Quality?
The procedures on how to rectify the crappy scan quality error in your Laserjet Pro m130nw printer is as follows,
- Ensure that the issue is not related to the printing process.
- Any dust or debris that are present on the scanner glass or ADF can affect the quality of the scanned document.
- Utilize a clean cloth for cleaning the Automatic Document Feeder or scanner glass.
- If the error continues, reset the HP Laserjet m130nw printer.
- Try cleaning the rollers that are present inside the ADF tray.
- Alter the scan settings on your computer or laptop.
- The steps to change the settings varies based on the Windows or Mac operating system.
- If you are not able to resolve the error, service the 123.hp.com/ljprom130nw printer.