123.hp.com/envy5661 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer setup process can be done easily. The printer is delivered in a sealed package, unbox it to carry out the various functions.
Searches Related to “hp envy 5661”
How to Setup HP Envy 5661 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 5661, Peel off all the sealing tapes that are present on top of the shipment box.
- Now check if all the contents are available inside the box.
- Take the printer out and make sure you keep it on a flat region.
- Remove the Envy 5661 from the printer’s front panel.
- Set up the power connection using a compatible electrical cord.
- Now insert the available electrical cord between the wall outlet and the printer.
- Long press the Power button to power On the Envy 5661 printer.
- Open the main input tray and then place enough unused papers into it.
- Install the color and black cartridges into their right slots.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer prints an alignment page.
Free HP Envy 5661 Driver and Manual Download
A software component that lets the Envy 5661 printer to communicate with the Windows or Mac computer is called as the driver. The manual is an instruction guide that has information about the printer. Click on the Manual Download and Driver Download buttons for obtaining the user guide and the software for the printer.
How do I Download 123.hp.com/envy5661 Driver?
- Clean all the unwanted temp files from your computer. Ensure that all the updates on your Windows or Mac device are completed.
- If you use a business Wi-Fi 123.hp.com/setup 5661, the driver cannot be downloaded.
- Download the driver software for your Envy 5661 printer directly from this website.
- Press the available Driver Download button on this page.
- Click the Save button on the File Download dialog box.
- Select the appropriate directory to which you want to save the file on the Save As Type menu.
- After the download is completed, choose the Open Folder option.
- Launch the installer by double-clicking on the setup file.
How do I Install HP Envy 5661 Driver?
- Utilize the software installer CD provided in the 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer’s carton.
- Now go to your Windows or Mac system and check if it has an external drive.
- Place the software installer CD into the external drive.
- Double-click on the software file to launch the Envy 5661 printer’s driver.
- Tick the checkbox for agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose whether your installation is for Home or Business purpose.
- Select the postal code and then click the Yes button if you need a fax 123.hp.com/setup 5661. Else, choose the No button.
- Follow the simple instructions that appear on the screen and then tap the Finish button to end the installation.
HP Envy 5661 Ink Cartridge
HP 62 Black and HP 62 Tri-colored are the cartridges that are genuine and compatible with the printer. The cartridges must be installed for performing several tasks of the Envy 5661 printer.
How to Check HP Envy 5661 Ink Levels?
- Printer’s front panel : Locate either the Ink Drop or Cartridge icon on the touch display, and the ink levels of your black, tri-colored cartridges get displayed on the panel.
- Windows : Download and launch the HP Print and Scan app. Select your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer.
- Choose the Printer menu available on the top menu bar. View the ink levels by clicking the Supply Levels option.
- Mac : Choose the Apple icon that is present on your Personal Computer.
- Select System Preferences -> Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.
- Click your Envy 5661 printer from the queue, then choose Options & Supplies, and then select the Supplies tab.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5661
One of the connection methods that allows the Envy 5661 printer to get connected to another device without utilizing any cords or cables is called the wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Envy 5661 to Wireless?
- Make sure to gather your Wi-Fi network name and the WEP or WPA key.
- Your Personal Computer must be linked to the wireless network.
- Remove the USB cord if connected at the Envy 5661 printer’s rear.
- Find the Power button on your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer and long press it to switch On the device.
- Place the printer and the PC within the access point’s range.
- Go to the front panel of your printer and then choose the Setup menu.
- Select the Wireless icon, and the Wireless Summary screen opens on the touch display.
- Touch the Settings button and then press the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and perform the prompts that appear on the printer’s panel.
- Finish the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5661 by downloading and installing the driver from this site.
Easy HP Envy 5661 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing sets the wireless connection between the printer and the smartphones or tablets. You can easily link the Envy 5661 printer to the network by making use of the mobile printing solutions.
How do I Enable HP Envy 5661 ePrint?
- Utilize the ePrint application for establishing the connection between the 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer and the mobile devices.
- Press the icon of the ePrint app to open it and then select the Settings option.
- Touch the Activation button and then enter your email ID in the Activate Using Your Email dialog box.
- Choose Activate, and a mail is sent to your authorized email address from the ePrint service.
- Verify your email ID and then get the Personal Identification Number that was sent by ePrint.
- Go back to the HP ePrint application on your mobile phone.
- Enter the PIN or code on the ePrint screen.
- Enable the ePrint feature by touching the Activate option.
Quick AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup 5661
- A service that is developed by Apple used for connecting the Mac devices with the Envy 5661 printer is called AirPrint.
- Link the Apple device and the HP Envy 5661 printer to the network using any one of the wireless connection methods.
- After setting the AirPrint feature, carry out a print task by following the steps listed below.
- Load papers, install the cartridges, and then open the item to be printed on the Apple device.
- Choose the Share icon or button and then open the Printer Options menu by touching the Print option.
- Click your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer by choosing the Select Printer option.
- Do all the necessary changes that are needed for your print document.
- Save the settings by clicking the OK option and then choose Print.
How do I Setup Cloud Print on HP Envy 5661 Printer?
- Turn On the printer, place papers and 123.hp.com/setup 5661 the cartridges.
- Ensure your mobile phone and Personal Computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Launch the app from the Store available on your smartphone.
- Touch the Settings window and then type printing in the search box.
- Select the Printing option and then press On.
- Choose the Envy 5661 printer and tap the OK button.
- Confirm your activation with Cloud Print on the printer’s front panel.
- Open the necessary item and choose Menu, and then tap Print. Click your printer’s name, then change the settings, and then select Print.
HP Envy 5661 How to Print?
How do I Print on HP Envy 5661 Printer?
- Place enough sheets of white paper into the main input tray.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/envy5661 cartridges are rightly installed.
- Go to your computer or laptop and then click the image or text that you need to print.
- Now open the appropriate item so that is gets displayed on your PC screen.
- Tap the Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously that are located on your keyboard.
- Verify if the Print pop-up window opens on the system’s screen.
- Click your HP Envy 5661 printer from the list of devices that are installed.
- Do the edits to your file and begin the printing operation by clicking on the Print button.
How to Print Photos on 123.hp.com/envy5661?
- Load the right type of photo paper into the main input tray.
- Insert a sufficient quantity of photo papers to overcome the issues in page ordering.
- The procedures to keep the paper varies depending on your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Remove the sheets of A4 paper from the main input tray.
- Right-click on the picture to make a print.
- Single-click on the Open with option.
- Open either the Paint or Windows Photo Viewer app. Click the File menu and choose Print.
- In Windows Photo Viewer, select Options and then click the Properties button.
- To print through the Paint app, open the Print dialog box and select Preferences.
- Choose the OK option and then click the Print button.
How to Perform HP Envy 5661 Scan Function?
HP Envy 5661 How to Scan?
- Get the full feature 123.hp.com/envy5661 driver package for free from this web page.
- Open the scanner lid and load the item with the side to be printed towards the scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner lid.
- Choose your computer’s name on the front panel of your Envy 5661 printer.
- If asked, select the type of scan operation. The scan process gets started by your printer.
- Do not continue until the scan job finishes.
- Click either the Scan button or option.
- Now go to your Windows or Mac computer and if you need to view the scanned item, click on the correct folder with scan in its name.
HP Envy 5661 Scan to Computer
- Go to the Store on your Personal Computer and then install the HP Scan and Capture application.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer.
- Keep the item to be scanned either on the flatbed scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Search for the HP Scan and Capture app on your computer.
- Click the Menu icon, then select Settings, and then choose the Select Device.
- Choose your printer’s name and click Photo Scan Options or Document Scan Options.
- Select Capture Documents or Capture Photos and the scanning process gets started by your printer.
- Click the Save button and the Save As window opens. The scanned item gets saved in the appropriate folder.
How to Reset 123.hp.com/envy5661 Printer?
- Switch On the Envy 5661 printer by pressing the Power button.
- With the printer powered On, unplug the connected electrical cord from the rear side.
- Also, detach the electrical cord’s other end from the socket.
- Do not continue for at least fifteen to twenty seconds.
- Now reinsert one end of the cord to the socket without engaging any extensions.
- Reattach the other end into the printer.
- Locate the Power button and long press it to switch On the Envy 5661 printer.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer enters into a warm-up period, wait for it to complete and then carry out a print task.