Instant 123.hp.com/envy5530 setup
Set up your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer easily by following the easy instructions that are given right here on this site. It is the foremost process to be carried out by the users after getting a new Envy 5530 printer.
How to Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 5530, Ensure the manufacturer’s seal is available on top of the shipment box.
- Now open the carton by cutting the seal and take all the supplies such as manual, CD out of it.
- Discard all the cardboard and packing materials that are surrounding the Envy 5530 printer.
- Set the power connection by inserting the power cable between the printer and the socket.
- Power On the Envy 5530 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Initialize the basic settings on the printer’s front panel.
- Insert enough white papers into the main input tray.
- Install the 123.hp.com/envy5530 cartridges that are delivered along with the HP Printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door and place the cartridges into their correct slots.
- Close the access door and then print an alignment report.
Free HP Envy 5530 Driver & Manual Download
A driver is a software that enables the Envy 5530 printer to communicate with the Windows or Mac devices. The user guide also named as the manual is a book that has details regarding various processes of the printer. Download the manual and the driver for your printer from this site.
How to Download HP Envy 5530 Driver?
- You can download and launch the Envy 5530 printer driver for free of cost directly from this website.
- Delete all the unnecessary cache files and folders from your Windows or Mac system.
- Ascertain to remove all the software files that were installed on your PC.
- Search for devices on your PC and choose Devices & Printers.
- Keep the cursor on the icon of the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer, then right-click on it, and then click Remove Device.
- Now tap the Driver Download button that is available right here for initiating the download process.
- Save the setup file and then go to the Downloads folder present on your computer.
- Select the driver file twice for installing the software.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/envy5530 Driver?
- Make use of the software CD that is shipped along with your Envy 5530 printer.
- The CD might not be compatible with the newer versions of the operating system.
- Ensure that the disc contains a driver that supports your OS.
- Check if your Windows or Mac has an external drive.
- Now load the software CD into the driver and confirm if a set of files opens on your computer.
- Click on the right driver file twice to start the 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
- Select Continue, then agree to the Terms and Conditions, and then choose the Next button.
- Launch the software by complying with the instructions that display on your desktop and click Finish, and then carry out a print task.
HP Envy 5530 How to Print?
- Confirm that the main input tray is loaded with enough sheets of A4 paper and then install the cartridges.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and the computer are connected with each other.
- Click the Start option on the desktop and then open the File Explorer window.
- Select the item to be printed and then do the required edits to the same.
- Choose Menu or File and click the Print option.
- The General Print Settings dialog box opens on your PC.
- Click the Properties button, and the Printing Preferences menu appears on your system.
- Choose the required orientation and click the OK button for saving the changes, and then select Print.
HP Envy 5530 How to Scan?
- Open the HP Printer Assistant app on your Personal Computer.
- Windows 8.1 : Click Start and then choose your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Windows XP and Windows 7 : Select Start, then choose All Programs, and then click HP.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software by clicking the icon of your Envy 5530 printer.
- Windows 8 : On the Start window, right click on an empty space.
- Select the All Apps option and then click your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- Choose the Scan option, then click Scan a Document or Photo, and then modify the needed settings.
- Start the scanning process by selecting the Scan option.
Guidelines for HP Envy 5530 Fax Setup
- To 123.hp.com/setup 5530 fax, the printer needs a traditional landline service.
- Make use of a cable that has two wire leads.
- Ascertain not to utilize a four wire lead cable.
- Insert the 1-LINE jack at the rear side of your Envy 5530 printer.
- To the phone wall jack, connect the phone cord to it.
- If you have an answering machine, attach the 2-EXT jack at the Envy 5530 printer’s back.
- Connect the 2-EXT jack’s other end to your answering machine. Now you can set the fax settings on the front panel of the Envy 5530 printer.
- Check if the fax setup was done correctly by tapping the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report option.
HP Envy 5530 Mobile Printing
A process in which the data is sent to the Envy 5530 printer wirelessly from the tablets or smartphones is called as the mobile printing feature.
Procedure for ePrint 123.hp.com/setup 5530
- Power On the Envy 5530 printer.
- Place papers and then insert the cartridges.
- Select the ePrint icon on the front panel of the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- Choose the Setup option and enable the Embedded Web Services by doing the procedures that display on the screen.
- If the EWS is turned On, tap either the Print or Print Info option.
- The email address of the printer appears on its operation panel.
- Find the HP Envy 5530 printer’s email address.
- Try printing an information page to confirm the ePrint 123.hp.com/setup 5530 was completed successfully.
How do I Enable HP Envy 5530 AirPrint?
- Open the Network or Settings window by touching the Wireless icon on the printer’s operation panel.
- Now you can see the connection status on the touch panel.
- Connect the Envy 5530 printer to the network using a Wi-Fi Direct or wireless method.
- After setting up the AirPrint service, do a print job. Make sure to switch On the Envy 5530 printer.
- Open the file to be printed and then tap the Share icon.
- Select the Print option to open the Printer Options dialog box. Press your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer on the Select Printer window.
- Alter the needed settings, then tap the OK button, and then choose Print.
Easy 123.hp.com/envy5530 Cloud Print Setup
- Link the HP Envy 5530 printer and the computer to the same local network.
- Download and launch the Chrome browser on your Personal Computer.
- Once the Chrome browser is launched, open the same and log in to your Google account.
- In the address area, type chrome://devices and then tap the Enter key.
- Choose Register if the model number of your HP printer is found in the queue.
- Click the Register option again to print an information report.
- The Envy 5530 printer is registered with Cloud Print already if its name displays in the My Devices menu.
- Confirm your registration with Google Cloud Print on the front panel of your printer.
How to Reset HP Envy 5530 Printer?
- If your Envy 5530 printer is not turned On, long press the Power button to switch it On.
- Do not proceed until the printer stays calm and silent.
- Let the Envy 5530 printer be powered On.
- Detach the electrical cord from its rear.
- Unplug the other end of the electrical cord from the film, strip, or socket. Wait for at least one minute.
- Reinsert the cord back into the socket without utilizing any strip or surge protector.
- Reattach the power cord’s other end at the rear of the printer.
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and wait for the warm-up period to end.