Instant 123.hp.com/envy5052 Setup
The first guidelines to be performed after buying an 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer is to set it up. The setup instructions are similar for almost all Hewlett Packard printers.
How to Setup HP Envy 5052 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123hp.com/setup 5052, Verify if the correct seal is stuck on top of the printer’s carton.
- Break the tape and remove all the accessories from the shipment box.
- Take the Envy 5052 printer out and locate it on a flat region.
- Discard all the packed materials that are present on the printer.
- Obtain the power connection by inserting the power cord between the printer’s rear and the outlet.
- Locate and long press the Power button to switch On the printer.
- Set your choices on the printer’s control panel.
- Place papers into the input tray and install the original cartridges that are shipped with the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer.
Free HP Envy 5052 Driver and Manual Download
Drivers make the most essential element in any HP Printer. It transfers the information to the printer and gives prompts on how to do the printing function. Users can obtain the guide and the software for their Envy 5052 printer for free of cost from this web page.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/envy5052 Driver?
- Remove all the unwanted cache files that are present on your Windows or Mac device.
- Ensure that all the driver files are installed on the computer.
- Check if enough memory is available on your system.
- Now click the Driver Download button that is given on this website.
- Do not proceed until the download finishes.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your Windows or Mac.
- Double-click on the correct downloaded file for installing the software.
- A Let’s Get Started screen opens on your PC, then do the on-screen directions, and then select the Finish option. Carry out any of the printer operations.
HP Envy 5052 How to Print?
- Click on the item such as picture or text that is to be printed on your Windows or Mac system.
- Open the respective file, so that is gets displayed on the Personal Computer screen.
- Now tap the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard simultaneously.
- The Print pop-up window opens on the computer.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer from the list of installed devices.
- If needed, alter the settings for your printed document.
- Now send the item to the print queue of your Envy 5052 printer by choosing the Print option.
- The print task gets processed by your printer, wait for it to complete.
HP Envy 5052 How to Scan?
- Make sure to download and launch the Full Feature software package from this site.
- Raise the scanner lid on the Envy 5052 printer. Load the item that is to be scanned on the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid. If the printer has a control panel, choose the name of your Windows or Mac computer.
- If directed, select the type of scan operation.
- The HP Envy 5052 printer starts the scan function.
- Wait for the scan process to finish and then click the folder with Scan in its name to view the scan.
- You can also do the scan job using the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo, then modify the settings on the HP Scan software, and then click OK or Save.
Quick HP Envy 5052 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing feature is easy to utilize, durable, and provides high print quality. It lets users to link their 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer to the Windows, Mac, or mobile phones through the wireless network.
How do I Enable 123.hp.com/envy5052 ePrint?
- A cloud-based technology that is present for free in HP wireless printers is known as ePrint.
- It simplifies the print jobs, and your information is secured in a cloud-based account.
- Power On the Envy 5052 printer and load sufficient papers in the main input tray.
- Ascertain to insert the ink cartridges.
- Press the ePrint button on the Envy 5052 printer’s front panel.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to enable the Embedded Web Services.
- If the ePrint feature is turned On, select Print or Print Info. The email address of your printer displays on the panel.
- Print an information page to activate the HP ePrint feature.
How do I Connect HP Envy 5052 Printer to iPhone?
- 123hp.com/setup 5052 your printer to the wireless network.
- Press the Setup or Wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer’s front panel.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then do the on-screen procedures.
- To perform the print from the Mac or Apple device, power On the Envy 5052 printer.
- Open the document, web page, or image that is to be printed.
- Choose the Share icon and press Print.
- Tap your Envy 5052 printer from the list and alter any settings by selecting Options.
- Touch the number of copies that are to be printed and then tap the Print option.
Quick HP Envy 5052 Cloud Print 123hp.com/setup 5052
- Bridge the Envy 5052 printer and the PC to the same local network.
- On your Personal Computer, download and 123hp.com/setup 5052 the Chrome browser.
- After the Chrome browser is installed, tap its icon to open the same.
- Now login to your Google account.
- Navigate to the address bar and enter chrome://devices.
- Tap the Enter key and if your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer is available in the list, hit Register.
- Print an information page by touching the Register option again.
- Now verify your Envy 5052 printer’s registration with Google Cloud Print on the front panel.
How to Reset HP Envy 5052 Printer?
- Long press the Power button on the Envy 5052 printer to turn it On.
- Do not continue until the printer does not make any noise.
- Let the Envy 5052 printer be switched On.
- Unplug the electrical cable from its back.
- Detach the other end of the electrical cable from the strip, film, or outlet. Wait for at least fifty to sixty seconds.
- Reattach the cable back into the outlet without utilizing any hub or surge protector.
- Insert the power cord’s other end at the back side of the printer.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer and wait for the warm-up period to finish.