Quick 123.hp.com/envy5010 Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer is the initial process to be carried out after purchasing a brand new device.
How to Setup HP Envy 5010 Printer?
- Tear the tape and open the packed carton.
- Take the supplies out of the box.
- Remove the HP Envy 5010 printer and keep it on an even region.
- Discard all the materials that are present on the Envy 5010 printer.
- Plug the electrical cord between the Envy 5010 printer’s back and the power outlet.
- Switch On the Envy 5010 printer and choose the name of your region, data & time on its front panel.
- 123.hp.com/setup 5010 the HP ink cartridges that are supplied in the box with the printer.
- Load papers into the main input tray.
- Press the OK button on the touch panel, and the Envy 5010 printer prints an alignment page.
Free HP Envy 5010 Driver and Manual Download
The driver manages the communication between the HP Envy 5010 printer and the Windows or Mac computer. The manual also called as the user guide is a book that gives assistance to users regarding the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer.
HP Envy 5010 Driver
Obtain the HP Envy 5010 printer’s driver by selecting the Driver Download button given on this website.
HP Envy 5010 Manual
Get the Envy 5010 printer’s user guide for free of cost by tapping the Manual Download button provided on this page.
How to Download HP Envy 5010 Printer Driver?
- The Envy 5010 printer’s driver can be downloaded directly from this site.
- The download time varies depending upon your Wi-Fi connection speed.
- Clean and remove all the cache and temp files from your Windows or Mac system.
- Ensure you have completed all the updates that are present on the computer.
- Maintain enough memory space on your PC; else the software cannot be downloaded.
- Now tap on the Driver Download button which is available on this page.
- Ascertain not to power Off your the system when the download is occurring.
- After the download gets finished, install the same and do any of the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer’s functions.
How to Install 123.hp.com/envy5010 Driver?
- Utilize the 123.hp.com/setup 5010 disk that was given along with the printer.
- Ensure the CD is compatible with the newer versions of the operating system used on your computer.
- If your Windows or Mac device does not have an external drive, copy the files from the CD into a USB drive.
- Load either the CD or USB into their correct drives and a set of files will appear on the desktop.
- Now double-click on the setup or driver file.
- The Installer window will open on your computer.
- Launch the driver based on the prompts that get displayed on the screen.
- Click the Finish button and then check if the software is installed correctly by carrying out a test print.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5010
When you use a wireless connection, the HP Envy 5010 can be kept in any convenient place as it does not need any physical wires to be inserted into the device.
How to Connect HP Envy 5010 Printer to Wireless?
- Make sure you get the name of your Wi-Fi network and also its password.
- Check if your computer o0r laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Ascertain to switch On the access point or router, PC, and the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer.
- Go the Home screen located on the operation panel of your Envy 5010 printer.
- Choose the Wireless icon and then tap the Setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and press your Wi-Fi network name from the list.
- Touch the OK button and if directed, type the security WEP or WPA key.
- Tap the OK button and then launch the driver for the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5010 from this page.
Easy HP Envy 5010 Mobile Printing
With the mobile printing technology, you can easily do the printing and scanning function from your Envy 5010 printer that is connected to the tablets or smartphones.
Quick AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup 5010
AirPrint is a wireless technology that lets you to print from devices that operate in iOS versions.
How to Print from iPhone to HP Envy 5010 Printer?
- Before you begin, confirm your Envy 5010 printer supports the AirPrint connection.
- Ensure that the iOS device and the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer are linked to the same wireless network.
- Open the application using which you want to do the print job.
- To locate the print option, tap the Share icon that is present on the app.
- Touch either the Printer icon or Print option.
- Choose the Select Printer option and then click your Envy 5010 printer that is AirPrint enabled.
- Select the number of copies or other such options, like what are the pages that have to be printed.
- Press the Print option present on the upper right corner of the screen.
How to Enable HP Envy 5010 ePrint Setup?
- Long press the Power button to switch On the Envy 5010 printer.
- Load plain papers into the input tray and then install the cartridges.
- Navigate to the Network 123.hp.com/setup 5010, Web Services Setup, or Wireless Settings on the Envy 5010 printer’s front panel.
- Do the procedures that display on the computer to enable the Embedded Web Services.
- If the EWS is turned On already, choose the Print Info or Print option.
- The email address of the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer gets displayed on its front panel.
- Take note of the Envy 5010 printer’s email address.
- Try printing an information page to finish the setup.
How do I Connect HP Envy 5010 Printer to Chrome?
- Bridge your Envy 5010 printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Print a Network Status page and find the IP address of your Envy 5010 printer on it.
- Type the Envy 5010 printer’s IP address into the search bar of any web browser.
- Choose Google Cloud Print and click the Register option.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to the Usage Advisory agreements and then select the Next button.
- Launch the sign in page by choosing the OK button.
- Enter your Google name and password on the pop-up window that opens on the computer.
- End the Google Cloud Print 123.hp.com/setup 5010 and then print a test page by clicking the Finish Printer Registration option.
HP Envy 5010 How to Print?
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer is turned On and is connected to the computer.
- Check if sufficient papers are inserted into the input tray and the cartridges are installed.
- Open the document or image that you need to print.
- To do the print task, click the File menu available on the left hand corner of your item.
- Select the Share tab present in the upper left corner of the window.
- Choose the Print option, and the Print window will open on your Personal Computer.
- Click the Printers drop-down box and select your Envy 5010 printer.
- Choose the number of pages and modify other print settings, and then click the Print option.
123.hp.com/envy5010 How to Scan?
- The HP Smart application includes tools for doing the scan function.
- Comply with the instructions on-screen for downloading and installing the app.
- If only one printer is linked to the network, HP Smart selects it automatically.
- To set up a new printer on the network, choose the Plus sign and then click the Connect a new printer option.
- Follow the procedures that display on the screen to end the 123.hp.com/setup 5010.
- To carry out the scan task, tap the Scan tile from the Home screen of the HP Smart application.
- The Scan window opens on your system and then change the required settings.
- After editing the document, click Apply and once you save the scanned file, select the OK button.
Instant HP Envy 5010 Scan to Computer
- Launch the HP Scan software that will be included along with the Full Feature driver package.
- If the software is already installed, open the program on your Personal Computer.
- Place the file on the scanner glass, the side to be scanned must face down.
- Select the Settings button and choose the type of scan that you are going to print.
- Choose the Scan Document option and wait until the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer scans the file.
- A pop-up menu will open on your computer.
- Click the appropriate location in which you want to save the scan.
- Hit the OK button to finish the scanning process.
Instant HP Envy 5010 Scan to Email
- Make sure your HP Envy 5010 printer supports the scan to email feature.
- From the Scan menu on the printer’s front panel, select the name of your computer.
- Choose Email as JPEG or Email as PDF in the Apps window.
- If the Scan button is not present, open the Finder menu.
- Click the Go option available on the top menu bar and select Applications, and then double-click on the Image Capture option.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer on the Devices or Shared dialog box.
- Once the preview of the scanned file opens on your desktop, change the settings.
- Click the Scan button, and a new email message opens on the computer.
How to Reset HP Envy 5010 Printer?
- Turn the Envy 5010 printer On by pressing the Power button.
- Before you continue, wait for the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer stays idle.
- Let the Envy 5010 printer be powered On.
- Unplug the electrical cable from the Envy 5010 printer’s back.
- From the power outlet, disconnect the electrical cable from it.
- Wait for at least sixty seconds.
- The original settings get restored.
- Now long press the Envy 5010 printer’s Power button to switch it On.
Solve HP Envy 5010 Troubleshooting Issue
Troubleshooting is a process of finding and fixing the errors that occur in the Envy 5010 printer.
why HP Envy 5010 Printer is Offline?
- Turn the Envy 5010 printer Off and then wait for ten seconds.
- Disconnect the Envy 5010 printer’s power cord from the rear.
- Power Off your Windows or Mac Personal Computer. Reconnect the cord to the Envy 5010 printer and then turn it On.
- Disconnect the electrical cord from the access point or router and then wait for ten seconds.
- Replug the cord to the router and power On the computer, and then verify if the issue is rectified.
Why Won’t 123.hp.com/envy5010 Printer Print?
- Ensure that the electrical cable is firmly 123.hp.com/setup 5010 to the printer.
- If you are printing using a wireless network, check if it is working correctly.
- Confirm the cartridges are placed appropriately into their slots.
- Load enough quantity of white papers into the Envy 5010 printer’s main input tray.
- Ascertain to use your HP Envy 5010 printer as the default one.
Why HP Envy 5010 Printer Not Printing in Black Ink?
- Make use of black cartridges that are compatible with the Envy 5010 printer.
- Verify the print settings on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Ensure that there is sufficient ink inside the black cartridge.
- Clean the black ink cartridge by making use of an automated tool.
- If there is insufficient ink, replace the 123.hp.com/envy5010 black cartridge.