Quick 123.hp.com/envy 5640 Setup
Unboxing and setting up the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer is the primary step to be carried after buying a brand new device. The procedures generally involve unpacking the Envy 5640 printer, obtaining the power connection, loading papers, and installing the ink cartridges.
Searches Related to “hp envy 5640”
How to Set Up HP Envy 5640 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 5640, Ensure that the authorized seal is stuck on top of the Envy 5640 printer’s carton.
- Replace the Envy 5640 printer if the seal is not available.
- Cut the tape and remove the software CD, manual, and other accessories from the box.
- Take the printer out of the shipment box and make sure to place it on a flat surface.
- Discard all the protective materials that are surrounding the printer.
- Insert the electrical cable between the Envy 5640 printer’s rear and the wall socket.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer and set all your preferences on its operation panel.
- Choose your preferred language and then touch Continue.
- Select your particular country or region and tap the Continue Setup option.
- Set the time and date and then select Continue.
- Keep a sufficient quantity of white papers into the main input tray.
- Ascertain not to load documents that are curled, wrinkled, or folded.
- Install the HP cartridges that are supplied with the Envy 5640 printer.
- Make sure to place the cartridges (black and tri-colored) in their correct slots.
- After you have inserted the cartridges, print an alignment page to confirm the installation process was done correctly.
Free HP Envy 5640 Driver and Manual Download
Obtain the user guide and driver’s latest version for your HP Envy 5640 printer by tapping the Driver Download and Manual Download buttons that are given on this page.
How to Download HP Envy 5640 Driver for Mac?
- The printer driver serves as a medium of the communication between the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer and the Mac PC.
- Remove all the unwanted cache files that are available on your Mac system.
- Check if all the driver files on the Mac device are launched. Select the Driver Download button provided on this page.
- Wait for the download to end and then locate the file with the correct format in the Downloads folder.
- Choose the setup file to begin installing the driver. A Let’s Get Started window displays on the system.
- Click the Next option and agree to the Terms and Conditions by marking the checkbox on the Agreement dialog box.
- Choose the Automatic Setup or Manual Setup option.
- Comply with the on-screen prompts and select the Finish option.
How to Download 123.hp.com/envy 5640 Driver for Windows?
- Before initiating the software download process, ensure you have enough memory space on your Windows system.
- Press the Driver Download button that is given on this page.
- After the download process is done, go to the Downloads folder on your Personal Computer.
- Double-click on the .exe 123.hp.com/setup 5640 file to proceed with the installation.
- The Network Device Installation dialog box opens on the computer.
- Click the Continue button and accept to the Terms and Conditions by selecting the checkbox.
- Choose Next and then click Manual Setup, it enables the user to link the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer to the computer using a wired or wireless connection.
- Launch the driver by following the directions that appear on the screen and then tap the Finish button.
How to Install HP Envy 5640 Driver?
- Launch the driver for your Envy 5640 printer by utilizing the software CD supplied in the shipment box.
- Verify if an external CD drive is present on your PC.
- If your system does not have a external drive, copy the files into a USB drive.
- Load either the CD or USB into their drive and confirm if a set of files opens on your computer.
- Click on the appropriate downloaded file twice to start with the installation process.
- The Windows Installer dialog box gets displayed on the desktop.
- Launch the driver by doing the on-screen instructions and then select the Finish button.
- For any clarifications, tap the Click to Call button and our tech team will help you in installing the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 driver.
Solution for 123.hp.com/envy 5640 How to Print?
- Before starting the print task, insert enough new papers into the main input tray.
- Install the black and tri-colored cartridges and ensure the USB cord is inserted properly (if required).
- For a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5640, confirm the Internet is active.
- Click on the Start icon that is present on the bottom left corner of your computer screen.
- Open the File Explorer menu and select the item to be printed. Change the necessary settings and click either the File or Menu option.
- Select Print and the General Print Settings window gets displayed on your system. Click on the Properties button and the Printing Preferences menu appears on the PC.
- Click the Orientation type as Portrait or Landscape. Choose the right paper type and size.
- Select the OK option and then choose the Print option.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 5640?
- Load the correct type and size of the photo paper into the Envy 5640 printer’s main input tray.
- The process of how you to insert the photo paper varies based on the model of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Change the required settings such as color and resolution.
- To begin the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 print job, right on the photograph that needs to be printed and then click the Open With option.
- Choose the File menu and select the Print option. Open either the Windows Photo Viewer or Paint application on your computer.
- Paint : Choose Options that is located on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Windows Photo Viewer : Select the Preferences or Properties button and click OK, and then choose Print.
- Remove the printed photo papers out of the output tray after the job is finished.
HP Envy 5640 Duplex Printing
- Place enough quantity of unused papers in the main input tray and place the cartridges correctly.
- Choose the document to be printed and click the File menu. Select Print and click your HP Envy 5640 printer.
- Click either the Printer Properties, Printer 123.hp.com/setup 5640, or Preferences button.
- The Printing Preferences or Document Properties dialog box opens on your computer.
- A Printing Shortcut tab appears, click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing option on it.
- Choose Binding or Page Flip and then select the OK button. Discard the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printed pages from the output tray and load them in the input tray.
- Print the other sides of the document by clicking on the Continue button.
123.hp.com/envy 5640 How to Copy?
- Place the file to be copied either on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Insert the text to be copied in accordance with the sliders or width guides until the printer shows it is detected.
- Tap either the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button.
- If the number of copies has to be increased, tap the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button multiple times.
- After the button is tapped for the last time, the Envy 5640 printer starts the copy task.
- The copy button can also be done using the text-based control panel. Select the Copy button on the front panel.
- Go to the Main window by tapping Start.
- Tap the OK, Start Black, or Start Color button to initiate the copy function.
How to 123.hp.com/setup 5640 Printer to Computer?
- Launch the Full Feature HP driver from this site to get the most features out of a USB connected printer.
- Confirm that the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer is powered On.
- Get a USB cable which is less than 3 meters in length.
- Do not plug the USB cable until you are directed to do during the software installation process.
- Now download and install the printer driver from this web page.
- Select the 123.hp.com/setup 5640 type as USB and do the on-screen prompts.
- Insert one end of the compatible USB cord at the Envy 5640 printer’s rear.
- Attach the USB cord’s other end to the port located on your Windows or Mac computer. Add your HP Envy 5640 printer to the queue and perform a test print.
HP Envy 5640 Factory Reset
- The steps on doing the factory reset changes based on the model of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Now go to the control panel of your Envy 5640 printer and tap the Setup icon from the Home screen.
- Choose the Services window and then touch the Restore Defaults option.
- Tap the OK button and after the factory reset process is completed, the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 printer powers On automatically.