123.hp.com/dj3777 How to Print, Scan and Copy?
Instant Solution for 123.hp.com/dj3777 Printer Functions.
Steps to Perform HP DJ 3777 Printing, Scanning & Copying
- To perform the basic tasks like printing, scanning, and copying, driver software is required. This is available on our site. Download the right software by choosing your printer model.
- The operating system should also be chosen before the download commences as there is a driver for every specific Operating System. The HP Deskjet 3777 driver is unique for every printer model there is.
- Following the download, proceed to install the software on your computer. by choosing express install, default settings will be updated and installation will commence.
- You can opt for manual installation and specify a particular directory for 123.hp.com/setup 3777. Make sure your Printer and computer are connected before commencing the installation.
- Whilst installation, specify the mode of network connection that you would like to follow. It could either be USB or a wireless setting. The printer is configured accordingly.
- Note that post driver installation, your printer needs to be added to your computer’s list of devices. This process is different for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The steps Involved in setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer to start printing are very simple. Following the driver installation, select the document that you want to have printed.
- Click on the print icon from the menu. This will take you to a print preview and print setting window. Modify the print settings as per your preferences. Finalize your settings.
- Click on view preview and if you are satisfied with the print preview, select print. The number of copies to be printed can be modified in the settings. After confirming, printing commences.
- Same is the case for HP Deskjet 3777 copying. To do this, driver software being updated in mandatory. By copying, you can make unlimited duplicates of the scanned document.
- To start copying, insert plain paper into the input slot. Make sure the paper width slider is in the same setting as the paper inserted. After the paper is inserted, make sure that it is secured in place.
- The original document that is loaded in the 123.hp.com/dj3777 scanner is pulled into it. Following which being light is noticed under the lid and the document comes out post scanning.
- The inserted original document post scanning will come out. Click on the copy button and number of copies printed will be performed as per the HP Deskjet 3777 printer setting.
- Scanning is where the original document is copied and the results are obtained as an electronic copy on the computer screen. This file can be stored, emailed or manipulated as the user sees fit.
- The scanner needs to be calibrated before you start scanning the files. To calibrate, go to your printer assistance software such as HP Print Assistant and open Print option.
- Click on Maintain your Printer and the printer will print a calibration paper. Now, place this paper for scanning. On the Scan Service tab, select Calibrate Scanner.
- The printer will pull the paper slowly. Do not disturb the printer until it is done so. Following this step, the printer will calibrate itself. Your 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer is not ready to start scanning.