HP Deskjet 3752 setup process is the initial procedure to be done after purchasing a new printer. It generally involves steps such as unpacking the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer, setting up the power connection, keeping the papers, installing the ink cartridges and driver software. Ascertain to do the setup instructions correctly, else errors can occur in the printer.
Free HP Deskjet 3752 Driver and Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver
A software named as the driver is needed for the proper functioning of the Deskjet 3752 printer. It enhances the performance of the Deskjet 3752 printer and controls the information to be printed. The driver acts as a communication medium between two devices. To get the best print quality, make sure to install the latest driver.[su_button url=”https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/HPEasyStart_9_0_3770_10.exe” style=”bubbles” background=”#cf09cc” color=”#ffffff” wide=”no” rel=”nofollow” title=”HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download”]Driver Download[/su_button]
HP Deskjet 3752 Manual
A manual also known as the user guide is a comprehensive technical book that has instructions about different processes that can be done using the Deskjet 3752 printer. It is helpful for the users to make full usage of the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer. The paper copy of the user manual is given in the printer box. If it is misplaced or lost, download the PDF copy for free from our website.[su_button url=”http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05152483″ rel=”nofollow” title=”HP Deskjet 3752 Manual Download” style=”bubbles” background=”#cf09cc” color=”#ffffff” wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download”]Manual Download[/su_button]
- Download the newest version of the software from our website.
- It is done to add your Deskjet 3752 printer’s name to the queue of available printers.
- Before downloading, check if there is sufficient memory space on your Personal Computer.
- You can download either the Full feature or Basic software, depending upon your requirements.
- Remove any previously installed driver versions. Search for devices on your Windows PC and select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the icon of your Hewlett Packard printer and choose the Remove Device option.
- If multiple printers are available, delete all of them.
- Click the Driver Download button available on our website.
- Wait for the download to end and then find the .exe file (for Windows) in the Downloads location.
- Double-click on the driver file to install the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer software.
HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download for Windows
123.hp.com/dj3752 Driver Download for Mac
- Users can launch the driver’s latest version from our website.
- The driver cannot be downloaded if enough memory space is not available on your Mac PC.
- select the Driver Download button which is available in this page.
- The download time differs based upon the speed of your Internet 123.hp.com/setup 3752.
- Do not power Off the Mac system while the download is in progress.
- .dmg is the driver file extension for Mac systems.
- If the setup file is in .zip form, extract and install it.
- Once the download completes, begin installing the driver.
- Select either the Run, Save, or Open option.
- Install the driver by doing the on-screen instructions and then print a test report.
How do I Install HP Deskjet 3752 Driver?
- The driver is the most essential element in any model of HP printer.
- Install the driver by making use of the software installation disk provided in the printer’s carton.
- Check if your laptop or PC has a disc drive in it.
- Keep the CD into the disc drive and then wait for a set of files to appear on the screen.
- Double-click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg file to start installing the 123.hp.com/dj3752 software.
- The Installer window gets displayed on your system.
- Now agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the checkbox on the Installation Agreements window.
- Select the connection mode and perform the directions on the screen.
- Click the Finish button.
- Confirm if your printer model is added to the queue of printers.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3752
The wireless setup is carried out to establish the network connectivity between the printer and the computer. Do the steps given below,
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wireless?
- Collect the network name that is the SSID and the network key.
- Make sure you connect your Windows or Mac device to the network to which you want to associate the Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Internet connection such as DSL or cable is suggested.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer, network router, and the system.
- Open the dashboard by swiping the display on the control panel of your printer.
- Touch the Wireless icon and choose the Setup menu.
- Tap Network Setup and press the Wireless Settings option.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and tap your SSID from the list of networks.
- Choose the OK button and if directed, type the wireless network password.
- Touch OK and select the Done option, and then install the driver for the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3752.
How do I 123.hp.com/setup 3752 Printer to WiFi?
Make use of the HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection to link the Deskjet 3752 printer to the Windows or Mac system.
- Place enough plain papers into the main input tray.
- Open the queue of available printers on the Device Settings window.
- In Windows 10 : Choose Start and click Settings.
- Select Devices and choose the Printers & Scanners option.
- For Windows 8.1 : Click Devices from the Charms menu and choose the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Select your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer with DIRECT mentioned in its folder name.
- Choose Add Device, and the WPS PIN window opens.
- The WPS PIN with a connection request message appears on the operation panel of your Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Else, a report gets printed that has the PIN on it.
- Navigate to the computer screen and enter the WPS PIN. Finish the connection process by clicking the Next button.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3752 WPS PIN?
The Wi-Fi Protected 123.hp.com/setup 3752 password is an eight digit code that is required for bridging the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to the network.
- The WPS PIN will be mentioned in the instruction manual that is delivered along with your wireless router.
- Another method of getting the WPS PIN is, you can view it at the router’s rear along with the Mac Address and Serial Number information.
- To obtain the WPS PIN on any web browser, open it.
- Type the address 192.168.1.1 in the search field.
- Press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Type your log in details.
- Now choose the OK button.
- Select the Wireless option and then click Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- The Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS menu opens on your Personal Computer.
- You can now find the Wi-Fi Protected setup PIN on the third column of your computer screen.
How to HP Deskjet 3752 Print from Iphone?
- Make use of the HP Smart application to print from your iPhone device.
- The HP Smart app is supported only by Apple devices that function on iOS 10 or later devices.
- Navigate to the manufacturer’s site on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Download and then install the HP Smart app.
- Ensure that the Apple mobile device is linked to the wireless network.
- Open the app and then add your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to the queue of devices.
- Choose a print file from your phone, cloud, or social media account.
- Select the Photo icon or Document icon available at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to print a text or image from your online account, do the on-screen prompts to sign in.
- Locate the photograph or document and then press the Printer or Print icon.
How to Perform HP Deskjet 3752 Duplex Printing?
Double-sided printing or duplexing is a feature that is available in the multi-function printers that allows the printing to be done on both the sides of the paper.
- To finish the print jobs and to avoid the errors in page ordering, place enough papers into the input tray.
- Choose the item to be printed.
- Select the File menu and click the Print button.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer from the list of installed devices.
- Click either the Printer Setup, Properties, or Preferences button.
- The Printing Preferences dialog box gets displayed on your Personal Computer.
- Select Two-sided (Duplex) printing or Print On Both Sides.
- If the duplex feature is not available, choose the Layout or Features tab.
- Choose Two-sided (Duplex) Printing and click the OK button, and then select the Print option.
- Take the odd pages out and select the Continue option to print the other pages.
123.hp.com/dj3752 How to Scan?
A process done from a multi-functional printer in which the text or image is obtained in digital form is known as scanning.
- The HP Scan software can be used for doing the scan job.
- Install the full feature software.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software on your PC.
- In Windows 8.1 : Click Start present on the lower left corner of the window and select your printer.
- For Windows 8 : Right-click near the Start window.
- Click All Apps available near the app bar and choose your HP Deskjet 3752 printer from the list.
- For Windows 7 or Windows XP : Click the Start icon and choose All Programs.
- Click the Hewlett Packard folder and click on the icon of your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer twice to open HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Modify any settings such as color, resolution if required on the Settings menu and then click Scan.
How do I Scan a Document from HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to Computer?
Make use of HP Scan to perform the scan function through the Deskjet 3752 printer. Make sure to download and launch the Full Feature driver from our website.
- Raise the scanner lid on your printer and keep the document on the glass.
- Lower the scanner lid.
- If your printer has Scan menu, choose the name of your Windows or Mac system and select the type of scan which you require.
- Wait for the scan process to end. Now go back to the PC screen.
- View the scanned item by choosing the file that has Scan mentioned in its icon name.
- You can also do the scan task using the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Select the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan software window appears on your computer.
- Modify the required settings and choose either the OK button or Save icon.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to My Computer?
- To get the most out of a USB linked printer, launch the full feature software from our website.
- Before you start the connection, delete all drivers that were installed on your Windows or Mac system.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.
- Purchase a compatible USB cable that is of the appropriate length.
- If you have plugged the cable before the software is installed, unplug it.
- Do not connect the cable until directed during the driver 123.hp.com/setup 3752 process.
- Now download and install the driver.
- Ascertain to select USB as the connection type.
- Attach one end of the USB cord at the rear side of your Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Insert the USB cord’s other end to the correct USB port located on your computer.
Solve HP Deskjet 3752 Troubleshooting Issue
The issues that occur in any Hewlett Packard printer can be resolved by the process knows as troubleshooting. Users can identify the errors through the error messages that appear on the operation panel or Personal Computer screen. Make sure you maintain the HP Deskjet 3752 printer regularly to avoid the problems.
Why is HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Won’t Print?
Errors in the 123.hp.com/dj3752 ink cartridges and paper type can affect the entire printing process.
- Check if the input tray is loaded with enough papers.
- If the quality of the placed paper is not appropriate, the print task might get stopped.
- If the Deskjet 3752 printer uses a wired 123.hp.com/setup 3752, unplug and then reinsert the USB cord.
- For a wireless connection, verify your Internet is functioning correctly.
- Ensure that your PC and printer are bridged to the same network.
- Confirm that the printer is not in an Inactive or Sleep mode.
- Ascertain to set the printer as the default. Delete all the unwanted print tasks from the print queue.
- Make sure to install the cartridges correctly.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj3752 Not Printing in Color?
Various reasons can cause the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to not print in colored ink.
- Make sure to use the correct type and quality of the paper into the input tray.
- Place only new, wrinkle-free paper into the Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Check the ink levels of your colored cartridge.
- Upgrade the firmware of your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.
- You can do the updation process directly from the manufacturer’s page.
- Try to clean the printhead through the printer software.
- You can also clean the printhead manually.
- Ensure that the colored cartridge is genuine and compatible with your Deskjet 3752 printer.
How to Solve 123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer Offline Issue?
Look for a Deskjet 3752 Printer Offline error message on the front panel of the device. Follow the solutions given below.
- Download and then launch a diagnostic tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor software to resolve the offline issue.
- Open the tool on your Windows system.
- Choose Start and then click your printer from the queue.
- Select Fix Printing or Fix Scanning and do the on-screen procedures.
- Now confirm if the offline issue has been rectified. Else, power cycle the Windows or Mac system and the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.
- Reset the wireless router if the printer utilizes a wireless connection.
- Make sure to use an active Internet.
- Unplug the USB cable and reinsert it. Set the Deskjet 3752 printer as the default.
Why is HP Deskjet 3752 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
The instructions to fix the connection issue in the HP Deskjet 3752 printer are as follows,
- Make sure to locate the printer within the range of the wireless access point.
- Try resetting your Personal Computer, wireless router, and Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Turn Off the VPN or Virtual Private Network 123.hp.com/setup 3752 on your system for a temporary duration.
- Ensure you have launched the printer driver’s updated version on the computer.
- If the driver is damaged or outdated, obtain the same from our website.
- Make sure to disable the firewall or security app on your Windows or Mac device.
- Make sure to set the settings on your wireless router correctly.
- If the error continues, try altering the IP address for your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer.