The simple instructions on how to set up your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer are given on this page. The shipment box includes a driver installation CD, electrical cord, USB, Ethernet cable, and the printer’s warranty card.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 3720, After the printer is shipped, check if the seal is present on the top.
- Tear the sealed tape and open the carton.
- Take all the equipment such as power cord, CD, USB cable, manual out.
- Remove the printer and insert it on a leveled surface.
- Make sure the Deskjet 3720 printer has no damages on it.
- Discard the protective tapes that are present on the inside and outside regions of the printer.
- Insert one end of the electrical cord into the printer port and the other end to a working electrical socket.
- Turn On the Deskjet 3720 printer by force pressing the Power button.
- Keep enough quantity of papers into the main input tray and then insert the ink cartridges.
- Print an alignment page to complete the 123.hp.com/dj3720 installation process.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/dj3720 Driver?
- A driver serves as a medium of the interface between your computer and printer.
- Make use of the installer CD that is given in the Deskjet 3720 printer’s box.
- Remove the installer CD from the box and verify if the computer or laptop contains a disc drive.
- Load the installer CD into the drive and wait until a set of files display.
- Locate the driver file with the correct file format and then double-click on it.
- The Installer window appears on the desktop, now accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Change the settings for the software if needed.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 3720 type as USB or wireless, whichever specification your printer supports.
- Install the driver by doing the procedures given on the screen.
- Select the Finish button and confirm if the printer’s name is added to the list.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3720
- Ensure the computer is linked to the SSID network.
- Check if your PC and wireless router are powered On.
- Set up the Deskjet 3720 printer, insert papers, and then place the cartridges.
- Keep the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer within the wireless router’s range. Start the software installation process.
- Restore the network settings by force pressing the Power button on the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Hold the Power button and then click the Start Copy button twice.
- Tap the Cancel button three times. Now release the Power button.
- Proceed with the software installation and then select the connection mode as Wireless.
- Choose the HP Auto Wireless Connect method and select the Yes option, and then click Next.
- Do the on-screen instructions to end the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3720.
Solution for HP Deskjet 3720 WiFi Direct
- Power On the Deskjet 3720 printer and verify it is in an Active state.
- Ensure you have inserted enough sheets of plain paper into the input tray.
- Click Settings and choose the Devices option.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a Printer or Scanner and select Show WI-Fi Direct printers if the option appears on your PC.
- Click your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer that has DIRECT mentioned in its name.
- Now the WPS PIN might display on the control panel; else a page gets printed with the PIN on it.
- Find the correct WPS PIN.
- Return to your PC screen and enter the PIN within a minute.
- Choose the Next option to finish the Wi-Fi Direct connection.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3720 WPS Pin?
You can obtain the WPS PIN at the back side of your access point. The WPS PIN will be present at the router’s rear with the MAC address and Serial Number information. Another method of obtaining the WPS PIN is, study the instruction guide for getting the PIN.
Quick 123.hp.com/dj3720 Mobile Printing
A way used for connecting the Deskjet 3720 printer to the Android or Apple devices is called as the mobile printing feature.
How do I Enable HP Deskjet 3720 ePrint?
- Power On your Deskjet 3720 printer and then load enough papers in the input tray.
- Make sure to place the cartridges that are supplied along with your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- Touch the ePrint button on the HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Comply with the prompts on the screen for enabling the Web Services.
- After you have enabled the ePrint service, choose the Print Info or Print option.
- Now activate the ePrint feature by printing an information page.
- For printing, select the Recent Files option. Choose the file type on your computer. Click the Edit button for modifying any settings.
- Navigate to the Print Preview window by choosing the Done option and then select Print.
HP Deskjet 3720 AirPrint Setup?
The procedures on how to 123.hp.com/setup 3720 the AirPrint feature on the printer are given below.
How do I Connect a Deskjet 3720 Printer to IPhone?
- Ensure your Deskjet 3720 printer supports the AirPrint service.
- Keep papers into the main input tray and insert the compatible, genuine ink cartridges.
- Check if the Apple device and the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer are linked to the same network.
- Open the application that you utilize for performing the print job.
- Click either the Print option or Printer icon.
- Choose the Select Printer option and then click your Deskjet 3720 printer in which the AirPrint service is enabled.
- Click the number of pages that you want to print.
- Press the Print option present on the upper left corner of the screen.
123.hp.com/dj3720 How to Scan?
A function that digitizes the photographs, texts and sends them to a Windows or Mac system is called as scanning. There are several scanning methods available that can be carried out using the HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
How do I Setup HP Deskjet 3720 Printer to Scan to Computer?
- Utilize the HP Scan and Capture application for scanning photos and texts from the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Press the Deskjet 3720 printer’s Power button to turn it On.
- Keep sufficient papers into the input tray and then 123.hp.com/setup 3720 the ink cartridges.
- Place the item you need to scan on the scanner glass.
- Download and launch the HP Scan and Capture application from the Store.
- After the application installs, click Launch. Select the Menu icon and choose Settings.
- Choose Select Device and then click your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- Modify any settings by choosing the Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Click anywhere outside the Settings window and choose Capture Photos or Capture Documents.
- Select the Save icon after the scan job is completed.
How do I Setup HP Deskjet 3720 to Scan to Email?
- Check if the HP Scan software is launched on your computer or laptop.
- The HP Scan software is included with the Full Feature software package.
- Search for Hewlett Packard or HP on your computer and click your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant dialog box gets displayed on your computer screen.
- Click the Scan button and then choose the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan software appears on your system.
- Choose an email shortcut like Email as JPEG or Document to Email and then tap the Scan button.
- Click the Send option to finish the process.
HP Deskjet 3720 Scan Multiple Pages
- Navigate to the manufacturer’s page and then launch the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Open the app and add your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer to the list.
- Keep the file that you need to scan either on the scanner glass or in the ADF tray.
- Choose the appropriate Scan tile.
- Make sure to select Scanner as the type of scan.
- To obtain black & white, color, resolution, and input source, touch the Settings option.
- Touch the Scan option.
- For scanning many pages, select the Add Pages button and do the above instructions for scanning the other sides of the document.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3720 to Computer?
- Confirm your Deskjet 3720 is turned On and is in an Active state.
- Get a USB cord that is less than 3 m in length.
- If you have inserted the USB cord to the PC before installing the driver, detach it.
- Now launch the driver for your Deskjet 3720 printer from this web page.
- When directed by the installer to choose a printer connection option, select USB to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Now connect one end of the USB cord at the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer’s back side.
- Insert the USB cord’s other end to the USB port found on your Windows or Mac system.
- After you have finished the USB setup, perform any functionality of the printer.
Solve HP Deskjet 3720 Troubleshooting Issue
A systematic way of rectifying the errors that occur in the HP Deskjet 3720 printer is known as troubleshooting.
Why HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Won’t Print?
- Look for error messages on the computer screen.
- Ensure that you have inserted sufficient papers in the input tray.
- For a wired connection, disconnect and reconnect the USB cord.
- Check if your printer and system are bridged to the same network if a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3720 is used.
- Verify the status of the wireless lamp to determine the link between the printer and the network router.
- Confirm that the power cord is rightly plugged to the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Remove the print queue and check if the cartridges are installed rightly.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is not in the offline mode and set is as the default one on your Personal Computer.
Why 123.hp.com/dj3720 Not Printing in Color?
- If the device does not print in colored ink, check if you are using cartridges that are compatible with the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- If incompatible cartridges are used, the reliability of the print task gets affected.
- Ensure that you have selected the appropriate paper size and type.
- Print a page and look for ink smears on it. Now confirm if the issue has been cleared.
- Ascertain not to keep the color cartridge out for more than ten minutes as the ink might get dried.
- Check for updates in the Deskjet 3720 printer’s firmware and carry out the same.
- Look for the ink levels using any software or application.
- Change the tri-colored cartridge if the ink levels are low or empty.
Why is HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Offline?
- When the 123.hp.com/dj3720 offline issue occurs, users cannot perform the print operation.
- You can download and launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- It is a free application that helps to rectify several printer errors.
- Open the application and then click the Start option.
- Choose the name of your Hewlett Packard printer from the queue.
- Select Fix Printing or Fix Scanning and comply with the on-screen directions, and then check if the offline error is resolved.
- Power cycle the printer, computer, and the router (only for wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3720).
- Check if your Deskjet 3720 printer is used as the default one.
Why is HP Deskjet 3720 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
- Turn Off the Virtual Private Network connection on your system for a temporary period.
- Check if the Deskjet 3720 printer is placed within the router’s range.
- Restart the Windows or Mac computer, hp deskjet 3720 printer, and the wireless router.
- Ensure that the most newest version of the software is installed on your PC.
- If the driver is damaged, obtain the same from our web page.
- Ascertain to disable the firewall or security app on your Windows or Mac desktop.
- Check if the settings on your access point are done rightly.
- If the error continues, try altering the IP address of your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.