Quick 123.hp.com/dj3520 Setup
The primary process that users must do after buying a new 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer is to set it up. To set up the Deskjet 3520 printer for the initial time, discard all the packing materials, set the power connection, install the cartridges, and then place papers into the input tray.
HP Deskjet 3520 First Time Printer Setup
- Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 3520, Once the printer is supplied to your home, ensure the correct seal is present on top of the package.
- Tear the tape, open the box and take all the accessories such as warranty card, manual out of it.
- Remove the Deskjet 3520 printer and insert it on a flat surface.
- Discard all the tapes from the printer.
- Insert the electrical cable between the printer’s rear and the outlet.
- Power On the HP Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Set your choices on the printer’s front panel.
- Place the original ink cartridges into their slots.
- Print an alignment report.
- Keep enough A4 papers into the input tray.
- Launch the software from our website.
- Set the network connection between the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and the computer.
Free 123.hp.com/dj3520 Driver and Manual Download
The driver acts as a communication medium between the Deskjet 3520 printer and the Windows or Mac computer. Make sure to launch the driver correctly, else the functions of the printer cannot be accessed. Obtain the latest version of the driver for the printer absolutely free of cost from our website.
How do I Install HP Deskjet 3520 Driver?
- An important element in any HP printer is called as the driver.
- 123.hp.com/setup 3520 the software by utilizing the installer CD delivered in the printer’s box.
- Verify if your laptop or computer has an external drive in it.
- Insert the installer CD into the drive and then wait for the driver files to get displayed on the computer screen.
- Click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg setup file to begin the 123.hp.com/dj3520 software installation.
- The Installer menu appears on the system.
- Now accept to the Terms by marking the checkbox on the Installation Agreements dialog box.
- Click the connection type and carry out the directions on-screen.
- Select the Finish button.
- Ensure the Deskjet 3520 printer is added to the queue of printers.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3520
- Collect your SSID name and its security passphrase.
- Check if the Windows or Mac PC is linked to the network.
- Keep your printer and computer close to the network router.
- Remove the USB cable from the Deskjet 3520 printer’s back.
- Open the Wireless menu by tapping the Wireless button on the operation panel of the printer.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Press Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the list.
- Select the Push Button Setup option and do the instructions that appear on the panel.
- Now tap the WPS button on your wireless access point or router.
- Wait for at least three minutes. Once the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer gets connected to the network, try doing a test print.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer by long pressing the Power button.
- Verify the cartridges are properly inserted into the printer.
- Bridge the connection between your Deskjet 3520 printer and Mac device using a Wi-Fi Direct or wireless connection.
- On your Mac or Apple device, open the photograph, web page, or text that you need to print.
- Choose either the Print icon or Print option.
- Touch Select Printer on the Printer Options menu.
- Select your HP Deskjet 3520 printer from the queue of installed devices.
- Alter the required settings and select the copy number, and then press the Print option.
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 3520 printer is powered On. Select the ePrint button or icon on the control panel of your HP printer.
- Carry out the instructions that display on the screen to turn On the Embedded Web Services.
- Choose either the Print Info or Print option after enabling the EWS.
- The email address of the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer appears on the touch panel.
- Print an information page. To do the print task, touch the Files option.
- Choose the type of file such as image or document. A Print Preview window opens on your Personal Computer.
- Modify the necessary settings by tapping the Edit button.
- Go back to the Print Preview dialog box and then select Print.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 3520 process of Google Cloud Print is carried out to link the printer to the computer or laptop.
- Locate and press the Power button to switch On the Deskjet 3520 printer. Confirm if the cartridges are installed.
- Link your Deskjet 3520 printer and computer to the same network.
- Launch the Chrome browser on your Personal Computer.
- Now sign in to your Google account and in the address field, enter chrome://devices.
- Tap the Enter key and choose the Register option.
- Print an information report by clicking Register.
- If the name of your HP printer displays in the My Devices menu, it indicates that 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer is registered with the Google Cloud Print service.
- Place enough papers into the main input tray.
- Long press the Power button on the Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Select the Cancel button for about two times. Tap the Resume button once.
- Complete the printhead cleaning process by releasing the Power button.
- Another method of cleaning the printhead is through HP Solution Center.
- Select Start -> All Programs. Click HP -> HP Solution Center.
- The HP Solution Center dialog box opens on your system.
- Choose the Printer Toolbox option.
- Wait for the Toolbox window to appear on the screen.
- Click Clean Printhead -> Clean. Perform the on-screen direction to end the cleaning process.
- Raise the lid and insert the original document towards the scanner glass.
- Lower the lid. Choose the Scan button on the front panel of your 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer.
- Choose the Scan to Computer option.
- Now select the name of your Mac or Windows system.
- If your computer name is not available in the list, it indicates that the system is not connected to the printer.
- Link the PC to the Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Open the Software window by double-clicking on the Deskjet 3520 printer’s icon.
- Select the Print and Scan icon and then choose the Manage Scan to Computer option.
- Find the scanned image on the desktop.
- Once the scan is saved, a directory will open on your system that has the scanned file in it.
- Ascertain to download and launch the Full Feature software package.
- Open the HP Scan app on your Personal Computer.
- On the bottom left corner of your system the Start icon will be available, click it.
- Choose the All Programs option and click the Hewlett Packard folder.
- Select your 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer to open the HP Scan software.
- From the shortcut menu, click the type of scan that you require.
- Begin the scanning process by selecting the Scan button.
- If you need to use the app for performing another scan task, click the Save button.
- Else, select the Done option to exit the HP Scan application.
- Once the scan is saved, the file opens on your computer automatically.
- To obtain the most out of a USB connected printer, install the full feature driver.
- Before you begin the connection, remove all software files that were launched on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Turn On the HP Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Buy a compatible USB cord that is of the correct length.
- If you have attached the USB cord before the driver is installed, remove it.
- Do not insert the cable until directed during the software 123.hp.com/setup 3520 process.
- Now download and launch the driver.
- Make sure you choose the type of connection as USB.
- Plug one end of the USB cord at the port available at the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer’s rear.
- Connect the USB cord’s other end to the USB port present on your computer. Check if the Deskjet 3520 printer is added to the list.
- Before you begin the download process, remove all the unwanted temporary folders that are available on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Ensure that all the driver files such as the software for your keyboard are up to date.
- The download time vary based upon the speed of your Internet connection.
- Choose the Driver Download button that is available in this page.
- Do not power Off your Windows or Mac system while the download is in progress.
- Now find the setup file with .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) as an extension and then double-click on it.
- Choose Continue and tick on the checkbox, and then select the connection method as USB or wireless.
- Carry out the on-screen procedures for installing the software.
- Click the Finish button.
- Carry out a print task.
- Check if you have inserted the correct type of paper.
- Ensure that the cartridges are compatible with the printer.
- Verify if the Deskjet 3520 printer is set as the default.
- Press the Power button if the printer is in the Sleep mode.
- Confirm that the inserted papers are not bent or crawled.
- Make sure to 123.hp.com/setup 3520 colored cartridges that are genuine and compatible with the Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Utilize the printer software or app to check the ink levels of the colored cartridge.
- If the ink level is low, replace the colored cartridge with a compatible one.
- Verify the print settings on your computer or laptop.
- Clean the ink cartridge by making use of an automated tool.
- A self-diagnostic app created for rectifying the offline issue in printers is known as HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- After downloading the application, choose Start. Select your HP Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Click Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Comply with the prompts that display on the app and then check if the offline problem has been resolved.
- Reset the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and do a test print.
- Ensure to keep the Deskjet 3520 printer within the wireless router’s range.
- Power cycle the Windows or Mac computer, printer, and the router.
- Disable the VPN 123.hp.com/setup 3520 on the system.
- Ensure that the driver’s newest version is installed on your computer.
- Turn Off the security application or firewall software for a temporary period.
- If the printer is not powered On, turn it On by force pressing the Power button.
- Wait until the Deskjet 3520 printer remains calm.
- Go to your Deskjet 3520 printer’s rear and disconnect the power cord.
- Detach the cord’s other end from the socket.
- Wait for about one minute and then reinsert the cord between the printer and the outlet.
- Power On the HP printer to finish the 123.hp.com/dj3520 reset process.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3520 WPS Pin?
The WPS PIN is generally needed for establishing the 123.hp.com/setup 3520 between the Deskjet 3520 printer and the Windows or Mac PC. You can get the Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN on the rear side of your access point or router. Else, study the documentation that was given along with the router and find the WPS PIN on it. Another method of getting the PIN is on the Embedded Web Server page.
Easy HP Deskjet 3520 Mobile Printing
Generate affordable pictures and long-lasting documents from your smartphones by making use of the mobile printing technology. The setup procedures for some of the mobile printing solutions are discussed below.
HP Deskjet 3520 Airprint Setup
A service available only on Apple and Mac device that function under iOS 4.2 and later versions of the operating system is named as AirPrint.
How to do HP Deskjet 3520 print from iPhone?
123.hp.com/setup 3520 ePrint
HP Deskjet 3520 Cloud Print Setup
A component that is available in the Deskjet 3520 printer which holds the characters that are present on the texts, images and transfers them into the printing medium is called as the printhead.
How do I Clean HP Deskjet 3520 Printhead?
HP Deskjet 3520 How to Scan?
123.hp.com/dj3520 Scan to Computer
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3520 to My Computer?
How do I Install HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Without CD?
Solve 123.hp.com/dj3520 Troubleshooting Issue
The steps done to clear the error messages that display on the printer’s control or Personal Computer window is called as troubleshooting.