Quick 123.hp.com/dj3510 Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer setup is the foremost process to be done by any user after the device is bought. The setup procedures are the same for almost all models of HP printers.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3510?
- After the Deskjet 3510 printer is shipped, check if the seal is present on it.
- Break the sealed package and open the shipment box.
- Remove the equipment such as power cord, CD from the box.
- Take the printer out and keep it on a leveled surface.
- Ensure the printer has no damages on it.
- Discard the protective materials that are present on the Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Remove the sticker on the printer’s front panel.
- Attach one end of the power cable into the printer’s port and the other end to an outlet.
- Turn On the Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Set your choices on the touch display.
- Place papers in the paper tray and install the original ink cartridges.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/setup 3510 process by printing an alignment page.
Free 123.hp.com/dj3510 Driver and Manual Download
The software enables the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer to function with the operating system installed on the Windows or Mac device. It communicates with the HP Deskjet 3510 printer to generate quality printed outputs. Users can download and launch the newest version of the software for their Deskjet printer from our website.
How do I Install HP Deskjet 3510 Driver?
- You can install the driver using the software CD given along with the Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Confirm an external drive is present on your Windows or Mac system. Else, copy the contents into the USB flash drive.
- Insert the CD or USB into their appropriate drives and wait until the driver files open on your desktop.
- Locate the correct driver file and then begin the 123.hp.com/setup 3510 by double-clicking on it.
- The Installer window opens, accept to the Terms and Conditions.
- Alter the settings for the driver if needed.
- Depending upon the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s feature, select the connection mode.
- Comply with the on-screen procedures, then click Finish, and then carry out a print operation.
Instant HP Deskjet 3510 wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3510
- Gather the SSID name and the security password.
- Ensure that the Windows or Mac system is connected to the wireless network.
- Data Subscriber Logic must be utilized as Internet access.
- Check if the Deskjet 3510 printer is powered On.
- Touch the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- The Wireless menu appears on the touch display.
- Choose the Settings option and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Do the on-screen instructions to link the printer to the network.
- Get the driver for the wireless connection.
- Once the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 3510 is set, you can access several functions of the Deskjet 3510.
HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Direct Setup
- Keep enough sheets if A4 paper into the printer’s main input tray.
- On the Device Settings menu, open the list of printers by following the steps given below.
- Select Start, then click the Settings option, and then choose Devices.
- Click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer with Direct mentioned in its icon name.
- Open the WPS dialog box by choosing the Add Device option.
- Now check if the WPS PIN appears on your printer’s control panel.
- Else, a report gets printed by the Deskjet 3510 printer that has the WPS password on it.
- Now go to your PC and enter the WPS PIN within thirty seconds.
- End the Wireless Direct connection by selecting the Next option.
How to Find 123.hp.com/dj3510 WPS Pin?
You can find the WPS PIN for your Deskjet 3510 printer on the white sheet that is available on your wireless access point or router. The instruction guide that was supplied along with the router also has the WPS password on it. You can also get the eight digit WPS PIN on the EWS page. Else, open the configuration page of your wireless router and obtain the Wi-Fi Protected 123.hp.com/setup 3510 PIN on your computer screen.
HP Deskjet 3510 Airprint Setup
A service that allows the print operations such as copying, scanning, printing to be done from the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer that is connected to the Apple or Mac computers using a wireless Local Area Network or LAN connection is known as AirPrint.
How do I HP Deskjet 3510 Print from iPhone?
- Power On the Deskjet 3510 printer by pressing its Power button.
- Ensure the cartridges are inserted correctly into the printer.
- Establish the link between your Mac device and Deskjet 3510 using a network or Wireless Direct connection.
- On your Mac or Apple computer, open the picture or text that you want to print.
- Click either the Print option or icon.
- Press Select Printer on the Printer Options window.
- Choose your Deskjet 3510 printer from the list and modify the settings if needed.
- Click the number of copies -> Print.
Easy ePrint 123.hp.com/setup 3510
- An application that lets users to do the print task from 123.hp.com/dj3510 printers that are connected to the network is ePrint.
- Download and install the ePrint app from the Store present on your device.
- Tap the icon of the ePrint application to open it.
- Press Settings and then select the Activation option.
- Enter your required email address in the Activate Using Your Email field.
- Choose Activate and ePrint sends you an activation code.
- Take a note of the PIN and type it on the ePrint application.
- Click the Activate option to enable the ePrint service.
123.hp.com/dj3510 How to Scan?
- To do the scan function, the Full Feature software must be 123.hp.com/setup 3510 on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Obtain the driver from our website.
- You can load the document or photo either in the ADF tray or scanner glass based on the specifications of your Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Insert the item to be scanned facing down on the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- Ascertain not to keep photographs into the Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Search for Hewlett Packard or HP on your Personal Computer.
- Click your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer from the results.
- The HP Printer Assistant software opens on your desktop.
- Select Scan and then choose Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Choose the correct type of shortcut on the HP Scan software window.
- If required, modify the settings for your scan function.
- Initiate the scanning process by selecting the Scan option.
HP Deskjet 3510 Scan to Computer
- Make use of the HP Scan and Capture application to scan files and save them on your Personal Computer.
- Place papers and 123.hp.com/setup 3510 the cartridges. Load the file down on the scanner glass.
- Download and then install the HP Scan and Capture app.
- Click Launch and select the Menu icon, and then choose the Settings option.
- Choose the Select Device option and then click your HP Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Do any edits and select near the Settings menu.
- Click either the Capture Documents or Capture Photos option.
- After the scan process ends, select the Save icon.
How do I Scan HP Deskjet 3510 Multiple Pages?
- Utilize a resolution setting of 300 DPI or lesser.
- On your Personal Computer, search for Hewlett Packard.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software by clicking your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer.
- Select Scan and then choose the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- The HP Scan software opens on your system.
- Click either the Document to File or Scan to PDF shortcut on the HP Scan window.
- If you have used the ADF tray, select the Save button, else place the next item on the scanner glass.
- Choose the + button and scan the other pages by following the above steps, and then click the Save icon.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3510 to Computer?
- The instructions on how to set the 123.hp.com/setup 3510 between the printer and the computer using a router and USB cable are listed below.
- Purchase a USB cable of the correct length and ensure it is compatible with the printer.
- Locate the USB port on your wireless access point or router.
- Connect your Deskjet 3510 printer and the router using the USB cord.
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer and wait for at least a minute.
- Enable the Print Sharing feature on your network router.
- Select the Start icon on your Windows device and type Printers in the search bar.
- Click Printers & Scanners available on top of the screen and then select the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Choose The printer that I want isn’t listed and select the Add a Local Printer or Network with Manual Settings option.
- Click Next and select Create a New Printer Port, and then choose Standard TCP/IP.
- Click Next and then enter the IP address of your wireless router.
- Choose Custom and select the Next option.
- Install the required driver for your Deskjet 3510 printer from this website.
- Click a name for your printer model and then click the Next button to end the setup.
- Now carry out any operation of the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer to ensure the connection was done successfully.
How to Install 123.hp.com/dj3510 Without CD?
- Users can launch the latest software version directly from our website.
- Maintain sufficient memory space on your computer or laptop.
- Press the Driver Download button available in this page.
- Ascertain not to power Off your system while the download is in progress.
- Go to the Downloads folder and find the driver file, and then click on it twice.
- Accept to the Conditions by marking on the checkbox.
- Select the type of connectivity as wireless or wired.
- Do the on-screen directions and then select the Finish button.
Solve HP Deskjet 3510 Troubleshooting Issue
Resolving the errors that occur in the HP Deskjet 3510 printer is called as troubleshooting. You can also get our techies help by pressing the Click to call button available on this website.
Why is HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Won’t Print?
- Check the USB cord connection between the printer and the computer.
- Verify if enough unused papers are kept in the input tray.
- Uninstall the driver from your Personal Computer.
- Reinstall the newest driver version.
- Install compatible cartridges into the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer.
Why is HP Deskjet 3510 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
- Reset the entire environment that is the Deskjet 3510 printer, computer, and the wireless access point.
- Reestablish the network connection and check if the problem has been rectified.
- Turn Off the firewall or security software on your PC.
- Check if the printer driver is corrupted or damaged. If yes, launch the updated version.
- Now perform any of the Deskjet 3510 printer functions.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj3510 Printer Offline?
- Modify the status of your Deskjet 3510 printer from offline to online.
- Utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor application for clearing the offline problem.
- Manually set the printer as the default one.
- Troubleshoot the wireless or wired connection of the Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Ensure the printer is in a Ready state.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 3510 Scan Issue?
- Reset the printer.
- Ensure that the Deskjet 3510 printer receives enough power.
- Verify the functionality of the scanner bar by removing the original document from the scanner glass.
- Raise the scanner slightly and tap the Copy button or icon, and then confirm if the scan issue has been cleared.
- Make sure to clean the 123.hp.com/dj3510 scanner glass on a regular basis.