The foremost instructions to be carried out after purchasing a new 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is to set it up. The primary steps include unboxing the HP Deskjet 2655 printer, establishing the power connection, placing papers, and installing the cartridges.
How do I Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Printer?
- The instructions on how to install the Deskjet 2655 printer is listed below.
- Tear the tape on top of the printer box to open it.
- Now take all the accessories such as user manual, CD out of the carton.
- Remove the printer from the box and keep it on a flat surface.
- Discard all the protective materials that are surrounding the printer.
- Attach one end of the electrical cord at the rear of the printer.
- Plug the electrical cord’s other end to a working power outlet.
- Switch On the Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Insert enough papers into the printer’s main input tray.
- Keep the cartridges into their slots.
- Download and launch the 123.hp.com/dj2655 software from our website.
Free 123.hp.com/dj2655 Driver and Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2655 Driver
The driver is an application that acts as a medium of communication between the printer and the laptop or computer. There are separate drivers available for the different types of operating system that are installed on your PC. Do you want to download the latest driver? Click the Link below.
HP Deskjet 2655 Manual
A technical book that contains simple procedures about several processes that can be performed using the Deskjet 2655 printer is called as the user manual. The paper copy of the manual is delivered along with your printer. You can download the PDF copy of the printer’s manual from website.
How to Download HP Deskjet 2655 Driver for Windows?
- Before you start the download process, ensure there is sufficient storage on your Windows PC.
- You can download the Full Feature or the Basic software, depending upon your print tasks.
- Ascertain to remove all the driver files that were installed on your system.
- Click 123.hp.com/dj2655 Driver Download Link button available in our website.
- Make sure not to turn Off your Windows Personal Computer while the download is in progress.
- Once the download ends, navigate to the Downloads folder on your desktop. If the setup file is in .zip format, extract and run it.
- Install the Deskjet 2655 printer software by performing the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Choose the Finish button and then carry out a test print.
How to Download HP Deskjet 2655 Driver for Mac?
- Open any browser such as IE, Firefox on your Mac system.
- Go to the manufacturer’s page and then choose your Deskjet 2655 printer from the list.
- Click the version of the operating system that is installed on your Mac PC.
- Tap Download that is available next to HP Easy Start.
- Navigate to the Downloads location on your Mac computer and click on the .dmg driver file twice.
- Set up the driver by complying with the on-screen prompts. Go to the HP Installer menu to finish the installation.
- The Utility software downloads the driver for your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- Click Go and select Applications on the Mac system.
- Select the Hewlett Packard folder twice and double-click on the icon of HP Utility.
- A 123.hp.com/setup 2655 and Activation window appears on the Mac screen, click Continue to end the installation process.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/dj2655 Driver?
- The driver constitutes the most essential element in any HP printer model.
- Install the software by making use of the installation CD offered in the shipment box.
- Verify if your Windows or Mac system includes a disc drive in it.
- Insert the Compact Disk into the drive and wait for the set of files to appear on the screen.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file to install the software.
- The Installer window gets opened on your Personal Computer.
- Accept to the Terms and Conditions by marking the checkbox on the Installation Agreements and Settings screen.
- Choose the connection mode and do the prompts on the screen.
- Click the Finish option and check if the name of your HP printer is added to the list of printers.
- You can also get the recent 123.hp.com/dj2655 driver from our website.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 2655 Printer to Wireless?
The Wi-Fi Direct setup enables the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2655 between the printer and the Personal Computer without using a network router.
- Power On the HP Deskjet 2655 and ensure that the device is in Active mode.
- Check if you have kept sufficient sheets of A4 paper into the input tray.
- Choose Settings and click the Devices option.
- Click Printers & Scanners on your desktop.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner and click Show WI-Fi Direct printers if the option appears on the system.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 2655 printer with DIRECT mentioned in its icon name
- Find the WPS PIN at your router’s rear. Else, print a configuration report and then locate the WPS PIN on it.
- Switch to your computer screen and type the WPS PIN within ten seconds.
- End the Wi-Fi Direct connection by clicking the Next option.
Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2655 for Mac
The instructions on how to do the wireless setup using the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is given below.
- Make sure to connect the Personal Computer to the wireless network.
- Ensure that the Internet connectivity is active and stable.
- Ascertain to switch On the computer and the router.
- Set up the Deskjet 2655 printer and keep enough papers into the tray.
- Remove the USB cord from the rear of your printer.
- Click the Driver Download button in our website.
- Now double-click on the downloaded driver file to begin the installation.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wireless network (if applicable).
- Click the Continue option. Carry out the instructions that display on your desktop to finish the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2655.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2655 WPS Pin?
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN is an eight digit number that is needed for linking the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer to the network.
- The WPS PIN will be present on the instruction guide offered along with your network router.
- Another method of finding the WPS PIN is, you can see it at the router’s bottom along with the Serial Number and Mac Address data.
- To view the WPS PIN on any browser, enter the address 192.168.1.1 in the search area and then tap the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Type your log in credentials.
- Now select the OK button and click the Wireless option, and then choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- The Wi-Fi Protected Setup window gets displayed on the Personal Computer.
- The WPS PIN of your network router is available on the third column of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup menu.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2655 Printer?
- Utilize the Wi-Fi Protected setup to establish the wireless connection on your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer easily.
- The Service Set Identifier or SSID name and network security passphrase are not needed to 123.hp.com/setup 2655 the WPS connection.
- The instructions to link the Deskjet 2655 printer using the WPS Pushbutton mode are listed below.
- Tap and hold the Wireless button that is located on the front panel of your printer for at least five seconds.
- Now the Wireless light on your Deskjet 2655 printer starts flashing.
- Long press and hold the WPS button on your network router for about five seconds.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- Once the WPS Pushbutton method is done successfully, the Wireless light on the HP printer stops flickering but remains lit.
How do I Connect 123.hp.com/dj2655 to Computer?
- To obtain the most supported features from a USB linked printer, install the full feature driver.
- Before beginning the connection, remove any software that was installed previously on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Power On the Deskjet 2655 printer and buy a compatible USB cable of 3 meters or less in length.
- If you have attached the cable before the driver is installed, detach it.
- Do not insert the cable until directed during the software 123.hp.com/setup 2655 process.
- Now Download Driver choose the connectivity type as USB.
- Insert one end of the USB cord at the back of your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
- Plug the USB cord’s other end to the USB port located at the rear of your computer.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2655 Printer to Laptop?
- Download and launch the HP Smart application on your laptop from the Windows Store.
- Ascertain to link your laptop to the wireless network.
- The icon of the HP Smart app displays on your laptop screen.
- Open the application and choose Start.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Continue and the HP Smart application searches for all printers that are established to the network.
- Your printer name gets selected by the application automatically. To link a new printer on the network, press the = sign.
- Choose the Add Printer option and perform the on-screen direction to end the setup.
- Now try performing any of the operations of the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer.
123.hp.com/setup 2655 AirPrint
A technology that has been developed by Apple and which allows the Deskjet 2655 printer to connect to the Mac or Apple devices is called AirPrint.
How to Print HP Deskjet 2655 from Iphone?
- Press the Power button to switch On the Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Insert the cartridges and load papers into the printer.
- Connect the printer to the network using a Wi-Fi Direct or wireless connection.
- Open the file to be printed on your Mac Personal Computer.
- Choose the Print option or icon
- Press Select Printer from the Printer Options menu.
- Tap the printer from the queue of devices.
- Alter the settings and select the number of copies that are to be printed, and then choose the Print option.
How to Perform HP Deskjet 2655 Duplex Printing?
The duplex printing also known as two-sided printing enables the users to print on both the sides of a document.
- Make sure you load a sufficient quantity of white papers into the input tray to complete the print task fully.
- Choose the item to be printed on the computer. Click the File menu and then select the Print button.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer from the queue of installed devices.
- Click the Preferences, Properties, or Printer Setup button.
- The Printing Preferences dialog box appears on the system’s screen.
- Select Two-sided (Duplex) printing or Print On Both Sides.
- If the duplex option does not display on the screen, choose Layout or Features.
- Select Two-sided (Duplex) Printing and click the OK button, and then choose Print. Take the odd pages out and tap Continue to print the other sides.
HP Deskjet 2655 Scan Function
HP Deskjet 2655 How to Scan?
To do the scan operation, 123.hp.com/setup 2655 the Full Feature software. The procedures for the same are as follows.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Open HP Printer Assistant on the PC.
- Select the Start button on your Windows 10 computer and choose your HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- For Windows 8 OS : Right-click on the empty window near the Start menu.
- Select All Apps on top of the app bar and click the Deskjet 2655 printer.
- In Windows XP or Windows 7 PCs : Choose the Start icon and click All Programs.
- Click the Hewlett Packard folder and open HP Printer Assistant by double-clicking on your printer’s icon.
- Choose Scan and click Scan a Document or Photo on the software window.
- Do any edits such as altering the color, resolution on the Settings window and then select the Scan option.
HP Deskjet 2655 Scan to Computer
Utilize the HP Scan software to carry out the scan operation using the HP Deskjet 2655 printer. Ascertain to download and launch the Full Feature package from our website.
- Open the scanner lid on the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer and load the document on the glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- For printers that have a Scan button: select the name of your Windows or Mac computer and click the type of scan which you need.
- Wait for the scanning process to finish. Now move back to the computer screen.
- See the scanned item by clicking on the file that has Scan in its icon name.
- If your HP printer does not have a Scan button, open HP Printer Assistant on your system.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan software displays on the PC.
- Alter the needed settings and click the OK button or Save icon.
Solve HP Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting Issue
The errors that occur in any Hewlett Packard printer can be rectified by the process called as troubleshooting. Users can identify the problems by the error messages that get displayed on its control panel or Person Computer screen. Ascertain to maintain the HP Deskjet 2655 printer on a regular basis to overcome the errors.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj2655 Printer Won’t Print?
Errors in the ink cartridges and paper type can affect the entire printing process.
- Ensure you have loaded enough papers into the input tray.
- If the quality of the kept paper is not correct, the print job might get affected.
- If the Deskjet 2655 printer uses a wired connection, detach and then reattach the USB cord.
- For a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2655, check if the Internet is proper.
- Verify if your computer and printer are connected to the same network.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer is not in Offline or Sleep mode.
- Confirm if the Deskjet 2655 printer is set as the default. Remove the print tasks from the queue.
- Ascertain to install the cartridges correctly.
Why is HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
The steps to rectify the connection error in the HP Deskjet 2655 printer is as follows,
- Make sure you keep the printer within the range of the wireless or network router.
- Try resetting your Deskjet 2655 printer, Personal Computer, and the wireless router.
- Disable the Virtual Private Network connection on your computer for a temporary period of time.
- Check if you are using the printer driver’s latest version.
- If the software is corrupted or outdated, get the same from our website.
- Ascertain to turn Off the firewall or security application on your Personal Computer.
- Check if the settings on your router are set correctly.
- If the error persists, try changing the IP address on your printer.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 2655 Not Printing Color Issue?
There are different reasons that can cause the HP Deskjet 2655 printer not printing in colored ink.
- Ensure that you are using the appropriate type and quality of the paper.
- Keep only clean, wrinkle-free paper into your printer.
- Check the ink levels of the tri-colored cartridge.
- Look for updates in the firmware of your HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- You can perform the upgradation process directly from the manufacturer’s website.
- Try cleaning the printhead using the printer software or manually carry out the same.
- Verify if the tri-colored cartridge is compatible and genuine with the printer.
How do I Clear 123.hp.com/dj2655 Paper Jam Issue?
When paper or other material gets stuck into the Deskjet 2655 printer, it shows a paper jam error.
- Make sure you discard the paper jams as soon as possible to overcome the issues caused to the printer.
- Power Off your Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Keep your hands on the sides of the printer to open the access door.
- Lift the paper path handle and remove the cover.
- Find the jammed papers and take them out.
- Reinsert the paper path cover. Look for obstructions in the carriage region and discard them.
- Pull the input tray out and gently remove the jammed papers.
- Switch On your 123.hp.com/dj2655 printer. Now confirm if the paper jam error has been fixed.