Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer is the foremost process to be done after the device is purchased. Make sure to perform the setup procedures correctly; else it can result in a problem with the Deskjet 2548 printer.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2548 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 2548, Open the carton and verify the contents that are present inside it.
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 2548 printer and ascertain to place it on a dust free area.
- Remove the packing materials from the Deskjet 2548 printer.
- Set the power connectivity by plugging the electrical cord between the Deskjet 2548 printer and the socket.
- Power On the Deskjet 2548 printer and keep enough papers into the main input tray.
- Raise the cartridge access door on the Deskjet 2548 printer and check if the carriage moves to the center.
- Before proceeding, wait for the carriage to remain silent.
- Take the new cartridge and discard the orange tape from it.
- Handle the cartridge by the sides and then keep it into the correct slot.
- Move the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Insert the other cartridge by performing the above instructions.
- Lower the cartridge access door and wait until the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer prints an alignment page.
HP Deskjet 2548 Driver Download and Installation
How to Download 123.hp.com/dj2548 Driver?
- The driver enables a successful communication between the Deskjet 2548 printer and the Windows or Mac computer.
- Before you download the driver, ensure your system has sufficient memory space.
- To get the driver, click on the Driver Download button that is available on this page.
- Make sure not to switch Off your Windows or Mac system when the download is in progress.
- Once the download finishes, go to the Downloads menu on your desktop.
- Double-click on the 123.hp.com/setup 2548 file to start with the installation.
- A Let’s Get Started screen opens, choose Continue.
- Carry out the directions that get displayed on the screen for installing the software. End the process by selecting the Finish button.
How to Install HP Deskjet 2548 Driver?
- Install the driver by making use of the software CD given in the shipment box along with the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer.
- Ensure your PC has an external drive. Now load the software CD into the drive.
- Wait for the setup files to get displayed on your computer screen.
- If you want the software files to open automatically, enable the AutoPlay feature.
- Double-click on the setup file with the correct file format to begin installing the software.
- Click Continue on the Let’s Get Started dialog box.
- Tick the checkbox present next to the I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings option.
- Install the software by doing the on-screen prompts and click the Finish option, and then carry out a print function.
Quick Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2548
- To use the Deskjet 2548 printer to the wireless network, internet access such as cable or DSL is recommended.
- Ensure your system is linked to the network to which you intend to connect the Deskjet 2548 printer.
- During the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2548 process, the printer must be placed within the access point or router’s range.
- Now begin the full feature driver and software installation process.
- When the driver is installed, a Connect Window opens on the computer.
- Do not select the Continue option. Restore the default network settings of your 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer.
- After restoring the settings, continue with the driver installation.
- Select Continue and do the on-screen instructions until a Connection Options screen opens on your system.
- Choose the Wireless – make a connection to the printer option and click Next.
- Select the Auto Wireless Connection method and choose the Yes button, and then click Next.
- Continue doing the prompts that appear on the screen to finish the wireless setup.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2548 WPS Pin?
- Open the web based setup page of your access point or router.
- Go to any web browser on your computer.
- Mention 192.168.1.1 in the search field and then press the Enter button on the keyboard.
- Make sure to not to mention anything in the user name box.
- Enter the password as admin. Select the OK button and then click on the Wireless tab.
- Choose the radio button that is present next to the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Now the eight digit WPS PIN displays on the third column of the Wireless Protected Setup 2548 screen.
- Use the WPS PIN for setting the wireless connection between the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer and the Windows or Mac device.
HP Deskjet 2548 AirPrint Setup
A mobile printing technology that allows end users to print from the Apple or Mac devices is called AirPrint. Applications which use iOS as the printing system can also use the AirPrint service.
How to Print HP Deskjet 2548 from iPhone?
- Set the network connection between the Deskjet 2548 printer and the iPhone device.
- You can use the wireless or Wi-Fi 123.hp.com/setup 2548 for establishing the link.
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2548 printer is powered On.
- Confirm the ink cartridges are installed and blank papers are loaded into the main input tray.
- Open the item that needs to be printed and then touch the Share icon.
- Choose either the Printer icon or Print option to open the Print dialog box.
- Click your 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer by tapping the Select Printer option.
- Change any settings that are needed for your printing operation and then choose Print.
123.hp.com/dj2548 How to Scan?
- Install the driver from this web page. Open the scanner lid that is located on your Deskjet 2548 printer.
- Insert the item facing the scanner glass and then lower the lid.
- If your Deskjet 2548 printer has a Scan button, click your computer name.
- Choose the type of scan operation if prompted, and your HP Deskjet 2548 printer begins the scanning function.
- Select the appropriate file with Scan in its name to view the scanned document or image.
- If your printer does not include a Scan button, open HP Printer Assistant on your computer.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo on the desktop and alter any of the settings on the HP Scan dialog box.
- Select either the OK button or Save icon.
HP Deskjet 2548 Scan to Computer
- Get the HP Smart application from the Store that is currently available on your device.
- Comply with the instructions to download and then launch the app.
- The HP Smart application searches for all printers that are linked to the wireless network.
- To add your device to the network, click the icon of the HP printer.
- Choose the Select a Different Printer option. Click your HP Deskjet 2548 printer from the queue.
- From the Home screen of the HP Smart app, select the Scan tile. The Scan window opens on your PC.
- Alter any settings such as paper type, color that matches your scan task. Click the Scan button, and a preview of your document appears on your screen.
- Select Apply after changing the settings and then save your scan by clicking the OK button.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 2548 Printer to Computer?
- To get the most supported options from a USB attached printer, launch the full feature software from this page.
- Before initiating the connection, make sure to delete all the software files that were installed on your computer.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer and obtain a USB cord that is compatible with your device.
- If you have inserted the USB cord before the software is launched, unplug it.
- Do not connect the cord until directed, during the software 123.hp.com/setup 2548 process.
- Download and install the driver for your Deskjet 2548 printer from this website and ascertain you select the mode of connection as USB.
- Connect the USB cord’s one end to the Deskjet 2548 printer’s rear.
- Locate the USB port on your PC and then connect the USB cord’s other end to it.
Fix HP Deskjet 2548 Troubleshooting Issue
The solutions that are carried out for clearing the errors that happen in the HP Deskjet 2548 printer is known as troubleshooting.
Why is HP Deskjet 2548 Printer Won’t Print?
- Check if the input tray of the Deskjet 2548 printer is loaded with enough amount of white papers.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj2548 ink cartridges are appropriately installed.
- Verify that the right type and size of the paper are mentioned in the print settings menu.
- Utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor software for fixing the not printing error.
- Ascertain to use your HP Deskjet 2548 printer as the default one.
- If the issue persists, tap the Click to call button, and our tech team will aid you in rectifying the error.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj2548 Won’t Scan?
- Launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- Test your scanner by selecting the Fix Scanning option that is present in the app.
- Follow any prompts that appear in the application to resolve the scanning problem.
- Verify the WIA dependencies, open the View Local Services window on your computer.
- Scroll down the menu and find the Windows Image Acquisition option.
- Now make sure that the Startup Type and Status values are mentioned correctly.
Why is HP Deskjet 2548 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
- First, try power cycling your 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer, Windows or Mac computer, and the router.
- Check if your Personal Computer is bridged to the correct wireless network.
- Ensure you are not connected to a Virtual Private Network 123.hp.com/setup 2548.
- If you have bridged the printer to the VPN, disable it.
- Try to update the IP address of your HP Deskjet 2548 printer and then check if the wireless issue has been rectified.
- If the problem continues, verify if the printer software is correctly installed on your Personal Computer.
HP Deskjet 2548 Flashing Exclamation
- Power Off and then On the Deskjet 2548 printer.
- Turn Off the Deskjet 2548 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Wait for at least twenty seconds. Now switch On the Deskjet 2548 printer.
- Check if the lights on the HP Printer have stopped flashing.
- Now attempt to do any of the printer functions such as scanning or printing.
- Ensure that the newest version of the printer driver is installed on your Windows or Mac computer.
Instant HP Deskjet 2548 Factory Reset
- Find the Power button on your Deskjet 2548 printer and long press it to switch Off the device.
- Detach the electrical cord from the rear side of the Deskjet 2548 printer.
- Do not continue for about thirty seconds. Reinsert the electrical cord’s other end to the Deskjet 2548 printer’s back.
- Press the Resume button on the Deskjet 2548 printer and hold it for about ten to thirty seconds.
- Release the Resume button after the Attention light turns On.
- The Attention and Ready lights on the 123.hp.com/dj2548 printer start flashing after the factory reset process is completed.