Instant 123.hp.com/dj2541 Setup
When the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer is purchased for the initial time, it is shipped in a carton. The Deskjet 2541 printer is surrounded by packed materials; it is done to overcome the damages caused to the device during shipment. The packaging box contains an installer CD, power cable, warranty card, and more accessories.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer?
- Unpack the Deskjet 2541 printer’s shipment box.
- Remove the CD, manual, and other accessories from the carton.
- Take the printer out of the box and insert it on an even surface.
- Ensure the device meets all the conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- Attach the electrical cable between the Deskjet 2541 printer’s back and the socket. Power On the printer.
- Keep sufficient blank papers into the main input tray.
- Install the cartridges that are supplied with the HP Printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door, and the carriage moves to the replacement area.
- Take the new cartridge out and discard the protective tape.
- Handle the cartridge by its sides and with the nozzles on it facing the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer.
- Place the cartridge into its correct slot and push until it gets seated firmly.
- Lower the access door and wait until the Deskjet 2541 printer prints an alignment page.
Free HP Deskjet 2541 Driver and Manual Download
The drivers constitute the most important element in any printer model. It enables the Deskjet 2541 printer to function with the operating system installed on the Windows or Mac computer. The printer supports both the Full Feature and the Basic drivers. Make sue of the basic software to do the primary operations such as print and scan. The full feature driver includes a complete set of software that are required for the printer to function.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/dj2541 Driver?
- Utilize the software CD that was provided along with the Deskjet 2541 printer.
- Check if the installer CD is compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer.
- Ensure your computer or laptop includes an external drive.
- Insert the installer CD into the external drive of the Windows or Mac device.
- Wait until the files gets displayed on your PC screen.
- Now choose the setup file and double-click on it.
- The Installation process starts, select the Yes button on the License Agreement window.
- Install the Deskjet 2541 printer software by complying with the directions that display on the computer screen.
- Complete the driver 123.hp.com/setup 2541 process by selecting the Finish button.
- Verify if the driver is installed properly by printing a test page.
Easy Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2541
- Check if the PC is connected to the SSID network.
- Ensure that your PC and router are switched On.
- Set up the Deskjet 2541 printer, load papers, and then install the cartridges.
- Place the printer within the network router’s range. Begin the software installation process.
- Restore the wireless settings by pressing the Power button on the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer.
- Hold the Power button and then select the Start Copy button two times.
- Press the Cancel button thrice and then release the Power button.
- Continue the driver installation and then choose the connection type as Wireless.
- Select the HP Auto Wireless Connect method and click the Yes button, and then choose Next.
- Carry out the on-screen procedures to finish the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2541.
HP Deskjet 2541 WiFi Direct Setup
- Confirm the Deskjet 2541 printer is powered On.
- Ensure that the cartridges are installed and sufficient papers are placed in the tray.
- Choose the Settings option on the Start menu.
- Select Devices and then click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Click Add a printer or scanner and if the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option displays on the screen, choose it.
- Locate your Deskjet 2541 printer with Direct mentioned in its name.
- Navigate to the HP Printer and verify it is in a Ready state.
- Go to your Personal Computer and then click the Add Device option.
- Now a printout gets printed by the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer, note the WPS PIN and enter it on the screen within ninety seconds.
- End the Wi-Fi Direct connection by clicking the Next option.
- Open the text or image that you want to print and click File, and then select the Print option.
- Choose your printer from the queue and then click Print.
How to Find HP Deskjet 2541 WPS Pin?
- Access the web based configuration page of your wireless access point.
- Open the web browser on your Windows or Mac PC and type 192.168.1.1 in the search area.
- Tap the Enter button and type your sign in details.
- Do not type anything in the user name field.
- Enter admin as the key in the Password field.
- Select the OK button and click the Wireless tab, and then choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup tab.
- An eight digit PIN appears on the third column of the Wi-Fi Protected 123.hp.com/setup 2541 dialog box.
- Note the password: it is the WPS PIN for your wireless router.
Easy AirPrint 123.hp.com/setup 2541
The AirPrint setup process is carried out to bridge the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer to the Mac or Apple devices. The instructions on how to set up the AirPrint feature are listed below.
How to Perform HP Deskjet 2541 Print from iPhone?
- Confirm your Deskjet 2541 printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- Insert papers into the input tray and place the compatible, genuine ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the iOS device and the printer are associated with the same network.
- Open the application that you want to use for performing the print task.
- Tap either the Printer icon or Print option.
- Choose the Select Printer option and then click your Deskjet 2541 printer that is AirPrint enabled.
- Select the number of pages that you need to print.
- Touch the Print option available on the upper left corner of the screen.
How to Perform HP Deskjet 2541 Scan Function?
123.hp.com/dj2541 How to Scan?
- Navigate to the manufacturer’s site and then install the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Open the app and add your 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer to the list.
- Load the file that you want to scan either in the ADF tray or on the scanner glass.
- Choose an appropriate Scan tile.
- Make sure to select Scanner as the type of scan.
- To choose black & white, color, input source, and resolution, touch the Settings icon.
- Press the Scan option.
- If you want to scan many pages, choose the Add Pages button and repeat the above instructions for scanning the other sides of the document.
HP Deskjet 2541 Scan to Computer
- To carry out the scan job, ensure that the full feature software package is launched on your computer.
- Open the scanner lid on the Deskjet 2541 printer.
- Now keep your document or photo on the flatbed scanner glass and then close the scanner lid.
- Power On your system and search for HP or Hewlett Packard.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software by selecting your 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer.
- Open the HP Scan software by choosing Scan a Document or Photo.
- Click a shortcut and modify the settings on the left pane.
- Save the scanned file by choosing the OK button.
How to Connect to HP Deskjet 2541 Printer?
- Press the Wireless and the Start Copy Color button on your Deskjet 2541 printer at the same time to print the network configuration report.
- Find the WPS PIN; it will generally be available on top of the printed information page.
- Tap the Wireless button on the operation panel of the printer for more than three seconds.
- The Wireless status light on your Deskjet 2541 printer starts blinking.
- Open the software utility page of your wireless access point or router.
- Enter the WPS PIN on the page and wait for at least two minutes.
- The Wireless light stops flashing after the gets connected to the network successfully.
- To check if the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer is linked to the network, do a test print.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Laptop?
- To obtain the supported features from a USB connected printer, install the full feature driver from this page.
- Delete any installed driver versions from the Windows or Mac device, before setting the 123.hp.com/setup 2541.
- Power On the printer and confirm it is in a steady state.
- Collect a USB cord of 3 meters or less in length.
- If you have attached the cord before installing the software, take it out.
- Download and install the driver from this site. Ascertain to select the connection mode as USB.
- Attach one end of the USB cord into the Deskjet 2541 printer’s rear and the other end to the USB port on your laptop to end the connectivity.
- Do not insert the USB cord to a hub or docking station.
Install 123.hp.com/dj2541 Without Disk
- Users can install the driver for their 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer without the CD by downloading it directly from this website.
- Make sure to maintain sufficient memory space on your computer.
- Select the Driver Download button that is provided on this site to initiate the download process.
- Go to the Downloads folder that is available on your system and then start the installation by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Tick the checkbox that is present on the Installation Agreements and Settings window.
- Click Continue and select the Next option, and then install the software by complying with the on-screen prompts.
- Complete the software 123.hp.com/setup 2541 by selecting the Finish button and then carry out a print job.
Solve HP Deskjet 2541 Troubleshooting Issue
A systematic approach which is often used for finding and resolving errors that occur in the Deskjet 2541 printer is known as troubleshooting. You can also get help from our technical consultants by choosing the Click to call button available on this site, and our executives will contact you.
Why is HP Deskjet 2541 Won’t Print?
- Ensure your Deskjet 2541 printer has sufficient papers in the paper tray.
- Check if any papers are stuck inside the printer and discard them.
- Make use of the printer software to check the ink levels.
- If the levels are low, replace the empty cartridge with a compatible and genuine one.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and click Devices & Printers.
- In the list of printing devices, locate your HP printer.
- Right-click on the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer and choose See What’s Printing.
- Open the Printers section and select the Cancel All Documents option. Choose the Yes button on the confirmation window and try to print.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj2541 Won’t Scan?
- Test your scanner by running the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Once the tool opens on your computer, click the Fix Scanning option.
- If necessary, unplug the USB cord from the Deskjet 2541 printer.
- Search for and open the Control Panel window on your system.
- Under the Programs and Features menu, open the list of devices by clicking the Uninstall a Program option.
- Choose your Hewlett Packard printer to open the Uninstall Confirmation window.
- Click the Yes button to finish the uninstallation process.
- Now reinstall the software from this website. Carry out a scan task to confirm the problem has been rectified.
How do I Solve HP Deskjet 2541 Offline Issue?
- Ensure that the HP DJ 2541 printer is in a Ready state.
- Press the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer’s Power button. Reset the entire print system.
- Power Off the Deskjet 2541 printer and wait for ten seconds.
- Unplug the power from the device’s rear. Power Off your Windows or Mac computer.
- Connect the power cord to the Deskjet 2541 printer and then switch it On.
- Now detach the power cord from the router and wait for ten seconds.
- Reinsert the cord to the router and then power On your system.
- Wait for the printer to get 123.hp.com/setup 2541 to the wireless access point. Now verify if the offline error has been cleared.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 2541 Won’t Copy Issue?
- Lack of power can cause the HP Deskjet 2541 printer not to respond properly.
- Ensure that the Deskjet 2541 printer is not connected to a surge protector or power strip.
- Try doing a copy operation after plugging the printer directly into a socket or an outlet.
- Switch On the printer. With the device On, detach the cord from its rear.
- Remove the cord from the outlet. Do not proceed for a minute.
- Reinsert the cord between your printer and outlet.
- Power On the printer and carry out a copy task.
- Update the 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer’s firmware.