Quick 123.hp.com/dj2132 Setup
The setup process is required to get the complete functions of the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer. The setup procedures must be done correctly, else it can affect the entire printing system. The easy instructions on how to carry out the setup process in the Deskjet 2132 printer is given on this web page.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 2132, Ensure the manufacturer’s seal is available on the printer’s shipment box.
- Open the carton and take all the accessories out. The supplies inside the box changes depending upon the country or region.
- Now remove the printer and insert it on a dust free area.
- Discard all the packed materials from the inside and outside regions of the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Plug a compatible electrical cable at the printer’s back.
- Connect the compatible cable’s other end to an outlet.
- Press the Power button to switch On the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Insert the original cartridges into your device.
- Keep enough unused pares into the printer’s input tray.
- Launch the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer driver from our website.
Free HP Deskjet 2132 Driver and Manual Download
Downloading and launching the driver is an important step as it is needed to get the Deskjet 2132 printer’s features. There are two types of driver software, Basic and the Full Feature Package. Users can download the manual and the driver for their HP Deskjet 2132 printer for free of cost from our website.
HP Deskjet 2132 Driver
Control commands are sent from the driver to the printer on how to perform various functions such as copying, printing. The software file changes based on the operating system 123.hp.com/setup 2132 on your Windows or Mac device. Obtain the newest software version by selecting the Driver Download button available below,
HP Deskjet 2132 Manual
A communication document that guides the users about the processes such as unboxing, print, scan, and more that can be done using the printer is called as the manual. The user guide’s hard copy is given along with the Deskjet 2132 printer in the carton. Download the user guide’s paper copy by Clicking the Manual Download Button below,
How to Install HP Deskjet 2132 Driver?
- You can launch the latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj2132 software for free from our website. Start the process by clicking on the Driver Download button.
- Once the download finishes, navigate to the Downloads folder on your Personal Computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded software file to begin the installation.
- The Network Device Installation window opens on your computer.
- Now choose the Continue option on the Let’s get started screen.
- Tick the checkbox that is located at the bottom of the Installation Agreements and Settings window.
- Based on your needs, click either the Automatic Setup or Manual Setup radio button.
- Choose the appropriate method on the Connection Options screen and then select the Next button.
- Now carry out the procedures that get displayed on your Windows or Mac computer.
- End the installation process by choosing the Finish button on the 123.hp.com/setup 2132 Complete screen.
How to 123.hp.com/setup 2132 USB?
- Install the Full Feature software to get the most supported features out of your device.
- Confirm that the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is switched On and is in a Steady state.
- Buy a USB cord of the correct length, else use the one that was provided along with the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Ascertain not to attach until you are prompted to do so.
- Delete all the software files that were installed on your Windows or Mac system.
- Now launch the driver from our website.
- While prompted make sure you select the mode of connection as USB.
- After launching the software, plug one end of the USB cord at the rear side of your printer.
- Now connect the USB cord’s other end to the port on your computer.
- Add your Deskjet 2132 printer to the list and do a test print.
123.hp.com/dj2132 Ink Cartridge
The ink cartridges are designed to be used in all the Inkjet printers. Ink is necessary for performing the functions of the printer. Make sure to 123.hp.com/setup 2132 the cartridges that are genuine and compatible with your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer. HP 63 Black and HP 63 Tri-colored are the cartridges that can be used in the printer.
How to Check Ink Levels on HP Deskjet 2132?
- Almost all the HP printers display the ink levels on its operation panel.
- Locate and select the Cartridge or Ink Drop option to see the ink levels.
- Else, tap the Ink Levels menu, and the ink level gets displayed on the printer’s screen.
- For computers that run on Windows OS, use HP’s self-diagnostic tool known as Print and Scan Doctor for viewing the ink levels.
- You can also utilize the HP Smart application to get the estimated ink levels.
- If you are using a Mac or Apple system, follow the steps given below for seeing the ink levels.
- Click the Apple menu on your Mac dock and then select the System Preferences.
- Choose either the Printers & Scanners or Print & Scan option.
- Now select your HP Deskjet 2132 printer from the list.
- Click Options & Supplies and then get the ink levels on your Mac desktop by selecting the Supplies tab.
HP Deskjet 2132 How to Print?
Ensure that the Deskjet 2132 printer is turned On and is connected to the PC.
HP Deskjet 2132 How to Print on Windows?
- Open the Start window and click the File Explorer option.
- Go to the item that needs to be printed and then select it.
- Choose the Share tab available on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Print option and select your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer from the drop-down list.
- Enter the copy number that you need to print and edit other settings if required.
- Choose the Print option available at the bottom of the window.
HP Deskjet 2132 How to Print on Mac?
- Open the Finder menu on your Personal Computer and go to the document that you want to print.
- Choose that particular text and select File.
- Click the Print option that is available at the bottom of the File drop-down menu.
- Select the model of your HP printer from the drop-down list and choose the number of copies.
- Now modify any settings that you require and begin the print task by clicking the Print button.
An operation that digitizes the images, texts and sends them to a Windows or Mac computer is known as scanning. There are various scanning methods available that can be performed using the HP Deskjet 2132 printer.
Solution for HP Deskjet 2132 How to Scan?
- Launch the Full Feature driver for your Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Make sure to select the appropriate option that has the HP Scan software while installing the printer driver.
- Open the scanner lid on the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- Place the picture or document with the side to be scanned facing down the scanner glass and then lower the lid.
- Now go to your Personal Computer and search for Hewlett Packard.
- Choose your Deskjet 2132 printer to open the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Open the HP Scan window by selecting the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Click a shortcut and modify the settings on the right pane.
- Do additional changes to the scan by selecting the Show Viewer After Scan dialog box.
- Choose the OK button or Save icon to finish the scan process.
HP Deskjet 2132 Scan to Computer
- Utilize the HP Scan and Capture app to scan photos and text from the printer and then save them on your computer.
- Press the Deskjet 2132 printer’s Power button to switch it On.
- Load enough papers into the input tray and then install the genuine ink cartridges.
- Insert the item you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Download and 123.hp.com/setup 2132 the HP Scan and Capture app from the Store that is available on your computer.
- Once the application installs, click the Launch option. Choose the Menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Select Device and then choose your HP 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- Change any settings by selecting the Photo Scan Options or Document Scan Options.
- Choose anywhere outside the Settings window and click Capture Photos or Capture Documents.
- Select the Save icon once the scan task is completed.
Instant HP Deskjet 2132 Factory Reset
- The steps on how to carry out the factory reset process using the HP Deskjet 2132 printer are listed below,
- Power Off the printer.
- Detach the electrical cord from the back side of the printer.
- Wait for approximately thirty to fifty seconds.
- Reinsert the electrical cord at the Deskjet 2132 printer’s rear.
- Turn On the printer and then long press the Resume button on it for about thirty seconds.
- Release the Resume button after the Attention light turns On.
- Once the factory reset process is finished, the Attention and Ready lights begin to blink.
Solution for HP Deskjet 2132 Troubleshooting Issue
The procedures that are done to fix various errors that occur in the HP Deskjet 2132 printer is known as troubleshooting. The solutions to resolve the common problems that happen in the device are given on this website.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Offline?
- Use the self diagnostic tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor for fixing the offline issue.
- Download the tool and then run the HPPSdr.exe file on your PC.
- After opening the tool, select Start and choose your Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Choose Fix Scanning or Fix Printing.
- Carry out the on-screen procedures and then check if the offline error has been rectified.
- Manually set the Deskjet 2132 printer as the default.
- Troubleshoot the wired connection of your printer.
- Modify the status of your printer from offline to online.
Why is HP Deskjet 2132 Won’t Print?
- Ascertain to keep the correct type of paper into the input tray of the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Ensure that the original cartridge 123.hp.com/setup 2132 is completed in the HP printer.
- Make sure not to keep papers that are bent, folded, wrinkled, or scrambled.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor app for rectifying the print issue.
- Restart the print spooler service on your laptop or computer.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is used as the default one.
- Delete the print queue and readd your print job to the list again.
- Confirm your Deskjet 2132 printer is not in the inactive mode.
Why HP Deskjet 2132 Won’t Copy?
- Switch On the Deskjet 2132 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Let the printer be powered On, unplug the power cable from the rear.
- Detach the cable from the power source.
- Ensure that the Deskjet 2132 printer receives sufficient power.
- Replug the power cord to the printer’s back.
- Power On the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Load the file in the scanner glass.
- Carry out a copy task to confirm that the copying error has been fixed.
Why is HP Deskjet 2132 Not Printing Color?
- Delete the printer software from the list.
- Get the latest driver for your Deskjet 2132 printer from our website.
- Use tri-colored cartridges that are compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- Look for ink smears on the back of your printed outputs.
- Ensure that you are using the appropriate paper that is needed for your print work.
- Verify the settings of your print job on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check if the ink levels inside the tri-colored cartridge are above the estimated level.
- If the ink level is low inside the tri-colored cartridge, change it.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj2132 Not Printing Black?
- Make sure to update the recent version of the firmware for your Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Make use of the HP Printer Assistant or Utility software for checking the ink levels inside the black cartridge.
- Ensure that the black ink cartridge is aligned correctly.
- A block on the printhead of the black cartridge can result in a problem.
- Ensure not to leave the black cartridge out for more than 20 minutes.
- Adjust the print settings on your Personal Computer.
- Replace the black ink cartridge if the ink level is empty or low.
- If the error continues, reset the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
How do I Clean Printhead in HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
- Utilize the HP Solution Center software for cleaning the printhead.
- Click the Start option and select All Programs, and then choose Hewlett Packard.
- Open the HP Solution Center software window and click the Settings option.
- Choose Printer Toolbox and do not proceed until the HP Printer Toolbox appears on your computer.
- Select the Device Services tab and click the Clean Printhead option.
- Begin the cleaning process by choosing the Clean option.
- Comply with the prompts that appear on the screen to finish the printhead cleaning.
- Once the process is completed, the Deskjet 2132 printer prints a test page.
Why Light is Blinking in HP Deskjet 2132 Printer?
- Reset the HP Deskjet 2132 printer.
- If your Deskjet 2312 printer is not switched On, do it by pressing the Power button.
- Do not continue until the Deskjet 2132 printer stays silent.
- Let the Deskjet printer be powered On, unplug the electrical cord from it.
- Remove the cord from the power or wall outlet.
- Do not proceed for at least sixty seconds.
- Reinsert the electrical cord between the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer and the wall outlet.
- Power On the Deskjet 2132 printer and then check if the blinking light issue has been rectified.
How to Solve 123.hp.com/dj2132 Paper Jam Issue?
- Make sure to remove the paper jams quickly to avoid the errors caused to the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Switch Off your Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Place your hands on the Deskjet 2132 printer’s sides to raise the access door.
- Open the paper path handle and take the cover out.
- Locate the jammed papers and discard them.
- Reinstall the path cover. Check for obstructions in the carriage area and remove them.
- Open the input tray out and gently discard the jammed papers.
- Power On your Deskjet 2132 printer. Now check if the paper jam problem has been rectified.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 2132 Paper Not Feeding Issue?
- Verify the condition of the placed paper.
- Take the stack of paper out from the input tray.
- Make sure to insert only 25 sheets of paper into the printer’s main input tray.
- Align the edges of the paper by tapping it on a flat surface.
- Now keep the papers into the main input tray.
- Move the sliders so that they rest against the loaded document.
- Clean the rollers that are located inside the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- Restart the Deskjet 2132 printer and the computer to resolve the feed error.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 2132 Scan Error?
- Make use of the Hardware and Device troubleshooter to resolve the errors that occur with the printer scanner.
- Choose the Start button available on the bottom left corner of the Personal Computer.
- Enter troubleshooting in the search box.
- Click Troubleshooting and then select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Choose Hardware & Devices, and a pop-up menu opens on the system.
- Start the troubleshooting process by clicking on the Next option.
- If the issue still exists, utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- After running the app do a scan to verify the error has been cleared.
Why is HP Deskjet 2132 USB Not Recognized?
- Uninstall the printer from your Windows or Mac system.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the Deskjet 2132 printer
- Open the Control Panel window on your computer
- Open the list of installed devices by clicking the Uninstall a program option.
- End the software removal process by choosing the Yes button.
- Reinstall the driver’s updated version.
- Reconnect the USB cord to the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer and Check the Windows Image Acquisition dependencies on your computer. Carry out a print job.