Quick 123.hp.com/dj1510 Setup
Wondering how to set up your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer? The best instructions on how to do the same are provided on this website.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 1510 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 1510, Look for an authorized seal on top of the Deskjet 1510 printer’s carton.
- Unpack the box by cutting the packaging tape.
- Remove all the contents from the shipment box.
- Take your Deskjet 1510 printer out.
- Ascertain to keep the device on an even surface.
- Set the power connection by inserting one end of the power cord at the printer’s rear.
- Now attach the cord’s other side to your outlet.
- Switch On the HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Insert enough sheets of white paper into the input tray.
- Install the cartridges that are delivered along with the printer.
Free HP Deskjet 1510 Driver and Manual Download
Download the latest software and the user guide for your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer from this site. To download the driver, choose the Driver Download button. Obtain the printer’s guide by selecting the Manual Download button.
How to Download 123.hp.com/dj1510 Driver?
- Downloading the software is an essential step.
- It is required for getting the entire features of the Deskjet 1510 printer.
- To begin the download process, choose the Driver Download button.
- Ensure you have deleted all the driver files that were installed previously on your system.
- Make sure you maintain enough memory space on your Windows or Mac device.
- Ascertain not to switch Off your Windows or Mac system when the download is happening.
- You can get the downloaded 123.hp.com/setup 1510 file in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Now double-click on the setup file to install the software for your HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
How do I Install HP Deskjet 1510 Driver?
- Install the driver by utilizing the installer CD given in the shipment box.
- Load the CD into the external drive and wait until a set of files display on the screen.
- Find the driver file. The file format of your setup file changes based on the OS installed on your Windows or Mac system.
- The Installer window opens on your desktop, tick the checkbox and alter the software settings if needed.
- Choose the appropriate connection method.
- Launch the printer driver by following the prompts that appear on your PC screen.
- End the driver installation by selecting the Finish option.
- Add your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer to the queue of installed devices.
123.hp.com/dj1510 Ink Cartridge
A hardware component used in the HP Deskjet 1510 printer that is necessary for doing its operations such as printing is called ink cartridge. Make sure to insert ink cartridges that are genuine and compatible with the Hewlett Packard printer. HP 61 Black and HP 61 Tri-colored cartridge are the cartridges that must be used in the printer.
How do I Check HP Deskjet 1510 Ink Levels?
- There are several methods available using which the users can check the ink levels of their cartridge.
- If your printer has an operation panel, you can view the levels directly on it.
- The Deskjet 1510 printer does not have a panel. Hence, follow the steps below for seeing the ink levels.
- You can download and then launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor app on your Windows computer.
- Select your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer and choose the Printers menu on top of the window.
- Click the Supply Levels option, and the ink levels get displayed on the app screen.
- You can also utilize the HP Smart application for viewing the ink levels of your black or tri-colored cartridge.
- Mac: Choose the Apple icon on your dock and click the System Preferences option.
- Select either the Printers & Scanners or Print & Fax option. Click your Deskjet 1510 printer, then select Supplies.
- Choose Options & Supplies to see the ink levels on your Mac Personal Computer.
HP Deskjet 1510 How to Print?
- Before initiating the print operation, place sufficient new papers in the main input tray.
- Install the cartridges and confirm if the USB cord is plugged properly (if applicable).
- For a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 1510, check if your Internet connectivity is active.
- Click the Start button that is available on the bottom left corner of your window.
- Open the File dialog box and select the text or picture to be printed. Alter the required settings and choose either the File or Menu option.
- Choose Print, and the General Print Settings window opens on your system. Click Properties and the Printing Preferences menu appears on the computer.
- Select the Orientation as Portrait or Landscape. Choose the right paper size and type.
- Click the OK button and then choose the Print button.
How to Perform 123.hp.com/dj1510 Scan?
A process performed from the multi-functional printers in which the item is obtained in a digital format is called as scanning.
HP Deskjet 1510 How to Scan?
- Go to the manufacturer’s page and then 123.hp.com/setup 1510 the HP Smart app on your PC.
- Open the application and add your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer to the queue.
- Place the file that you want to scan either on the scanner glass or in the ADF tray.
- Select the appropriate Scan tile.
- Ascertain to choose Scanner as the type of scan.
- To click black & white, color, resolution, and input source, press the Settings option.
- Select the Scan option.
- If you need to scan multiple pages, click the Add Pages button and perform the above procedures for scanning the other sides of the file.
HP Deskjet 1510 Scan to Computer
- To carry out the scan task, check if the full feature driver package is launched on your PC.
- Raise the scanner lid on the Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Now insert your document or photograph on the flatbed scanner glass and then lower the scanner lid.
- Turn On your system and search for Hewlett Packard.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software by choosing your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer.
- Open the HP Scan software by clicking the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Select a shortcut and alter the settings on the left window.
- Save the scanned document by clicking the OK option.
Instant HP Deskjet 1510 Factory Reset
A process in which the information from the Deskjet 1510 printer is deleted and the factory settings get stored on the device. It is also called as a master reset or hard reset. It is carried out to resolve that occur in the software component of the printer. The steps on how to do the factory reset process are given below.
- With the HP Deskjet 1510 printer switched On, detach the electrical cord from its back.
- Long press and hold the Resume, Power buttons on the printer and remove the electrical cord at the same time.
- Proceed to hold the Power and Resume buttons for at least twenty seconds.
- Release both the buttons and let the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer to initialize fully.
Solution for HP Deskjet 1510 Troubleshooting Issue
The process of clearing the errors that happen in the HP Deskjet 1510 printer is called as troubleshooting.
Why is HP Deskjet 1510 Printer Offline?
- When the offline issue occurs, users cannot perform any of the printer functions.
- You can download and launch the HP Print and Scan app for rectifying the offline error.
- After launching, open the application and then select the Start option.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 1510 printer from the queue and click either the Fix Scanning or Fix Printing option.
- Do the instructions that appear on the application.
- Check if the offline problem has been resolved by printing a test report.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj1510 Printer Won’t Print?
- Check if you loaded enough quantity of papers in the input tray.
- Detach and reinsert the USB cable, for a wired 123.hp.com/setup 1510.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer utilizes a wireless connection, verify the Internet is stable.
- Ensure that the Deskjet 1510 printer and the computer are linked to the same network.
- Ascertain to set the printer as the default.
- Confirm the electrical cable is properly inserted into the Deskjet 1510 printer.
Why is HP Deskjet 1510 Not Printing Color?
- Try printing a page and then check for ink smears at the back area of the printed output.
- To rectify the error, use an automated tool for cleaning the colored ink cartridge.
- Check if the Deskjet 1510 printer is loaded with enough quantity of papers.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink inside the black ink cartridge.
- Change the black cartridge with a genuine one if the ink level is low.
- Verify that the updated version of the software is 123.hp.com/setup 1510 on your Windows or Mac PC.
Why is HP Deskjet 1510 Not Printing Black?
- Open the front cover on the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer.
- The error usually occurs if there are faults with the black cartridge.
- Check the ink levels of the black cartridge.
- If the ink levels are below the actual level, buy the replacement cartridges from the trusted retailers.
- Remove the black cartridge from the slot.
- Install the new cartridge and then verify if the error has been cleared.
How to Clean 123.hp.com/dj1510 Printhead?
- Printhead cleaning is done generally to rectify the errors that occur with the ink cartridge.
- Insert new papers into the main input tray.
- Long press and hold the Power button on the Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Tap the Cancel button two times and press the Resume button one time.
- Complete the printhead cleaning by releasing the Power button.
- You can also utilize the HP Solution Center software for cleaning the printhead.
Why is Lights Flashing on HP Deskjet 1510?
- Ensure that the installed cartridges are compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer.
- Take the cartridge out of its respective slot.
- Check if any plastic tape is present on the cartridge and discard it.
- Reinstall the cartridge into the Deskjet 1510 printer and then check if the lights have stopped blinking.
- Try cleaning the contacts present on top of the cartridge.
- If the lights still blink, reset the 123.hp.com/setup 1510 printer.
Solve 123.hp.com/dj1510 Paper Feed Issue
- Power cycle the HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Check the condition of the inserted paper and then reinsert it into the Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Locate the paper pick rollers inside the printer and then clean them using a cotton swab.
- Now print a self-test page to confirm the problem has been resolved.
- Check if any jammed sheets of paper are present inside the printer and discard the same.
- If the issue persists, replace the paper pick rollers.
How to Clear HP Deskjet 1510 Paper Jam?
- Power Off the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer and then open the cartridge access door.
- Raise the paper path handle and then take the cover out.
- Look for jammed sheets and then discard them out of the Deskjet 1510 printer.
- Reinstall the paper path cover into your HP printer.
- Try moving the carriage manually from the left to the right regions.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/setup 1510 printer and verify if the error has been rectified.
Why is HP Deskjet 1510 Won’t Scan?
- Resolve the scan issue by making use of the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.
- Click the Start icon and in the search bar, type troubleshooting.
- Choose the Troubleshooting option and click Hardware & Sound.
- Select Hardware and Devices, and a dialog box open on your Personal Computer.
- Initiate the troubleshooting process by tapping the Next option.
- Once the process is finished, check if your 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer can scan.