Instant 123.hp.com/dj1010 Setup
The steps for doing the setup process must be done in the correct order, else it can result in an error, and the operations of the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer cannot be accessed.
HP Deskjet 1010 How to Setup?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 1010, Open the printer’s packaging box.
- Remove all the supplies from the box.
- Take the printer out and insert it on a leveled surface.
- Ensure there are no damages to the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- To the rear of the printer, plug one end of the power cord.
- Now insert the cord’s other end to an outlet.
- Power On the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Keep enough papers into the main input tray.
- Align the cartridges and then the printer prints an alignment report.
Free 123.hp.com/dj1010 Driver and Manual Download
An operating system program which converts the data into a form that is understandable by the Windows or Mac computer is known as the driver. Obtain the software for your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer by tapping the Driver Download button available on this page. You can also download the manual’s soft copy by selecting the Manual Download button provided on this site.
How to Download HP Deskjet 1010 Driver?
- Launch the updated version of the printer software from this website.
- Ascertain to delete all the unwanted temp folders from your system to save storage space.
- Ensure that enough memory space is available on your Windows or Mac Personal Computer.
- Click the Driver Download button and then wait for the download to get completed.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Windows or Mac system.
- Double-click on the respective driver file.
- If the downloaded setup file is in .zip format, run and then extract it on your desktop.
- After the driver is downloaded, 123.hp.com/setup 1010 it to carry out the printer functions.
How do I Install HP Deskjet 1010 Driver?
- Remove the 123.hp.com/dj1010 CD from the shipment box.
- Check if your Windows or Mac device has an external drive on it, else copy the setup files into a USB drive.
- Insert the CD or the USB into their drives. A set of files display on the screen.
- Turn On the AutoPlay feature to view the files automatically.
- Do not switch Off your system when the download is in progress.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to proceed with the installation.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and modify the settings for the driver if required.
- Carry out the procedures that get displayed on the computer screen. Select Finish and then perform a print task.
123.hp.com/dj1010 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridges contain the ink which gets deposited onto the document when the print task is performed. Make sure to insert cartridges that are compatible and genuine with the HP Deskjet 1010 printer. Ascertain to 123.hp.com/setup 1010 the cartridges into their correct slots, else it can cause an error in the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer. The ink cartridge number used in the printer are,
- HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 63 Tri-Colored Ink Cartridge.
How do I Check ink Levels in HP Deskjet 1010 Printer?
- Check ink levels in Windows : Search for HP on your desktop.
- Click the HP Solution Center software or the Deskjet 1010 printer from the results obtained.
- If required, select the Maintain Your Printer option.
- View the ink levels of your cartridge by clicking on the Estimated Ink Levels tab available on top of your computer screen.
- Check ink levels in Mac : Select the Apple icon and click System Preferences, and then choose the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option.
- Click your HP Deskjet 1010 printer from the list, then select Options & Supplies, and then choose the Supplies tab for seeing the ink levels on the Mac window.
How to 123.hp.com/setup 1010 USB?
- Confirm your 123.hp.com/dj1010 is powered On and is in a Ready state.
- Purchase a USB cord that is less than 3 m in length.
- If you have attached the USB cord to the computer before installing the driver, remove it.
- Now install the driver for your Deskjet 1010 printer from this web page.
- When instructed by the installer to select a printer connection option, click USB to continue with and finish the installation.
- Now insert one end of the USB cord at the Deskjet 1010 printer’s rear side.
- Attach the USB cord’s other end to the USB port located on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Once you have completed the USB 123.hp.com/setup 1010, carry out any functionality of the printer.
123.hp.com/dj1010 How to Print?
- Keep sufficient sheets of white paper into the main input tray. Make sure to install the cartridges that are given along with the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Mac : Click the File menu on your Windows computer and then select the Print option.
- The Print dialog box opens on your desktop. Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer from the Printers menu.
- Choose the appropriate option that applies to your print task on the Presets window.
- Get more print settings by choosing the unnamed print options available on the center of the window.
- Change any print job settings if needed and then select the Print option.
- Windows : Click File and then open the general print settings by choosing the Print option.
- Select the Preferences or Properties button to get more layout and quality features.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences dialog box opens on your PC.
- Alter the paper and layout settings that are needed for your print function.
- The available settings and menu names vary depending upon the model of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Save the settings by selecting the OK button and then choose Print.
Quick HP Deskjet 1010 Factory Reset
Factory reset is a process in which the information from the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer is removed, and the factory settings are restored on the device. The factory reset process is also known as a hard reset or master reset. It is done to rectify some of the software errors that occur in the Deskjet printer. The procedures on how to carry out the factory reset process are provided below.
- With the HP Deskjet 1010 printer powered On, unplug the electrical cable from its rear.
- Force press and hold the Power, Resume buttons on the Deskjet 1010 printer and replug the electrical cable at the same time.
- Continue to hold the Power and Resume buttons for about twenty seconds.
- Release the buttons and allow the printer to initialize completely.
Solve HP Deskjet 1010 Troubleshooting Issues
A systematic way of resolving the errors that happen in the Deskjet 1010 printer is known as troubleshooting. Are you experiencing issues with your Deskjet 1010 printer? Need not worry, tap the Click to call button provided on this site. Enter your number in the dialog box that opens; our technician will call you back and will help you in rectifying the errors quickly.
Why HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Won’t Print?
- Verify if the Deskjet 1010 printer is installed with genuine ink cartridges.
- If incompatible cartridges are used, get the compatible ones from the authorized store and then install it in the printer.
- Check if the right type and size of the paper are loaded into the main input tray.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer is not in an Offline or a Sleep mode.
- Confirm that the Deskjet 1010 printer is used as the default.
- Uninstall the printer driver from your Windows or Mac system.
- Reinstall the updated version of the software from this site.
- Check if the printer is rightly connected to the system using a wired or wireless 123.hp.com/setup 1010.
HP Deskjet 1010 Not Printing in Color?
- Raise the front cover on the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- The problem might occur if there are any faults with the tri-colored cartridge.
- Check the ink levels of the colored cartridge.
- If the levels are below the estimated one, purchase replacement cartridges from the trusted sellers.
- Take the colored cartridge out of its slot. You can buy the colored cartridges from the HP Store or HP Sure Supply.
- Try installing a brand new colored cartridge and lower the front cover, and then do a test print.
- Make use of an automated tool for cleaning the ink cartridges.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj1010 issue still exists, replace the printhead. Try altering the print settings on your Windows or Mac computer.
Why is 123.hp.com/dj1010 Printer is Offline?
- The offline error usually happens when there is a loss of communication between the printer and the Windows or Mac computer.
- Set your Deskjet 1010 printer as the default.
- Open the Devices and Printers section on your computer.
- Give a right-click on your HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Choose the Set as Default Printer option. Now try doing a print task.
- A tool known as the HP Print and Scan Doctor can be used for resolving the offline error.
- Download, 123.hp.com/setup 1010 and then open the tool. Click Start and choose your printer.
- Select Fix Printing or Fix Scanning and then comply with the procedures that appear on the tool.
Why is HP Deskjet 1010 Not Printing in Black?
- Print a test report and look for ink smears on it.
- To fix the error, utilize an automated tool.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer is placed with sufficient papers.
- Find if enough ink is available inside the black ink cartridge.
- If the levels inside the black cartridge are less than the actual level, get a new one.
- Replace the black cartridge with a compatible one.
- Ensure that the driver’s newest version is installed on your Mac or Windows Personal Computer. Check if the black ink cartridge is seated correctly.
- Remove the cartridge and reinstall it into the printer. Push the black cartridge until it clicks into place.
How to Clean HP Deskjet 1010 Printhead?
- Load A4 papers into the main input tray.
- Force press and hold the Power button on the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Tap the Cancel button twice and then press the Resume button once.
- End the printhead cleaning process by releasing the Power button.
- To clean the printhead using HP Solution Center, choose Start and click All Programs.
- Select HP and choose HP Solution Center, and then click the Settings option.
- Choose Printer Toolbox and click the Clean Printheads option on the Device Services tab.
- Select Clean and then comply with the on-screen procedures for cleaning the printhead. After the process is done, the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer prints a test page.
Why all Lights Flashing on 123.hp.com/dj1010 Printer?
- If the Deskjet 1010 printer is not switched On, turn it On by long pressing the Power button.
- Wait until the printer stays silent.
- Go to your Deskjet 1010 printer’s back and unplug the electrical cable.
- Disconnect the cable’s other end from the outlet.
- Wait for at least one to three minutes.
- Now replug the electrical cable between the printer’s back and the outlet.
- Power On the HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Wait until your Deskjet 1010 powers On completely. Now check if the blinking light error has been rectified.
Solve HP Deskjet 1010 Paper Feed Problem?
- Check if the paper is loaded correctly into the main input tray of your Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Ensure that the edges of the inserted paper are not bent or folded.
- Verify to load the correct quantity of paper which the input tray can hold.
- Ascertain to place the document only in Portrait orientation.
- Confirm that you are using the exact type and size of paper that is needed for the print job.
- Look for paper jams or foreign objects inside the feeder rollers.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer supports the placed media paper.
- Try cleaning the paper feed rollers by making use of a clean, lint-free cloth.
How to Clear HP Deskjet 1010 Paper Jam Issue?
- The jam error usually occurs when a sheet of paper gets stuck in any area inside the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Check out the exact area where the paper jam error has happened.
- Utilize both your hands to pull out the jammed sheets carefully out of the printer.
- Ensure that the carriage located inside the printer can move freely from the left to the right sides.
- If the paper jam error persists, try to reset the Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Try cleaning the paper feed rollers that are present inside your HP Printer.
- Clean the ink smears using an automated tool.
- Now check if the 123.hp.com/dj1010 paper jam error message is cleared by performing a print job.