123 HP AMP 110 Printer Setup
The 123 HP AMP 110 printer is embedded with HP Thermal Inkjet technology. It is designed with the 15W speaker and the LCD touch-screen. This 123 HP AMP 110 Printer Setup supports both the wired and the wireless connectivity. It supports USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n), USB host, and Bluetooth 4.1. It is enabled with AirPrint feature. The HP ePrint and the Wireless Direct Print features are supported in this printer. The minimum and the maximum media weight supported for this printer is 60 and 300. The total media capacity of this printer is 60 sheets. The printer’s maximum supported size of RAM is 64 MB.
- The 123 HP AMP 110 Printer is compatible with Mac and Windows.
- The media types supported by this printer are brochure paper, envelopes, glossy paper, matte paper, photo paper, and plain paper.
- The maximum printing resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color.
- The maximum printing speed for black is 18.5 ppm.
- The maximum printing speed for color is 5.5 ppm.
- The maximum media size is 8.5 in x 14 in.
- The recommended monthly volume for this printer is 50 – 200 pages.
- It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance.
HP AMP 110 Printer Unboxing Setup
Unbox the printer and then follow the manual instructions to complete the 123 HP AMP 110 Printer Setup. The instructions on setting the printer control panel preferences, installing the HP AMP 110 ink cartridges, and loading the paper into the input tray are given below.
STEP 1: Open the printer’s cardboard box and slowly remove the printer from it without damaging the printer. Remove the packing materials placed inside and outside the printer.
STEP 2: Discard the packing materials, tapes, and stickers removed from the printer. Switch on the printer after connecting the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet.
STEP 3: On your 123 HP AMP 110 printer control panel, set the preferences such as language, date and time, and the country/region as you desire. Then pull the input tray outwards.
STEP 4: Fill the input tray with enough paper to overcome the printing related errors. After loading enough paper into the tray, push the input tray inside properly.
STEP 5: Now, open the ink cartridge access door and wait for few minutes till the carriage remains silent. Meanwhile, remove the new ink cartridge from its package.
STEP 6: When the carriage remains silent, install the ink cartridges that shipped with your printer, into their slot properly. After inserting, gently push the ink cartridges forward.
STEP 7: Once they are fixed properly to their place, you can close the ink cartridge access door. Make sure the door is closed completely, as it might cause printing issue.
STEP 8: After installing the ink cartridges for your 123.hp.com printer, the printer prints an alignment page, and then you can perform all the printing related tasks using your printer.
STEP 9: You need to install the driver and software for your printer to finish the entire setup. Get the latest driver and software for your 123.hp.com/setup printer from our website.
STEP 10: Click the displayed link, and then download the driver and software by doing the on-screen instructions accordingly. Also, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and software.
123.hp.com/amp 110 – Driver and Software Download
You can download and install the best printer driver for your Windows or Mac computer from our website. If you are facing an issue in downloading and installing the driver, then contact our support team.
HP AMP 110 Driver Download For Windows
STEP 1: To download the printer driver, click the displayed link and you will be automatically taken to the driver download page on our website. Select your printer model and click “Download”.
STEP 2: The HP Easy Start will download, and you have to do as per the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup.
STEP 3: If the installer prompts during the driver installation process, select the “USB” option as connection type and follow the remaining steps that display on the screen to complete the setup.
STEP 4: You can also install the printer driver using the CD that came with the printer. Turn on the computer and the 123 HP AMP 110 printer, and then insert the CD into the CD drive of your computer.
STEP 5: Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen and install the printer driver for your Windows computer.
HP AMP 110 Driver Download For Mac
STEP 1: If you want to download the printer driver for your Mac computer, click the provided link on the page.
STEP 2: Once you click the link, you will be directed to the driver download page, where you can select your desired driver and download it.
STEP 3: After downloading the driver, click the “Apple” menu, then click “System Preferences”. Then click “Print & Fax”, “Print & Scan”, or “Printers & Scanners”.
STEP 4: Select your printer name in the Printers list, click the “Use” or “Print Using” menu, then select the name of your HP AMP 110 printer.
STEP 5: Click “Add” to add the printer to the list and then close the System Preferences window. The driver is installed on your Mac computer. Try to perform all the tasks and if there is any issue, you can contact our technical team.
123 HP AMP 110 DIGITAL PRINT SETUP
You can easily print anything from your mobile device. Irrespective to the place you are, you can print anything, anywhere quickly. With an active internet connection, you can print from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. For any help regarding the digital print 123 hp setup, call our Toll-Free number.
HP AMP 110 ePrint Setup
- STEP 1: On your mobile device, open the app in which you created the document or photo that you need to print.
- STEP 2: After opening the document or the photo, based on your mobile device, you have to select the “Action” or “Share” icon.
- STEP 3: Now, you have to open the email app you want to print from. Then you need to type your 123 HP AMP 110 printer’s email address in the To: field.
- STEP 4: Select the “Send” option after typing the subject in the subject line of the email. The email is sent.
- STEP 5: Open the email that was sent, and then click the “Forward” option. Type your printer’s email address in the To: field, type a subject in the email subject line and tap “Send”.
- STEP 6: Open the webpage you want to print, save it as a document, and then email it as an attachment, to print a webpage from your smartphone or tablet.
HP AMP 110 Google Cloud Print
- STEP 1: Turn on the printer, insert sufficient paper into the input tray, and ensure the ink cartridges are installed.
- STEP 2: Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same network. From the Google store, download and install the Cloud Print on your Android device.
- STEP 3: Return to the home screen after the installation is completed. Then tap “Settings”, and search Printing in the search field. Next to Cloud Print, tap On.
- STEP 4: Select Cloud Print -> main menu icon -> Add Printer. Select the printer you want to add, and then select the “OK” option.
- STEP 5: Now, to print a document or photo saved on your Android device, open the saved document or image, and then select the “Menu” icon.
- STEP 6: Then select the “Print” option and choose your 123 HP AMP 110 Printer Setup. Change the required print settings and then select the “Print” option.