123 HP AMP 100 Printer
The 123 HP AMP 100 is a personal inkjet color printer. It operates with two cartridges. It provides wired and wireless connectivity. It supports HP ePrint and Wireless Direct Printing and AirPrint. It uses HP Thermal InkJet technology. It has a recommended monthly volume of 50-200 pages. It offers an input tray capacity of 60 sheets and an output tray capacity of 25 sheets. It delivers printouts at 18.5 ppm and 5.5 ppm for black and color A4 size printouts in draft mode.
- It prints first page out at 15 sec in black and at 18 sec in color.
- It offers black resolution of 1200 X 1200 rendered dpi.
- It features a control panel with five tactile switch buttons.
- It is dynamic security enabled. It is intended for use only with cartridges with HP original electronic circuitry.
- It supports plain paper, glossy brochure papers, photo paper envelopes, matte brochure papers, and other specialty inkjet paper.
- It comes with a one meter USB cable included in the package.
- The replacement cartridges compatible with the HP Amp 100 includes HP 65 and HP 65 XL black and tri-color cartridge.
Unboxing HP AMP 100 Printer Setup
- Unpack the 123 HP AMP 100 from the box. Take out the plastic wrap from the printer. Fix the power cord to the back of the printer, and then fix the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer. Draw open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the middle of printer.
- Once the carriage is quiet and inactive, proceed further. Unpack the new cartridge. Hold the cartridge only by the black plastic region. Peel off the plastic tape from the HP AMP 100 ink cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the contacts pointing toward the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently push the ink cartridge until it locks into position.
- Repeat this procedure for the other ink cartridges. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Lift the input tray and the input tray extender. Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide to the its extreme position on the left and then let go of the input tray shield.
- Place up to 60 sheets of blank white paper into the input tray, and then push the stack of paper down until it halts.
- Force the input tray shield back and hold it, glide the paper width guide to the right until it halts at the edge of the paper, and then let go of the input shield.
- Push out the output tray and the output tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
- Compete the 123 hp setup by downloading and installing the full feature printer driver and software for the HP AMP 100.
123.hp.com/setup amp 100 – Driver and software download
You will need to install the full feature printer driver and software to access all the features of your HP AMP 100. Follow the instructions listed below to download and install the printer driver and software for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- You can download the full feature HP AMP 100 printer driver and software from us. In case your 123 HP AMP 100 printer offers scan functionality, make sure to install the printer driver and software package that contains HP Scan or HP Easy Scan. This will let you use the full functionality of your printer.
- Your file will download in .exe format. Before the download starts, you will be prompted to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choosing Run or Open will launch the file immediately after it downloads. Choosing Save will save the file in your computer so that you can retrieve it later.
- Choose Save. You will be able to view the estimated time left for your download to complete in the Downloads bar of you browser.
- Once the download finishes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. If asked, connect the printer to the computer.
- Download the full feature HP Amp 100 printer driver and software from us. If your printer possesses scan functionality, make sure to install the printer driver and software package that contains HP Scan or HP Easy Scan. This will let you access the full functionality of your printer.
- Your file will be downloaded in .dmg format. You will be required to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choosing Run or Open will launch the installer immediately after it downloads. Choosing Save will store the file in your computer so that you can retrieve it at a later point of time.
- Choose Save. Once the download completes, launch the installer. Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the installation.
- If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, select HP AMP 100, select the Use or Print Using menu, select HP AMP 100 in the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation. Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on your printer’s capability.
123 HP AMP 100 ePrint Setup
Follow the instructions listed below to install HP ePrint and print documents using it from your Android device.
- From your Android device, download and install the HP ePrint app from the Play Store.
- When required, choose your usage data preferences, and then tap Done. The HP ePrint app home screen appears.
- Select Grant Permission, Add Cloud Account, or Add Email Account. Complete the on-screen instructions to provide the app access to the appropriate file or account.
- Open the HP ePrint app, and then tap Files or Recent Files.
- Choose the file type or open your folder, and then choose the document your wish to print. A print preview screen appears.
- On the preview screen, touch Edit, and then utilize the app editing tools to make any modifications to the file or print configuration.
- Touch Done to return to the preview screen, then touch Print.
HP AMP 100 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print lets your print documents and photos from any network-connected device. Follow the instructions below to setup Google Cloud Print and print from your computer or chrome.
- Switch on the 123 HP AMP 100. Place plain paper in the input tray. Ensure that ink or toner cartridges are loaded.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer or Chromebook are connected to the same network.
- On your computer or Chrome book, access the Chrome browser, then log in to your Google account, if required.
- In the address bar, enter chrome://devices, and then press the Enter Key.
- Google Cloud Print detects any printer on the network.
- In case your 123.hp.com/amp 100 printer is mentioned under New Devices, Choose Register, and then choose Register again to approve and print a confirmation page
- In case your printer is mentioned under devices, your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Choose Manage to see your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- In case your printer is not listed, ensure that your printer is connected to he network or try connecting with your printer’s email address.
- Approve the registration on the HP AMP 100’s control panel display, or follow the instructions on the instruction page that is printed.
- Once you confirm the registration, a confirmation page prints. Your 123 HP AMP 100 printer is now ready to print through Google Cloud Print.
- To print using Google Cloud Print, open Chrome in your computer or Chromebook , log in to your account. Go to Cloud Print and navigate to Print Jobs.
- Select Print, choose Upload file to print, and then Select a file from my computer.
- Choose the document or photo you wish to print, and then choose Open.
- From the Google Cloud Print Window, modify any print settings, if required, and then choose Print.