123.hp.com – What We Do?
Talk To Our Experts
Get expert’s technical assistance and instant solutions for all your printer setup and issues. Our customer team resolves all your 123.hp.com printer problems within minutes.
Tell Us Your Problem
In case you have any trouble with your 123.hp.com Printer, don’t hesitate to call us. We will look into your problem and provide you with instant solutions.
Get Your Issue Fixed
All you need to do is to follow the simple step by step instructions given by our consultants. Hurrah! Your error is resolved.
An Easy Guide For Your Printer Setup
The recurring printer errors can be sorted easily by our customer team. Just press the Click to call button available on this website, and our tech assistants will guide you in resolving any kind of 123.hp.com printer issues.
Select your 123.hp.com Printer Models
123 HP Envy Printer Models
The 123.hp.com printer with a sleek and compact design is capable to Print, Scan, and Copy a document easily. Create borderless photo effectively. 123.hp.com/envy Setup
123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
Complete your print jobs quickly and easily using the duplex printing in 123.hp.com/dj Printer. Print your document on the go with the mobile printing capability.
123 HP Laserjet Models
This is the best 123.hp.com printer for your business use. The printer is more secure and you can print your confidential data quickly with its high-speed performance. 123.hp.com/lj Printer Setup
123 HP Laserjet Pro Printer Models
Use auto 123.hp.com printer duplex printing and complete your print tasks within a jiffy. You need not waste your time by flipping the paper. How to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax a document. 123.hp.com/ljpro Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet Printer Models
The 123.hp.com/oj printer is perfect for home and office use. Link the wireless-enabled printer to all your devices and start printing your document or picture.
123.hp.com/oj Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Models
With the 123.hp.com/ojpro setup Wired or Wireless connection Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Avail a professional quality document for your business. 123.hp.com/ojpro Printer Setup
How do I Setup 123.hp.com Printer?
setup your brand new 123.hp.com Printer by following the simple and easy guidelines that are given on this website.
123.hp.com Printer First-Time Setup
- After the new 123.hp.com printer is shipped at your doorstep, verify if the authorized seal is present on top of the carton.
- Open the packaging box and remove all the contents such as warranty card, manual from it.
- Take the 123.hp.com Printer out of the shipment box and place it on a dust free, well ventilated area.
- Check if the 123.hp.com Printer satisfies the conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- Connect the electrical cord between your 123.hp.com Printer and socket.
- Switch On the device by pressing and holding the Power button on it.
- Insert enough sheets of unused papers into the input tray.
- Install the cartridges that are offered along with your 123.hp.com printer in its box.
The first time printer setup is the fundamental step to be carried out by the users after buying a new 123.hp.com printer. It includes unboxing, establishing the power connection, inserting papers, and installing the Printer cartridges.
How do I Install 123.hp.com Printer Driver?
There are two methods available using which the users can install the driver for their 123.hp.com Printer. The first way is installing the driver by making use of the setup CD provided in the packaging box. If the CD is lost, get the updated driver by clicking the 123.hp.com Printer Models Button available on top of this page. Select your Printer and then download the driver. Read More
How do I Install 123.hp.com Printer Software?
There are various software that is developed by Hewlett Packard to carry out the functions of printers. 123.hp.com Printer Assistant is a software that can be used for managing several print tasks from computers that function on Windows operating system. For systems with Mac OS, download and launch the Utility software for controlling the printer functions. Read More
How to Check Ink Levels on 123.hp.com Printer?
- From the operation panel of your 123.hp.com printer : Most of the Printers display the ink levels of cartridges on the front panel.
- Look for and touch the Ink drop or Cartridge icon, else choose the Ink Levels menu to see the estimated ink levels.
- Windows : For PCs that function on Windows 10 OS, download and launch the Smart application from the Store that is available on your device.
- Add your 123.hp.com Printer to the queue of installed devices to view the ink levels on your computer window.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor : Download and launch the Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows system.
- Choose the model of your 123.hp.com Printer and select the Printer option available on the top menu bar, and then click Supply Levels.
- Mac : Select the Apple icon and click System Preferences -> Print & Scan or Print & Fax.
- Choose your printer’s name from the queue and select Options & Supplies, and then click Supplies to view the ink levels on your Mac desktop.
How do I Print from 123.hp.com Printer?
- Select the photograph or document that needs to be printed on your Windows or Mac Personal Computer.
- Click on the respective file so that it appears on your system’s screen.
- Now press the Ctrl + P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Print pop-up window opens on your desktop.
- Select the model of your 123.hp.com printer from the list of installed devices.
- If required, modify the settings of your print task.
- Now send the document or image to the print queue of your Printer by selecting the Print button.
- The print function is processed by your printer and then wait for it to complete.
How do I Scan from 123.hp.com Printer?
- Ascertain to download and launch the Full Feature driver package from our page, to do the scan function.
- Now open the scanner lid on your Printer and keep the file to be scanned facing down on the glass.
- Close the lid and if your 123.hp.com Printer has a Scan button or menu, choose your Windows or Mac computer name.
- If instructed, select the type of scan task.
- The Printer initiates the scan job, wait for it to end. To view the scanned file, choose the document with Scan in its name.
- If the printer does not have a Scan button, open Printer Assistant on your desktop.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo and change the necessary settings on the HP Scan window.
- Select the OK button or Save icon.
How do I Copy from 123.hp.com Printer?
- Insert enough sheets of the required paper into the main input tray of your Printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and keep the document to be copied into the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- Load the file in accordance with the sliders until your Printer says that the text or picture is detected.
- Tap the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button. Now press either of the buttons many times to increase the number of copies.
- Your Printer begins the copy job after the last button is tapped.
- If your 123.hp.com printer has a control panel, touch the Copy option on it.
- Tap the Start button and press the OK option. Start the copy operation by selecting the Start Black or Start Color button.
How do I Fax from 123.hp.com Printer?
- Ensure you have a traditional telephone service for setting up the fax function.
- Use the telephone cord that is delivered along with your 123.hp.com printer solutions. If the telephone cord is misplaced, purchase a one that has two wire leads.
- Insert the 1-LINE jack at the rear side of your 123.hp.com Printer.
- Now plug the phone cable into the telephone wall jack.
- If the user has an answering machine, connect one end of the 2-EXT jack at the printer’s back.
- Attach the 2-EXT jack’s other end into the answering machine.
- Initialize the fax settings on the control panel of yourPrinter.
- To ensure the fax setup was done correctly, print a test page by tapping the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report on your 123.hp.com printer’s panel.
How do I get 123.hp.com Printer to Connect Wirelessly?
123.hp.com Printers that support the wireless setup are built with adapters that enable them to connect to devices such as Personal Computers or laptops. When you use a wireless connection, the 123.hp.com printer can be kept in any convenient place in your office or home. Ensure the location which you have chosen to keep the printer stays within the range of the wireless router. 123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com Wireless Printer Setup
A 123.hp.com wireless printer like all printers right out of the box is just useless scrap, just like a living being with an empty brain. A software is required before it can be connected to the wireless network and do the task it is designed for.
Installing 123.hp.com printer software is however, not as simple as loading the first operating system (OS) one encounters. It is always good practice to download only the right software intended for the 123.hp.com printer and computer combo. This is important because there are a lot of softwares available for download, and choosing the right one is critical for both operating systems.
For the operating system to work effortlessly, the software must be installed to the computer connected to the same wireless network as the 123.hp.com printer. This is important because the process to proceed is given on by the screen instructions:
Always depend on the screen instructions and follow tirelessly until one is asked for the Connection Type. Select from ‘Through the Network’, “Network” and “Wireless Network” when asked from the instruction. The type of prompt will depend on the version of 123.hp.com printer software being installed. In some instances, the software may be prompted automatically to look for the wireless setting. Or in other cases, the 123.hp.com software may just look for the wireless setting automatically without any additional prompt from the user.
3. Complete the software download on the 123.hp.com printer by following the final instruction shown on the screen.
There are cases that the installed software may not be able to locate the connected 123.hp.com printer on the network, do a ‘search’. Find the built-in 123.hp.com printers IP address by printing either the Wireless Network Test Report or a Network Configuration Page. It should be visible and on display when the wireless icon is picked.
That’s about it, the 123.hp.com/setup is now complete, and connected to the wireless network. Do a test print to be certain that the system is working. The above wireless connection guidance are applicable all the 123.hp.com printers like, 123.hp.com/envy printers, 123.hp.com/oj printers, 123.hp.com/ojpro printers, 123.hp.com/dj printers, 123.hp.com/ljpro printers.
How do I Connect Phone to 123.hp.com Printer?
Make use of the mobile printing solutions to connect your Android or Apple mobile phone to the 123.hp.com Printer. The mobile printing feature provides the easiest way to carry out the operations of the printer from your smartphone or tablet. Get the best instructions to setup the mobile printing options such as AirPrint, ePrint by tapping the Read More button given right here. 123.hp.com/setup
How to setup Network in a 123.hp.com Printer?
- An 123.hp.com Printer that is linked to the computer network and which can be accessed from several systems is called a network printer.
- Depending on the capability of your printer and the type of computer, there are various ways available to install the network printer.
- The process to setup the network varies depending upon your 123.hp.com/setup.
- Make sure to link the Printer and the Windows or Mac computer to the wireless network.
- You can also utilize the Ethernet connectivity to connect the Printer to the PC.
- To install a network printer, choose the Start menu on your Windows device and click the Control Panel option.
- If you are using a Windows 8 computer, press the Windows button and type Control Panel in the search bar.
- Select the View Devices and Printers or Devices and Printers option.
- Choose Add a Printer available at the top of your screen.
- Click the Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth printer option and choose your network printer from the list.
- Select the Next option and if instructed, install the required drivers to finish the installation.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Troubleshooting Guide
How to Fix Printer Not Printing Issue?
Various reasons can cause not printing error in the 123.hp.com printers. Issues with the ink or toner cartridges, loaded papers, low ink levels can affect the complete print system of the printer. Quick Solution
How to Resolve Paper Jam Issue?
How to Rectify Printer Offline Issue?
The printer offline or not responding error message appears on the Windows or Mac computer. Users cannot perform any of the functions when the printer is in the offline mode. Quick Solution
How to Troubleshoot Slow Printing?
The instructions to resolve the slow print speed problem is, verify the type of paper, change the printing preferences on your computer and try to reset your printer. Quick Solution