What We Do?
Talk To Our Experts
Get expert’s technical assistance and instant solutions for all your printer setup and issues. Our customer team resolves all your printer problems within minutes.
Tell Us Your Problem
In case you have any trouble with your Printer, don’t hesitate to call us. We will look into your problem and provide you with instant solutions.
Get Your Issue Fixed
All you need to do is to follow the simple step by step instructions given by our consultants. Hurrah! Your error is resolved.
An Easy Guide For Your Printer Setup
The recurring printer errors can be sorted easily by our customer team. Just press the Click to call button available on this website, and our tech assistants will guide you in resolving any kind of printer issues.
Select your Printer Models
HP Envy Printer Models
The printer with a sleek and compact design is capable to Print, Scan, and Copy a document easily. Create borderless photo effectively. Envy Printer Setup
Deskjet Printer Models
Complete your print jobs quickly and easily using the duplex printing in Deskjet Printer. Print your document on the go with the mobile printing capability.
This is the best printer for your business use. The printer is more secure and you can print your confidential data quickly with its high-speed performance. Laserjet Printer Setup
Laserjet Pro Printer Models
Use auto duplex printing and complete your print tasks within a jiffy. You need not waste your time by flipping the paper. How to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax a document. Laserjet Pro Printer Setup
Officejet Printer Models
The HP Officejet printer is perfect for home and office use. Link the wireless-enabled printer to all your devices and start printing your document or picture.
Officejet Printer Setup
Officejet Pro Printer Models
With the Officejet Pro setup Wired or Wireless connection Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Avail a professional quality document for your business. Officejet Pro Printer Setup
How do I Setup Printer?
setup your brand new Printer by following the simple and easy guidelines that are given on this website.
First-Time Printer setup
- After the new printer is shipped at your doorstep, verify if the authorized seal is present on top of the carton.
- Open the packaging box and remove all the contents such as warranty card, manual from it.
- Take the Printer out of the shipment box and place it on a dust free, well ventilated area.
- Check if the Printer satisfies the conditions such as humidity and temperature.
- Connect the electrical cord between your Printer and socket.
- Switch On the device by pressing and holding the Power button on it.
- Insert enough sheets of unused papers into the input tray.
- Install the cartridges that are offered along with your printer in its box.
The first time printer setup is the fundamental step to be carried out by the users after buying a new printer. It includes unboxing, establishing the power connection, inserting papers, and installing the Printer cartridges.
How do I Install Printer Driver?
There are two methods available using which the users can install the driver for their Printer. The first way is installing the driver by making use of the setup CD provided in the packaging box. If the CD is lost, get the updated driver by clicking the Printer Models Button available on top of this page. Select your Printer and then download the driver. Read More
How do I Install Printer Software?
There are various software that is developed by Hewlett Packard to carry out the functions of printers. Printer Assistant is a software that can be used for managing several print tasks from computers that function on Windows operating system. For systems with Mac OS, download and launch the Utility software for controlling the printer functions. Read More
How to Check Ink Levels on Printer?
- From the operation panel of your printer : Most of the Printers display the ink levels of cartridges on the front panel.
- Look for and touch the Ink drop or Cartridge icon, else choose the Ink Levels menu to see the estimated ink levels.
- Windows : For PCs that function on Windows 10 OS, download and launch the Smart application from the Store that is available on your device.
- Add your Printer to the queue of installed devices to view the ink levels on your computer window.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor : Download and launch the Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows system.
- Choose the model of your Printer and select the Printer option available on the top menu bar, and then click Supply Levels.
- Mac : Select the Apple icon and click System Preferences -> Print & Scan or Print & Fax.
- Choose your printer’s name from the queue and select Options & Supplies, and then click Supplies to view the ink levels on your Mac desktop.
How do I Print from Printer?
- Select the photograph or document that needs to be printed on your Windows or Mac Personal Computer.
- Click on the respective file so that it appears on your system’s screen.
- Now press the Ctrl + P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- The Print pop-up window opens on your desktop.
- Select the model of your Hewlett Packard printer from the list of installed devices.
- If required, modify the settings of your print task.
- Now send the document or image to the print queue of your Printer by selecting the Print button.
- The print function is processed by your printer and then wait for it to complete.
How do I Scan from Printer?
- Ascertain to download and launch the Full Feature driver package from our page, to do the scan function.
- Now open the scanner lid on your Printer and keep the file to be scanned facing down on the glass.
- Close the lid and if your HP Printer has a Scan button or menu, choose your Windows or Mac computer name.
- If instructed, select the type of scan task.
- The Printer initiates the scan job, wait for it to end. To view the scanned file, choose the document with Scan in its name.
- If the printer does not have a Scan button, open Printer Assistant on your desktop.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo and change the necessary settings on the HP Scan window.
- Select the OK button or Save icon.
How do I Copy from Printer?
- Insert enough sheets of the required paper into the main input tray of your Printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and keep the document to be copied into the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- Load the file in accordance with the sliders until your Printer says that the text or picture is detected.
- Tap the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button. Now press either of the buttons many times to increase the number of copies.
- Your Printer begins the copy job after the last button is tapped.
- If your printer has a control panel, touch the Copy option on it.
- Tap the Start button and press the OK option. Start the copy operation by selecting the Start Black or Start Color button.
How do I Fax from Printer?
- Ensure you have a traditional telephone service for setting up the fax function.
- Use the telephone cord that is delivered along with your printer solutions. If the telephone cord is misplaced, purchase a one that has two wire leads.
- Insert the 1-LINE jack at the rear side of your Printer.
- Now plug the phone cable into the telephone wall jack.
- If the user has an answering machine, connect one end of the 2-EXT jack at the printer’s back.
- Attach the 2-EXT jack’s other end into the answering machine.
- Initialize the fax settings on the control panel of yourPrinter.
- To ensure the fax setup was done correctly, print a test page by tapping the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report on your printer’s panel.
How do I get Printer to Connect Wirelessly?
Printers that support the wireless setup are built with adapters that enable them to connect to devices such as Personal Computers or laptops. When you use a wireless connection, the printer can be kept in any convenient place in your office or home. Ensure the location which you have chosen to keep the printer stays within the range of the wireless router. Read More
How do I Connect Phone to Printer?
Make use of the mobile printing solutions to connect your Android or Apple mobile phone to the Printer. The mobile printing feature provides the easiest way to carry out the operations of the printer from your smartphone or tablet. Get the best instructions to setup the mobile printing options such as AirPrint, ePrint by tapping the Read More button given right here. Read More
How to setup Network in a Printer?
- An Printer that is linked to the computer network and which can be accessed from several systems is called a network printer.
- Depending on the capability of your printer and the type of computer, there are various ways available to install the network printer.
- The process to setup the network varies depending upon your Printer.
- Make sure to link the Printer and the Windows or Mac computer to the wireless network.
- You can also utilize the Ethernet connectivity to connect the Printer to the PC.
- To install a network printer, choose the Start menu on your Windows device and click the Control Panel option.
- If you are using a Windows 8 computer, press the Windows button and type Control Panel in the search bar.
- Select the View Devices and Printers or Devices and Printers option.
- Choose Add a Printer available at the top of your screen.
- Click the Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth printer option and choose your network printer from the list.
- Select the Next option and if instructed, install the required drivers to finish the installation.
Troubleshooting Guide for Printers
How to Fix Printer Not Printing Issue?
Various reasons can cause not printing error in the printers. Issues with the ink or toner cartridges, loaded papers, low ink levels can affect the complete print system of the printer. Click to Know More
How to Resolve Paper Jam Issue?
Check if the paper jam error message gets displayed on the front panel of your printer. Select the Click to Know More option to view solutions for resolving the issue.
Click to Know More
How to Rectify Printer Offline Issue?
The printer offline or not responding error message appears on the Windows or Mac computer. Users cannot perform any of the functions when the printer is in the offline mode. Click to Know More
How to Troubleshoot Slow Printing?
The instructions to resolve the slow print speed problem is, verify the type of paper, change the printing preferences on your computer and try to reset your printer. Click to Know More