Explore Our Work?
Talk To Our Experts
Get instant assistance and solutions from our experts for all your printer queries. Our technical team is capable of resolving all your printer problems within a few minutes.
Tell Us Your Problems
You can reach our technical experts through calls or chats. We ensure a quick response and we will look into your problem to provide you with the best solutions for your printer.
Get Your Issue Fixed
Whatever your printer problem is, we can fix it with simple and appropriate solutions. You can also troubleshoot the problem with the help of our troubleshooting solutions.
All-In-One Printer Setup Guide
We are the one-stop solution for all your printer needs. No matter which HP model you have, you can configure it up like a pro by following the instructions given on this website.
SELECT YOUR PRINTER MODEL
HP ENVY PRINTERS
HP Envy is an all-in-one home printer designed for families. This affordable printer supports print, scan, and copy and comes with cool features, like voice-activated printing, cloud printing, and more. Learn more about the 123.hp.com/envy Setup
HP DESKJET PRINTERS
HP DeskJet is the world’s smallest all-in-one that enables you to print, copy, and scan on the go. This printer series is used for desk purposes in offices. Learn more about the 123.hp.com/deskjet Printer
HP LASERJET PRINTERS
HP LaserJet is a compact printer designed to work in any workplace. Many people go for this printer for high-quality printouts, easy mobile printing solutions, reliability, refillable ink tanks, etc. Learn more about the 123.hp.com/lj Printer Setup
HP LASERJET PRO PRINTERS
You can go for HP LaserJet Pro if you’re looking for an all-in-one printer that is expert in producing professional quality prints while saving your money and offering cool features like Apple AirPrint, easy printing, etc. Click to learn more about the 123.hp.com/ljpro Printer Setup
HP OFFICEJET PRINTERS
Do you want one single all-in-one printer for both your home and office printing needs? If yes, the HP OfficeJet printer is the best choice. You can print from anywhere on this printer once you complete the setup. Click 123.hp.com/oj Printer Setup
HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTERS
This is an updated version of HP OfficeJet. Features like reliable connections with HP+, instant ink subscription service, enhanced security, auto duplex printing, productivity on the go, etc., make this printer unique from other HP printer models. Learn more about the 123.hp.com/ojpro Printer Setup
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HP PRINTER?
Set up your brand new HP Printer by following the simple and easy guidelines given on this website (123.hp.com).
First-Time HP Printer Setup
It is the fundamental process to be carried out by the users after buying a new printer. It includes unboxing the product box, establishing the power connection, loading paper, and installing the ink cartridges. Now, let us learn the procedure in detail.
- Once your printer is delivered to your doorstep, verify if the authorized seal is present on top of the carton.
- Take your printer out of the shipment box and place it in a dust-free, well-ventilated area.
- Connect the electrical cord between your HP printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Load a fresh stack of paper into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges or fill the ink tanks. If your printer uses ink cartridges, don’t forget to align the printheads after installing the cartridges.
Finally, install the HP printer on your computer or smartphone using the HP Smart app or the recommended printer software.
HOW TO INSTALL THE HP PRINTER DRIVER?
In two different ways, you can install the driver for your printer. The first method is installing the driver using the installation CD you received while purchasing your printer. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive or if you have lost the CD, you can get the updated software from HP’s official website. We have provided the driver for your printer on this page to make the process simpler. Click your printer model and get the driver compatible with your OS. Read More
How To Install The HP Printer Driver Using The Downloaded Driver File?
Once you have downloaded the compatible driver for your HP printer, you can go ahead with the installation process. Locate the downloaded software in the Downloads folder and run the setup file. If the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box pops up, click Yes. When the software’s license agreement appears, accept the terms and conditions. When prompted, select the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly. Read More
HOW TO CHECK INK LEVELS ON YOUR HP PRINTER?
You can check levels on your HP printer using the printer control panel, HP Smart, HP Print and Scan Doctor, or the printer driver.
- Most HP Printers display the ink levels of cartridges on the front panel. To see the estimated ink levels, you just need to touch the Ink drop, Cartridge, or the Ink Levels menu.
- To check the estimated ink levels via HP Smart, download and install it on your computer. Open the app, click Get Started, and add your printer. Once you have set up HP Smart, click on the Ink or toner levels on the home screen to check the estimated ink levels.
- Suppose you want to check the ink levels from the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility, download and install the app on your computer. Open the app and click the Printer option in the top menu bar and select the Supply Levels… option from the drop-down menu.
- To check the ink levels through the HP software, click the Estimated Ink Levels option at the top menu bar.
HOW TO PRINT FROM AN HP PRINTER?
- Install the appropriate driver on your computer. Connect your computer or smartphone to the HP printer using a USB cable or over a wireless or wired network.
- Select the photograph or document you want to print and click the Ctrl + P keys on your keyboard.
- The Print pop-up window opens on your desktop.
- Ensure that your printer model is selected in the Printer drop-down menu.
- Make the necessary changes and click Print.
- Now, your printer will start printing the documents you have sent.
TO SCAN AN ORIGINAL ON YOUR HP PRINTER?
- Ensure that the necessary scanner drivers are installed on your computer.
- Place the original in the document feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Tap or select the Scan option on the printer’s home screen to initiate the scan operation from the printer control panel.
- Configure the scan settings and tap or select Scan.
- Use the HP Smart app or the printer software if you want to initiate the scan operation from your computer or smartphone.
- Launch the HP Smart app. Click or tap on the Scan Document or Scan Photos tab and follow the on-screen instructions to scan the placed original.
- Open the HP printer software (Windows) or the HP Easy Scan Utility (Mac). Ensure that your printer model is selected correctly and click Scan.
HOW TO COPY FROM YOUR HP PRINTER?
- Load sufficient paper into the paper tray.
- Load your originals on the scanner glass or into the automatic document feeder.
- If you need B/W copies, press the Start Copy Black button.
- In case you want colorful copies, press the Start Copy Color button.
- Once you press the button, your printer will start copying documents.
- If you need more copies, you need to press the respective button multiple times.
HOW TO FAX FROM AN HP PRINTER?
- Ensure you have a traditional telephone service for setting up the fax function.
- Use the telephone cord delivered along with your HP printer to connect your printer and the wall jack.
- Connect your printer and answering machine if necessary.
- Attach the 2-EXT jack’s other end to the answering machine.
- Configure the fax settings on the control panel of your printer.
- Once done, print a fax test report to ensure that the fax setup was done perfectly.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HP PRINTER FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION?
HP printers that support wireless connectivity are built with Wi-Fi adapters that enable them to connect to wireless devices such as Personal Computers or laptops. When you opt for a wireless connection, your printer should be kept in a convenient place at your office or home. But, ensure that your printer stays within the wireless router’s range. 123.hp.com/setup
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR SMARTPHONE AND HP PRINTER?
Make use of the mobile printing solutions to connect your Android or Apple mobile phone to your HP printer. The mobile printing feature provides the easiest way to carry out the printer’s operations from your smartphone or tablet. Get the best instructions to set up the mobile printing options such as AirPrint, Mopria, and ePrint by tapping the Read More.
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR THE HP WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
- Any wireless-enabled printer can be set up wirelessly in no time. To perform the wireless setup, you need the latest printer driver, a wireless router, and a computer connected to the Internet.
- Before you start, ensure that your printer is not connected to the computer using a USB cable or over a wired connection.
- Also, ensure that your printer’s hardware setup is completed.
- Download the most compatible and latest printer driver for your computer OS from the 123.hp.com website if you haven’t downloaded the driver yet.
- Open your HP printer driver file on the computer that meets the system requirements of the printer.
- Install the basic printer drivers and reach the ‘Select connection type’ screen by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your printer is in setup mode, the installer will automatically detect it and display its name on the screen. Select your HP printer in the opened window. Set up the printer on your computer wirelessly and install the printer driver to complete the wireless setup.
- Finally, print a test page from your computer to the printer to ensure the wireless setup is done correctly.
The wireless setup instructions given above are applicable to all HP printers, including HP Envy, OfficeJet, OfficeJet Pro, DeskJet, LaserJet, and LaserJet Pro printers.
We hope the information provided on 123.hp.com was useful for you. Click Call or Call Us if you want to learn more about HP printers, setting up the printers, using the printer functions, troubleshooting printer problems, etc.
HP PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
HOW TO FIX THE PRINTER NOT PRINTING ISSUE?
Various reasons can lead to the printing error. Some issues like ink or toner cartridges, loaded papers, and outdated software might easily affect your printer. Read More
HOW TO RESOLVE THE PAPER JAM ISSUE?
Restart your HP printer. If you see the paper jam message again on the screen, look for the jammed paper in all possible parts and remove it. Read More
HOW TO RECTIFY THE PRINTER OFFLINE ISSUE?
If your printer status is offline, the problem might be a communication breakdown between the devices. In most instances, incorrect settings are the major reasons. Read More
How to Troubleshoot Slow Printing?
If your printer prints slowly, you should check the paper type and printing preferences in the first place. Try to rectify the problem by resetting your printer. Read More