The HP Sprocket Z3Z93A printer is compact in size and very light in weight. It permits you to print photos from any location. Use compatible papers to get quality printouts. Customize your print settings with the help of the HP Sprocket app. It is easy to print the photos on your social media. Do not spend your time in trimming the photo as they print supports Borderless printing option.
- Supports Android and Apple devices.
- Connect using the Bluetooth option
- Compact and pocket-friendly printer
- Borderless printing option
- Print from any location
Red HP Sprocket Photo Printer Unboxing Setup
When you purchase the Red HP Sprocket Photo Printer, examine whether all items are consigned in the box. In case there are faulty cables in it, you can replace it with a new one. After unboxing , start the printing process
- Open the box by removing the tape from it. Take out the printer from the box. Discard all packing materials surrounding it.
- It is suggested to use compatible papers for obtaining quality printouts. Use the USB cable in the printer’s shipment box to charge the printer.
- Plug in one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the system. When the printer is fully charged, you can see a stable light.
- Insert paper into the input tray.With the bar-code facing the bottom of the stack.Aligning the tracks is necessary for avoiding issues with the printer.
- Ensure that the paper is firmly placed in it. Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup printer by pressing the power button. Then pair the printer to a mobile device.
123.hp.com/setup – Pairing mobile device
Connecting the printer and smartphone is necessary to print a photo from the printer. Without connecting, printing is impossible. Follow the steps below for the connection process.
- Make use of the HP Sprocket app to print from the printer. Select the photo stored in your mobile device. Insert the paper into the input tray.
- On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app. Choose the photo icons located on the home screen.
- Utilize the instructions mentioned on the screen to allow the access to the camera and photo located on the app.
- Select the Edit option to make the necessary changes to the photo appearance. Choose the checkmark option to store necessary changes.
- Select the photo you intend to print. See the printer preview screen . For making any further changes in the settings. After that, click the Print option to start printing.
- Download and install the HP Sprocket app from the official website. Make use of the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once you have installed the app, pair the Red HP Sprocket Photo Printer and mobile device using the Bluetooth connection. Examine whether the printer is charged fully.
- Insert compatible papers into the input tray. Choose the photo you intend to print from the gallery or social media of the mobile device.
- Prior to printing, fix the print settings based on the requirements. Click OK->Print to print your required photo.
- In case you have doubts regarding the printing process from 123 HP Sprocket printers, call our customer support team.
Bluetooth Setup – HP Sprocket Red Photo Printer
- Move to the HP sprocket homepage to download the compatible app. Install it by following the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- After the installation process, turn on the printer. On the mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings menu.
- You can see a list of available devices in the surroundings, Select your Red HP Sprocket Photo printer’s name from the list and move to the next step.
- In case the printer’s name is not displayed, select Search or Scan. You can see the printer’s name displayed in the available list.
- Once the printer is connected to the mobile device, try to start the printing process using the app. Contact our toll-free number to get more information.
123.hp.com/setup – Installing Mobile App
To print from the HP Sprocket printer, install the HP Sprocket app on your mobile device. You can download the app freely without any subscription. After installing the app, you can print the photos from any location at any time. You can download the app from our official website. The app is compatible with Android and Apple phones. After downloading, install the app based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. Connect the Red HP Sprocket Photo printer and the system using a Bluetooth connection. Make sure that you load compatible papers into the input tray. Make certain that the printer is charged fully. In case the printer is not charged, it leads to the printer issue. Using the app, make the required changes in the Print settings and then try to print from the printer. In case any doubts regarding the printer, call our technical support team at our toll-free number.
123 HP Sprocket Red Photo Printer – Troubleshooting
Printer will not print
- On the HP Sprocket app, select the Menu icon. On the menu icon, select Sprocket-> Printers. Select your printer’s name from the list. Choose Battery under the Status option.
- If the battery charge is low, connect the USB cable to the printer and system to charge it. Make certain that the Bluetooth is enabled in the printer and mobile device.
- Try to power off the printer for a while and then connect the printer and the system to the same Bluetooth. In case there are any firmware updates, try to update it.
- Updating helps to fix the issue. After updating turn off the 123.hp.com printer. Wait for a second and then turn it on again.
- Rebooting the system is the last resort to fix the issue. In case of any issues, call our customer support team to fix the issue.
Improve Print quality
- In case the print out is not satisfied, make use of the steps below to increase the print quality of the photo.
- Make use of genuine and compatible photo papers. Examine the battery status of the printer using the HP Sprocket app
- If the battery charge is less than 49%, it is necessary to charge the battery until you see a green light on the printer.
- Try to update the firmware regularly when you see an update on our website. After updating, restart the printer .examine whether the issue is resolved.
- In case the issue still continues, dust or debris is accumulated on the paper path rollers. Clean it using a damp cloth. After cleaning, try to print a photo.
Clear Paper jam
- In case you see a paper jam issue on the mobile screen, move to the HP Sprocket app, touch OK to solve the issue. Turn off the printer.
- Raise the top cover by moving it away from the output tray and then keep it aside. Take out all the photo papers from the input tray.
- Take out the jammed paper from the input tray and ensure that there is no paper or pieces of it in the input tray.
- After that, reinsert the papers into the input tray and they should be of the same size. Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup printer. After that, try to print a sample photo.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface to avoid paper jam issue. For any printing issues, call our technical support team at our toll-free number.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/Sprocket