HP Oj pro 8710
Pocket- free printer which produce high-quality printing at 50 % low cost per page less compared to the laser type printer. High productivity which is compatible with scan and copy features.
- ePrint compatibility.
- Built- in Ethernet.
- Apple AirPrint.
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer is a direct competitor for laser and multi-function printers, offering high print speeds and paper input capacity. It works well for light to moderate use in an office.
- Wired, wireless and Ethernet connectivity.
- Mobile printing compatibility.
- Multiple OS compatibilities.
- Professional print quality.
- Comparatively poor paper handling.
- Occasional smudges in printing.
- Frequent paper jam issue.
- Little Noisy while printing.
- Network printing capacity.
- Cloud print and mobile print.
- High paper input capacity.
- Touch screen control panel.
Printer Driver is the ideal factor that helps in functioning of your printer. If you have purchased a new printer, with the help of the installation CD that comes along with your printer, you can download and install the printer driver and software. If not, click on the respective link to obtain the latest full-feature driver, download and install it manually on your computer.
- Step 1 : Separate the printer from the box, eliminate the packing materials from the box which comes with the printer.
- Step 2 : Grasp either side of the handles and access the ink cartridge access door till it fits into place to remove all the tapes and packing materials from inside the printer.
- Step 3 : The cartridge access door should be closed.
- Step 4 : Link the power cord to the back of your printer, and then link the other end of the power cord into the electrical supply. Subsequently, power up the printer.
- Step 5 : Access the input tray to place the stack of unused paper with the proper width guides.
- Step 6 : Get access to the ink cartridge access door. You should touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it placed properly. Subsequently, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 7 : After completing the installation of ink cartridges, the printer prints an alignment page by itself.
- Step 8 : Best quality can be attained by aligning the ink cartridge.
- Step 9 : Unlock the scanner lid.
- Step 10 : The alignment page is located in such a way that the printed side faces down on the scanner glass. Mount it based on the inscribed guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Lock the scanner lid, and press OK.
- Step 12 : The ink cartridges should be placed based on the printer model.
- Step 13 : Trail the instruction to install the printer software.
- Step 14 : The printer should not be linked to the computer until you are guided to do so.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Make an attempt to print the desired documents or images from Windows or Mac system and modify the related print job settings. Conserve time and paper by using Duplex printing for multiple printouts.
HP Scan and Capture, a free application which is available for Windows 8 and 10 from Microsoft Store lets you scan documents and images from your HP printer. You can now scan and email the scanned file as a .pdf and use it for long run.
Your printer lets you have the required number of copies of the printed documents and images. Duplex copy is easy and simple to understand.
You can change the resolution of the copier and customize your own settings.
Connect the printer to the network manually
Make an attempt to link the printer to the network manually so that the HP installer can discover the printer. Aid Wireless Setup Wizard if your printer has touch or text- based control panel or try with Wi- Fi Protected Setup. Do the necessities and subsequently, try to install the HP printer driver and software again. You can also try connecting the network using Auto Wireless Connect, a tool that is inbuilt. To know how to configure your printer easily to a wireless network Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.