HP Officejetpro 8625 printer
Using HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer easily print photos, documents and more when you are on the go. The 50 sheet ADF is well integrated into the printer and is fully duplex, so you can offer double-sided copies in a single job.
- Print speed for black and white is up to 21 pages per minute and color is up to 16.5 ppm.
- Activate secure wireless printing from our mobile device, no router or access to local network required.
- Scan to email, network folder and the cloud.
The HP Officejet Pro 8625 is a multifunctional printer which suits for both home and office use. Print a document or photo with just a touch from your NFC-enabled mobile device.
- Two-sided printing.
- 68mm touchscreen
- Mobile printing
- High-speed print for Inkjet
- No paper size detection
- Little larger in size
- No multipurpose tray
- NFC works with only one mobile device.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- NFC Wireless connection.
- ePrint remote printing.
- Automatic Document Feeder.
Once you purchase a new printer you need to take out the printer and the packing materials from the box, plug the power cable. Based on your needs set the control preferences, mount the paper into its particular input tray, setup the ink cartridge, download the printer software and install it.
- Step 1 :Remove the printer from the box, and then unwrap all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Step 2 :Mount the duplexer in a proper place into the printer.
- Step 3 :Once you are done with the installation of your duplexer, connect the power cord and then set your preferences.
- Step 4 :Insert the paper into the Tray 1. Ratify that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Step 5 :Confirm that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Step 6 :Mount the paper into Tray 2.
- Step 7 :Setup the ink cartridge into its particular slot, and then position the ink cartridge in the correct position.
- Step 8 :Download the upgraded printer driver and software from our website.
- Step 9 :Visit our website, enter your particular printer model number and find the updated printer driver and software.
- Step 10 :After completing the download procedure, install the printer driver and software. You can use the instructions displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- Step 11 :In case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, and then ensure that the computer has an Internet connection and attempt to download again.
- Step 12 :During installation, you must select your connection based on your preference, choose USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Step 13 :Open download folder and then initiate HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Step 14 :Establish the connection to the printer and install the printer driver.
- Step 15 :Pick your printer from the list, tap Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then select Add.
- Step 16 :Allow your printer to complete the installation process.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Some of the printer use only Black ink cartridge to create a black and white print out. The colors which are present in the original document or photo are converted to black. Select this setting when you prefer to print only with the black ink cartridge.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.