HP Ojpro 8625 Unbox Printer Setup
Once you purchase a new printer you need to take out the printer and the packing materials from the box, plug the power cable. Based on your needs set the control preferences, mount the paper into its particular input tray, setup the ink cartridge, download the printer software and install it.
- Remove the printer from the box, and then unwrap all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Mount the duplexer in a proper place into the printer.
- Once you are done with the installation of your duplexer, connect the power cord and then set your preferences.
- Insert the paper into the Tray 1. Ratify that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Confirm that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Mount the paper into Tray 2.
- Setup the ink cartridge into its particular slot, and then position the ink cartridge in the correct position.
- Download the upgraded printer driver and software from our website.
- Visit our website, enter your particular printer model number and find the updated printer driver and software.
- After completing the download procedure, install the printer driver and software. You can use the instructions displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- In case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, and then ensure that the computer has an Internet connection and attempt to download again.
- During installation, you must select your connection based on your preference, choose USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Open download folder and then initiate HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Establish the connection to the printer and install the printer driver.
- Pick your printer from the list, tap Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then select Add.
- Allow your printer to complete the installation process. Once you are done with printer setup, you can use the printer to print your essential documents.
123.hp.com Ojpro 8625 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer.
Ojpro 8625 Printer Functions
Some of the printer use only Black ink cartridge to create a black and white print out. The colors which are present in the original document or photo are converted to black.
Easily send a fax from the scanner glass, using the automatic document feeder or from the computer. Extract all original documents from the document feeder tray, and then open the scanner lid.
Wired Network printer setup
Based on the printer model and the operating system version, an upgraded printer driver or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page.
Depending on your printer model and the operating system version, an upgraded printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page.
- Fixing poor print quality
- Printer does not maintain wireless connection
- Extra blank page prints
- Paper Mismatch Error
- Print job stuck in print queue
- Color or Black ink is not printing
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.