OFFICEJET PRO 8100 PRINTER
Avail high-speed, good-quality color printing with HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter. This inkjet printer has Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet and the printer can handle up to 1250 pages of printing per month.
- Color Print speed: 16 ppm, monochrome print speed: 20 ppm.
- A number of colors: 4.
- Maximum memory supported: 128 MB.
The HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter is compatible for small workgroups. This printer is faster and cheaper to operate, and that it can print crisp text as well as very nice images.
- High-quality output
- Low cost per page
- Little big and heavy
- No Automatic paper sensor
- No Copy, Scan and Fax
- Mobile Printing
- Duplex printing
- Wired and Wireless connection
- Remove the printer from the box and free off the printer from the packing materials.
- Hold the either side of the handles so that you can access the ink cartridge access door till it fits into the place. By doing so, remove all the tapes and packing materials from inside the printer.
- The cartridge access door should be shut down.
- Establish the connection between the computer and the printer using the power cord. Subsequently, switch on the printer.
- Get access to the input tray to place the stack of unused paper with the proper width guides.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. You are supposed to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it placed properly. Subsequently, shut down the ink cartridge access door.
- Once the installation of ink cartridge has been over, the printer prints alignment page on its own.
- The best quality can be availed by aligning the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the scanner lid.
- The alignment page is located in such a way that the printed side faces down on the scanner glass. Mount it based on the inscribed guides around the glass.
- Lock the scanner lid, subsequently go to the control panel of the printer and tap Ok.
- The ink cartridges should be placed based on the printer model which you own.
- Trail the instruction to download and install the printer software.
- The printer should not establish connection to the computer until you are guided to do so.
Trail to print the desired documents or images from Windows system and alter the related print job settings.
Printing the essential documents
- Prior you make an attempt to print the documents, alter the documents to attain preferred text font and size, tap on the layout option, and you can modify the appearance settings.
- Tap on the File option, and then go ahead with Print to get into the general print settings from the application where you created the document.
- Select the Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences options so that you can have a look at more layout options, quality and advanced print settings.
- The Printing Preferences or Document Properties window gets exhibited.
- Modify the following layout and paper settings for the print job. Menu names and the available settings alter by your printer.
Wired Setup for Windows
It is crucial to retain an Ethernet cable so that the Internet connection can be established over a wired network for printer installation. Furthermore to this, you should download and accomplish the installation of the full featured printer from our website.
Step 1 : Examine the requirements
Before you initiate the installation, make clear that your network router and the Ethernet cable are functioning properly.
- Make clear that you are ready with a network router, switch or hub with sufficient number of ports.
- Activate the connection on the router, switch, or hub if it was not done earlier.
- Buy and use an Ethernet cable. You must use of only an Ethernet cable and not a telephone cable. Read more…
Printer not recognized during Network Driver Setup
With the aid of the instructions provided you can setup the printer for a Wi- Fi or Wired network connection. If the installer could not recognize the printer after choosing the connection type, you might get any one of the below- noted error:
- Printer not discovered.
- Unable to search your printer
- Devices not found
- The printer could not be discovered on the wireless network Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.