HP Officejetpro 6830
Unbox your printer from the box
Make your printer free from the box, and then remove all tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Step 1 :Make your printer free from the shipment box.
- Step 2 :Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials from outside the printer.
- Step 3 :Nether the output tray.
- Step 4 :Shut down the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 5 :Make clear that you have eliminated all the hardware and packing materials prior to discarding the box or packing material.
- Step 6 :Affix the power cable, subsequently switch on your printer.
- Step 7 :Join the power cable to the printer’s posterior side, and then the other end into an electrical power point.
- Step 8 :Switch on your HP Officejet pro 6830 printer.
- Step 9 :Arrange the ink cartridge into the correct place.
- Step 10 :Link the printer’s cable into a power socket so that the printer can be turned on.
- Step 11 :Plug- in the power cable to the printer’s rear side, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Step 12 :Turn on your HP Officejet pro 6830 printer.
- Step 13 :Locate the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Step 14 :Make your ink cartridge access door opened.
- Step 15 :The carriage moves to the center portion of your printer..
- Step 16 :Pause until the printer is noiseless and then proceed.
- Step 17 :Take away one of the new ink cartridges from its package and clear all the tapes around it. Make clear that you do not touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Step 18 :Take off the plastic tape.
- Step 19 :Hold the ink cartridge along its sides to pull out the ink cartridge into its respective slot.
- Step 20 :Affix the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color ink cartridge on to the left slot.
- Step 21 :Repeat this guidance to fix the other ink cartridge.
- Step 22 :Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 23 :Mount the paper into the input tray with the print side looking down.
- Step 24 :Close the output tray so that you can pull out the output tray extender. Once the positioning of the paper gets completed, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Accumulate the requirements, and then ratify the printer and computer connections before setting up your printer on the wireless network.
- The network name given is the Service Set identifier.
- The network password might also called as WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- Employ broadband Internet access.
- Establish a USB cable connection to transfer wireless settings to the printer.
When the printer does not offer the expected speed, go with the steps and do your printer free from the error.
- Power up your HP Officejet pro 6830 printer.
- The power cord from the printer’s side should be disconnected when your printer is turned on.Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.