HP Ojpro 8740 Unlade Printer Setup
- Take out the printer from the box which came along with your printer and then unwrap the tape and packing materials.
- Clasp the handles on either side of the printer and unlock the ink cartridge access door till it fixes into place to take out all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Fix the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, and then link the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and then place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the proper place and then, shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you have completed the installation of the ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- To acquire the best quality, aligning of the ink cartridge is mandatory.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid, and then touch OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Mount the ink cartridge into your corresponding printer.
- Install the printer software.
- Your printer hardware and printing software are now installed.
- Do not attempt to connect the printer to a computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
123.hp.com/OJPro8740 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. 123.hp.com/OJPro8740 Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Ojpro 8740 Printer Functions
You can print your desired documents or photos from a Windows computer and modify any related print job settings.
You can start scan jobs from the computer, adjust scan quality settings, save the scan as PDF files and more.
Make use of the Copy menu on the printer’s control panel to choose copy settings and then begin the copy job.
Wired Network Setup
Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, tap Download next to the full feature printer driver, and then follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to save and then run the printer driver file from the system.
Under Driver Printer Installation Software, choose Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature printer driver, depends on the option that displays, and then access the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder to initiate the installation.
Your printer is not recognized during Network Driver Setup
To setup your printer with Wi-Fi or Wired network connection, use the procedure which is listed below. If the installer does not detect the printer after selecting the connection type, one of the following errors might display:
- Printer not recognized
- Unable to identify your printer
- No devices detected
- The printer could not be recognized on the wireless network
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8740