Driver setup for Windows and Mac
123 hp ojpro 8630 Windows
- Power on your HP OJ Pro 8630 printer.
- If you have linked your printer to the computer by means of a USB cable, then unplug it.
- Now from your computer, go to our site.
- Go to the Downloads page, tap Download, and trail the on screen steps for installing the full feature driver.
- Save the downloaded file in a specific destination.
- Double-tap the downloaded driver setup file to commence the printer installation process.
123 hp ojpro 8630 Installing the Windows Built-in Print Driver
- Access the Windows Device Installation Settings and verify that your computer is adjusted to automatically download driver software.
- Then you can link your OJ Pro 8630 printer to your computer. You can link the printer to your network by means of the Wireless Setup Wizard available on the printer, or link with a router that enables Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- You can install the printer’s driver and use it with the help of the Add a Printer Wizard.
- Finally, attempt printing and scanning a document.
123 hp ojpro 8630 Mac
- To install the HP driver by means of Apple Software Update, form a new print queue on the Mac.
- Tap the Apple menu, then tap System Preferences.
- Touch Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners as per your operating system version.
- Ensure that the name of your printer shows in the Printers list.Perform one of the following steps based on whether the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer is listed or not.
- In case your printer is listed, delete and re-add the printer to ensure communication and also to confirm whether the appropriate driver is used. Tap the name of your printer, then touch the minus sign to remove the printer. As soon as the printer is deleted, touch the plus sign , tap Add 123 hp ojpro 8630 Printer or Scanner, touch the name of your printer, and then proceed with the next step.
- Suppose your printer is not listed, touch the plus sign, tap Add Printer or Scanner, tap the name of your printer, and then proceed with the next step.
- Suppose your OJ Pro 8630 printer is not available in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure that the printer is linked to the Mac with a USB cable, or that it is present on the same wired or wireless network as your Mac.
- Tap the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Use the Add field to include the printer to the list.
- Suppose you are urged to install software, tap Download and Install to finish the installation.
- Exit from the System Preferences window.
- Attempt printing, scanning or faxing as per your printer’s functionality.
123 HP Fax Setup
Step 1 : Discover the password from a system which is associated with the wireless network
- Ensure that you completely configure the printer’s hardware before you arrange for your fax service.
Step 2 : Detect the type of telephone system you use
- Depending on your area of residence, you can get the advantage of either a serial or parallel telephone system. The procedure for fax setup differs based on your phone system.
Step 3 : Configure the printer for fax purposes
Choose your phone system for the steps to configure your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer to send and receive faxes.
Step 4 : Adjust the fax volume
- Trail these steps to adjust the volume of the fax ringer.
- Tap the Power button to switch on the printer,.
- On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer control panel, adjust the display to move to Setup, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Tap Fax Setup, and then touch Basic Fax Setup.
- Press Fax Sound Volume.
- Press Soft, Loud, or Off.
- Press the Home icon to come back to the main screen.
Step 5 : Arrange for the fax header
- From the printer’s control panel, use the display to move to Setup, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Tap Fax Setup, and then tap Basic Fax Setup.
- Using the touch keypad, type your name or company name in the Enter your name: field, and then touch Done. A numerical keypad displays.
- Getting the aid of the touch keypad, key in your fax number in the Enter fax number: field, and then tap Done. The Basic Fax Setup menu can be viewed again.
- Tap the Home icon to come back to the main screen.
Step 6 : Perform a fax test
- This is done in order to ensure that the fax is configured correctly.
- From the 123 hp ojpro 8630 printer’s control panel, avail the display option to scroll to Setup, and then press the Setup icon.
- From Fax Setup, you can scroll to Fax Tools by swiping the display. Then tap Fax Tools.
- Press Run Fax Test. The OJ Pro 8630 printer successfully prints a fax test report.
- Examine the report.
- If the report states the printer passed the test, the printer is all set for sending and receiving faxes.
- If the report states that the printer failed the test, go through the report carefully for more details about fixing the issue.
Sending a fax
Here you can get to know how to send a fax bymounting an original in either of the two ways:
- Scanner Glass
- Automatic Document Feeder
Here you can get to know how to send a fax bymounting an original in either of the two ways:
123 hp ojpro 8630 HP Scan
Sending a fax by means of the scanner glass must be performed one page at a time.
- Detach any originals available in the ADF tray.
- Elevate the scanner lid, and then fill the original on the left, rear corner of the scanner glass. Ensure that the original is print-side down.
- Drag down the scanner lid.
- Tap the Fax icon from the printer’s control panel.
- Avail the numeric keypad to index the fax number. This is entered in the Enter fax number: display.
- Select the Black or Color option.
- Avail the Fax option from scanner glass.
Step 1 : Insert the original in the ADF tray
- Review the condition of the original document.
- If required, adjust the paper width guides out as much as you can.
- Position the original print-side up.
- Mount the pages in the ADF tray until the printer identifies the paper and exhibits a message on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer’s control panel.
- Adjust the paper width guides inward but see to it that you don’t push them very tightly.
Step 2 : Insert the original in the ADF tray
- On the printer control panel, use the Fax icon ().
- Avail the numeric keypad to index the fax number in the Enter fax number: display.
- Tap Black or Color.
123 hp ojpro 8630 Print
The way you mount envelopes is based on where the paper input tray is on your OJ Pro 8630 printer. The below-mentioned details are for both Windows and Mac.
- For Inkjet printers with a rear load tray: Front of envelope facing in the upward position and the flap to the the left side.
- For inkjet printers with a front load tray: Front of envelope facing in the downward position and the flap to the left side.
- For LaserJet 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printers with a front load tray: Front of envelope facing in the upper position and the flap to the left side.
How to print envelopes (Windows)
You can successfully print a name and address over an envelope with the help of word processing apps or pre-formatted templates.
Step 1: Mount envelopes into the input tray
Once mounted, adjust the paper width guides until they are placed against the edges of the envelope.
Step 2: Attempt printing the envelope
- Customize a WordPad document to print envelopes.
- Browse in Windows for wordpad, then choose WordPad in the obtained results.
- Tap the menu icon , then tap Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window, choose your envelope type from the Size menu, choose Landscape orientation, then tap OK.
- Enter the address, then avail the formatting tools available on the Home tab for the purpose of aligning and centering the text.
- Tap the menu icon, place your mouse cursor on Print, then tap Print preview to confirm that the address is properly centered and sized. If necessary, make extra changes to align the text.
- Endeavor printing.
How to print envelopes (Mac)
You can print a name and address over an envelope availing Mac word processing or contact management apps.
Step 1 : Place envelopes into the input tray
Once placed, adjust the paper width guides until you find that they rest against the edges of the envelope.
Step 2 : Attempt printing the envelope
- The Contacts app comprises settings to format and print envelopes.
- Look into the Mac for contacts, then tap the Contacts app in the generated results.
- Tap the name of the contact you wish to print on the envelope and ascertain that the address fields are filled out.
- Tap File, then tap Print. Make use of the Show Details button at the bottom of the window if it shows up.
- Tap the Style menu, then choose Envelopes.
- Tap Layout, then choose your envelope size from Layout pop up menu.
- For the purpose of adding, deleting, or modifying the return address field, tap Label, then choose or deselect the check box available adjacent to Print my address.
- Tap Orientation, then choose the landscape option.
- You can print now.
How to scan from the computer (Windows)
Avail HP scanning software or Windows apps to commence and edit scan activities straight from your computer.
HP Scan software
The full feature driver for HP printers released in 2011 or later includes HP Scan software. You can perform scan jobs from the computer, customize scan quality settings, store scans as PDF files, and many more.
Feed the item any one of the following, depending upon your 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer’s attributes.
- Scanner glass
- Document feeder slot
- Automatic document feeder
- Ensure that you don’t mount photos in the ADF.
- When you 123 hp ojpro 8630 printer displays in the list of results got from searching, you can tap the printer’s name.
- You can also download the full-feature printer driver from our site if the printer does not display in the list.
- Touch Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan initiates.
- Tap one of the shortcuts that corresponds the file type and resulting action you wish for.
- Modify any of the shortcut default settings available in the right side of the window, if needed.
- Choose Show scan preview to preview and perform extra edits to the scan prior to saving it. You can also choose Show Viewer After Scan.
- Tap Advanced Settings or More to customize settings including quality, color, and default scan destination folder.
- Attempt scanning. You can also modify any additional settings.
- For saving, choose the folder you desire to save the scan to.
Scan with HP Solution Center software
- Mount the item on any one of the following devices:
- Scanner glass, Document feeder slot, The automatic document feeder Browse in Windows for ‘solution center’.
- Suppose HP Solution Center shows up, tap the printer name in the available results.
- Suppose HP Solution Center does not show up, go to our site and install the full feature driver.
- If a full feature driver does not show up the printer does not enable HP Solution Center software. Choose another scanning option for enabling basic drivers.
- Tap Scan Document or Scan Picture to see available scan shortcuts and settings.
Scan with HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
Get the benefit of the HP Scan and Capture app to scan items mounted on the printer or capture items (documents or photos) through the computer camera. To avail the app, a full feature driver must be set up on a computer having Windows 8 or 10.
How to scan from the computer (mac)
You can scan documents and photos by means of apps installed on the Mac. Several scan methods are present, based on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer and operating system version.
Avail the HP Easy Scan app (mac OS and OS X 10.10 and later)
- Install the HP Easy Scan app through the App Store.
- Suppose the app fails to open automatically, browse the Mac for scan, then tap HP Easy Scan in the entry of results.
- Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass, then exit from the scanner lid.
- Suppose your 123 hp ojpro 8630 printer has an automatic document feeder you can avail it to scan multiple page documents at a single instance. Do not mount photos in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos and the printer.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name through the Scanner drop down menu.
- Choose your scan type from the Presets menu.
- To modify any basic settings to the preset you have chosen, tap Edit Settings.
- Tap Scan. You can also scan additional pages and perform ed
Avail HP Scan software (OS X 10.11 or earlier)
- Confirm whether HP Scan is installed on the Mac.
- Access Finder , tap Go in the top menu bar, then tap Applications.
- Double-tap the HP folder, then view HP Scan in the list.
- Scan and also save a document or photo by positioning it on the scanner glass. Ensure that you shut the scanner lid.
- In the HP Scan window, tap Scan.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet Pro 8630