HP Ojpro 8620 Printer Setup
- Take away the printer from the box. Ensure that you also take away all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer.
- Analyze packaging for a list of required items.
- Take away the sticker on the control panel display.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take away all tape and packing materials from the interior portion of the 123 HP ojpro8620 printer.
- Gently shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Recycle the packing items.
- Remove the duplexer from its packing material, and then take way any tape.
- Turn the printer from its normal position.
- Insert the duplexer into the opening in the rear of the printer, and then push it into the printer until it falls quickly into place.
- You may or may not install tray 2.
- After you have installed the duplexer, connect the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer into a power source, switch it on, and then personalize your preferences. This can be done with the help of the control panel. You can set your language, country, date and time.
- You can mount paper into tray 1 by holding its underside. The paper width guides should be adjusted in such a way that they are slided to their outermost positions.
- Feed plain white paper in the tray.
- If required, adjust the paper width guides inward so that they are conveniently placed on the edges of the paper.
- Mounting paper into tray 2 is an option.
- Now you can install the setup ink cartridges by keeping your finger into the opening on the left side of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer. Then you can pull the opening to access the ink cartridge access door.
- Give time for the printer to be steady.
- Take away the ink cartridge from its package, insert it into its slot, and then push it forward until it clicks into place. Ensure that you maintain contact with the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the OJ Pro 8620 printer.
- You can install the other new ink cartridges in the same fashion.
- After closing the ink cartridge access door, give time for the 123 HP ojpro8620 printer to align the ink cartridges.
- Then you can install the printer’s software.
123.hp.com/ojpro8620 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
Ojpro 8620 Printer Functions
To avail the Scan to Email feature, you must initially t set up an email profile. Choose your operating system for steps to set up your email.For Windows, you can avail the Scan to Email Wizard for this purpose. You can also use the Embedded Web Server. For Mac also, you can use the Embedded Web Server.
The way you mount envelopes is based on the destination of the paper input tray on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the type of printer you have.For inkjet printers that consists of a rear load tray, you should have the front of envelope facing in the upward position and the flap positioned towards the left side.
Wireless Print Setup Windows and Mac
To configure your HP OJ Pro 8620 printer over a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, associate the 123 HP ojpro8620 printer to the network, then set up the printer driver and software by means of our site. When asked at the time of installation, choose Wireless as the connection type. Prior to performing this task, get ready with the network name and password, and switch on your router, printer, and computer.
To configure your HP OJ Pro 8620 printer over a wireless (Wi-Fi) network and a Mac computer, avail the print driver and software from our site. When asked at the period of installation, choose Wireless as the connection type.Associate the printer over your wireless network, obtain the network name and password, and then ensure that the router, printer, and computer are powered on.
Resetting the printer is one of the important solutions for fixing the printhead error. You can perform all the startup routines and then give some time for the warm-up period.
Instead of removing the printhead from the carriage, unseat it by accessing the cartridge access door. Give some time for the carriage to remain steady. You can reseat the printer for over three times.
You can also attempt replacing the printhead. This involves verifying the printhead warranty status, ordering the printhead if it is under warranty, and then replacing the printhead.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on )Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8620