123 HP ojpro6835 Printer Hardware Setup
Step 1 : Unwrapping the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 printer
- After unwrapping the printer from the box, detach all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Keep your fingers into the opening on the left side of the printer, and then carefully raise to access the cartridge access door.
- Detach all tape and packing materials from inside the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6835 printer.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Examine the contents of the box.
Step 2 : Inserting paper into the paper tray
- Raise the output tray.
- Hold tightly the handle of the input tray, and then pull out the tray.
- Drift apart the paper width guides as much as you can.
- Add plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Position the paper width guides such that they rest against the edge of the pile of paper.
- Push the paper tray into the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 printer until it gets secured.
- Pull the output tray, pull out the tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
Step 3 : Linking the power cord and customizing your preferences
- Plug one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end into an electrical socket.
- After confirming that the printer is turned on, tap your preferred language, and then tap Continue.
- In the display, choose your country/region, month, day, year and time. Tap Continue.
Step 4 : Steps for installing the cartridges
- After keeping your fingers into the opening on the left side of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6835 printer, diligently raise to access the cartridge access door. Stop for some time until the carriage is steady and quiet.
- Eliminate a cartridge from its package, and then pull the orange pull-tap in its backward position.
- Grasp the cartridge by its sides, and then rotate the orang cap counter-clockwise to get it released from the cartridge.
- Ensure that the cartridge contacts face downward, and then correspond the label color with the color dot on the carriage.
- Slide the cartridge into its opening, and then carefully tap the cartridge down until it gets into place.
- Perform these steps again to install all the new cartridges.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Give some time for the printer to align the cartridges.
123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect 123 HP Officejet Pro 6835 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer.
A Carriage Jam Message Displays
Remove any loose paper from the rollers in the output tray. Without giving pressure eliminate any jammed paper or torn paper from the output tray rollers. Remove any jammed paper from the input tray by raising the output tray and pulling the paper slowly but firmly toward you to eliminate it.
Paper Mismatch Error
Confirm your printer is located in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then tap Properties, 123 HP ojpro6835 Printer Properties or Preferences. Tap the Paper/Quality tab.
Tap File in the program you to print from, and then tap Print. Choose your printer from the Printer drop-down list. Tap Page Setup, and then tap Paper Size.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro6835